SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 5-6 - June 26-27 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 65 of 66 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 5-6 - June 26-27 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 65 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 5-6 - June 26-27 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by quietpal Fri Jun 30, 2017 4:17 am

Just wanted to add but the fact that Rachel asked Bryan that question about his family accepting her confirms for me what she said about when she's with him, she sees forward.
I think she likes Peter as a person, but the edit doesn't show her talking about moving forward with Peter. I think if she was thinking forward with him, she might've asked him the same question, or maybe it would've been edited like that. IMO

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 5-6 - June 26-27 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 65 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 5-6 - June 26-27 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by iamreal2u Fri Jun 30, 2017 7:30 am

^^ Maybe she did not need to ask Peter that question because she already knew. He probably told her about his god daughter etc.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jun 30, 2017 9:35 am

JMO I think any person looks to see if they will fit with a perspective's family whether they are a different race, culture, etc. It's a natural question or should be. IMO
Some families are nurturers, some aren't. Both work for those that fit in them.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by quietpal Fri Jun 30, 2017 10:26 am

iamreal2u wrote:^^ Maybe she did not need to ask Peter that question because she already knew.  He probably told her about his god daughter etc.
Maybe he did, maybe he didn't. They haven't shown it through his editing. They didn't show them talk about anything related to future plans between Rachel and Peter this epi, which makes me ask, does she see a future with P? She's only talked like that with one guy so far. I still don't know what story tp are trying to sell between them. Their relationship is odd to me.

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jun 30, 2017 12:46 pm

As far as future conversastions, they did find it necessary for whatever reason to show Peter's interest, twice in moving out of Wisconsin. They also showed Bryan's confirmation when asked about moving that he is ready.

Two very different responses that IMO they felt was necessary to leave in the edit.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Fri Jun 30, 2017 1:34 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:As far as future conversastions, they did find it necessary for whatever reason to show Peter's interest, twice in moving out of Wisconsin. They also showed Bryan's confirmation when asked about moving that he is ready.

Two very different responses that IMO they felt was necessary to leave in the edit.

Rachel didn't ask Bryan if he was ready to move, she just said she's worried because they live in different states and cities. His response was that he's ready, but it wasn't clarified what he was ready for.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Spoil Me Again Fri Jun 30, 2017 7:47 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
SFoster wrote:Rachel says we will see her struggle, and go back and forth on this person, but also that he is the only one she falls in love with. But maybe we won't see her struggle back and forth. When she said that, she didn't know if the edits would show that. Maybe they will not show her struggle; they won't air her itms that show this. Because so far, I'm not seeing any struggle going back and forth in the last couple of episodes. Anyone else?

What she sees as her personal and internal struggles may not be in the best interest for ratings or the storyline. So they could well be different things. The lead has no clue until they see the finished product how they will be edited.

Bryan: the struggle "is he too good to be true". "Does he mean what he says or is he just telling Rachel what he thinks she wants to hear"

Peter: the struggle "is he as into her as she is to him? Are the feelings she has for him real or based on the "chase and challenge"?

I'm firmly on the Peter train. But can totally see her picking Bryan. Bryan is too smooooth for me, but I aint the bachelorette, so...
Spoil Me Again
Spoil Me Again

Back to top Go down

Post by Spoil Me Again Fri Jun 30, 2017 8:03 pm

HEA wrote:@sfrank excellent points thumbsup

i will add dean as the guys she kissed on top of peter

didn.t I read somewhere that Bryan4s dad makes mean paella... of course he would not make that but could be a meal they would offer at a wedding?

Bryan pretty much swallowed her face on the  first night.IMO

As I dont think the food is based on the State they live in, but rather Bryan's family heritage ...or Peter's :gotcha:
Spoil Me Again
Spoil Me Again

Back to top Go down

Post by appiah01 Sat Jul 01, 2017 4:31 pm

pavalygurl wrote:JMO but I would not mind asking for a kiss.  I would mind having to ask if my bf's family would accept me.  That is what I found to be sad.

Whether they show it, that's a question she is likely going to ask all of them except maybe Eric because she is aware that not everyone is comfortable with interracial relationships. As a black woman, I never assume that everyone's family is comfortable with it even if a guy I'm dating is. Realities of interracial dating.

appiah01

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Sat Jul 01, 2017 4:35 pm

For all those posters who question the "Can I have a kiss", Rachel also commanded Bryan to "Come Here" after they were on terra firma again. Source: Episode 5 single date with Bryan.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5290

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Sat Jul 01, 2017 6:22 pm

pavalygurl wrote:JMO but I would not mind asking for a kiss.  I would mind having to ask if my bf's family would accept me.  That is what I found to be sad.

I am sure she asked all of her F3 given the dynamic and its an important discussion...and ironically, for all the talk that she and Bryan don't have substantive conversations she actually clears that bar with Bryan before Peter. And she's discussing HTDs with Bryan TWO weeks before them, like its a forgone conclusion she'll be meeting his family.

She and Peter only discuss it the week before HTDs. How do I know that? Watch the Preview again and you'll see her ask someone  @ :55 "have you ever brought a black girl home"?  

By now you realize THAT'S Peter she says that to...notice the yellow curtains in the background

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 5-6 - June 26-27 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 65 Rachel10

And you pair it with these from their upcoming 1-on-1:
Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 5-6 - June 26-27 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 65 6fc309ea669d326cc5f13e93269b1196_zps19yovww1
Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 5-6 - June 26-27 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 65 A755636624fcc0194f29d61a12241a2f_zpsnwijvbhc
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Jul 02, 2017 12:12 am

@sfrank great catch! yes Rachel is also wearing the same red dress in both s/caps so definitely looks the same and with Peter.

I also agree about Rachel and her discussion with Bryan. To me what stood out was that Rachel never even asked Bryan if he had dated a black woman before, she straight went to, will his family accept her - again, as you posted, making it seem a foregone conclusion that Bryan would be getting a HTD and this she said to him before their second date! That's huge IMO  Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 5-6 - June 26-27 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 65 4256136633
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 65 of 66 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 5-6 - June 26-27 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+73
Imp
MVMom39forever
appiah01
Miyala
mysthelma
Norcalgal
everglow
BachelorBabe512
Bee
MissB
BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure