SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 5-6 - June 26-27 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 66 of 66 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 5-6 - June 26-27 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 66 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 5-6 - June 26-27 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jul 04, 2017 11:07 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:I didn't listen to the entire interview, but she said that her sister was very hard on her fiance.  Hmmmm...I'm thinking that might point to Bryan as he has been labeled as "smooth".  Jmho.  
I can also see it being Bryan. It reminds me of Ashley's sister with JP/F1 and Georgia's sister with Lee/F1 Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 5-6 - June 26-27 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 66 4256136633
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 5-6 - June 26-27 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 66 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 5-6 - June 26-27 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by kerriway Sat Jul 08, 2017 12:27 am

"Bryan accepts me for who I am. It's like he accepts me flaws and all and it doesn't scare him and he just keeps reassuring me this is what he wants and he's here and he's not going anywhere, and uhm...I haven't had that before."

Sorry game over. Bryan is giving Rachel something no guy on or off the show has ever given her. Couple this with her overwhelming attraction for him and Rachel's comments about her fiancé on SD Media---"he really loves me" and all signs point to Bryan.

Also whether Bryan is spouting lines or not (I actually think he's sincere) I think Bryan is the only viable F1 for her, the other guys (Peter included) have taken themselves out the equation by focusing on squabbles (Lee/Kenny), not being attracted enough to her (Peter/Will/maybe Alex) and not being mature enough (Eric/Lee) for marriage/kids at this time.

I think Rachel is lucky Bryan is there or else she would have either had to pull a Jen Schefft and pick no one or try to force Peter to want to be with her. His body language is so off, even the hot tub scene was cringe-worthy.

I think Rachel was grinding on Peter in the tub hoping to get some kind of normal red-blooded male reaction out of him. Forget liking Rachel, I don't think Peter even lusts for her (which is a much lower level of attraction). I heard kissing sounds, from Rachel most likely, but no moans, no groans, no angst on Peter's part. NOTHING that would even make me think the juices were flowing down there on his end, if you know what I mean...Is he into women?

If I could truly embrace mediocrity, I wouldn't have to make any decisions because fear would make all my decisions for me. ~Nurberxo
kerriway
kerriway

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Mon Jul 10, 2017 4:37 pm

kerriway wrote:"Bryan accepts me for who I am. It's like he accepts me flaws and all and it doesn't scare him and he just keeps reassuring me this is what he wants and he's here and he's not going anywhere, and uhm...I haven't had that before."

Sorry game over. Bryan is giving Rachel something no guy on or off the show has ever given her. Couple this with her overwhelming attraction for him and Rachel's comments about her fiancé on SD Media---"he really loves me" and all signs point to Bryan.

Also whether Bryan is spouting lines or not (I actually think he's sincere) I think Bryan is the only viable F1 for her, the other guys (Peter included) have taken themselves out the equation by focusing on squabbles (Lee/Kenny), not being attracted enough to her (Peter/Will/maybe Alex) and not being mature enough (Eric/Lee) for marriage/kids at this time.

I think Rachel is lucky Bryan is there or else she would have either had to pull a Jen Schefft and pick no one or try to force Peter to want to be with her. His body language is so off, even the hot tub scene was cringe-worthy.

I think Rachel was grinding on Peter in the tub hoping to get some kind of normal red-blooded male reaction out of him. Forget liking Rachel, I don't think Peter even lusts for her (which is a much lower level of attraction). I heard kissing sounds, from Rachel most likely, but no moans, no groans, no angst on Peter's part. NOTHING that would even make me think the juices were flowing down there on his end, if you know what I mean...Is he into women?

Jen Schefft did pick someone, she just dumped him before the show aired. I think she would have chosen Eric, right now with Bryan there she can't feel for Eric what she would if Bryan wasn't there. Not with the intensity that she feel with Bryan. :yes:
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 66 of 66 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 5-6 - June 26-27 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+73
Imp
MVMom39forever
appiah01
Miyala
mysthelma
Norcalgal
everglow
BachelorBabe512
Bee
MissB
BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure