SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 7 - July 10 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 3 of 73 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 38 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 7 - July 10 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 7 - July 10 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jun 29, 2017 12:33 am

Kashathediva wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:
LynnTa wrote:

"passionate couple"---Really? They must be editing out all the passion from P.
Why am I getting the vibe that Peter might leave at F3 and that Eric is F2?  Hmmmm
Yeah I had the same reaction to that especially considering last episode Rach had to ask Peter to kiss her. Suspect
If any of the guys and Rach are passionate it is Rach and Bryan IMO.

Maybe it's a typo and was meant to be passionless? Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 7 - July 10 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 3806527698
laugh out loud That makes a ton more sense to me. Given how TPTB barely put any thought into these write ups I will go with that giggling
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 7 - July 10 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 7 - July 10 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by pbmax Thu Jun 29, 2017 12:34 am

nd4reality wrote:so according to the promo at the end of ep6, there appears to be a little conflict between the guys/rachel

Dean tells someone about being  closed off ???

"You are closing yourself off and that's disallowing us to have a relationship"

Is he saying that to Rachel?

These guys see what's going on between Rachel and Bryan, just as DeAnna guys saw it with Graham.
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Thu Jun 29, 2017 8:30 am

I believe after this week Rachel's body language will change with the others..Especially after her date with Byran..I think we will see her question the other guys more,
I say this as Rachel says that she is easy to read! She did say in a interview that Switzerland was where her favorite date was, I believe it was the date with Bryan , the one with Peter in the snow her hands are In Her pocket, To me she is starting to close off! JMO...I think she an be more reserve with Peter because he is that type of guy.JMO. Where if she would act that way with Byran he would notice it! JMO
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Thu Jun 29, 2017 8:36 am

I do find that P and R has lots of passion (hot tub scene) BUT my feeling is that he really is not falling for her fast enough for this show. That also explains his happy first video after being home again IMO. He was not heart broken on that one IMO, he seemed very happy!

Nothing wrong with that though... You cant force yourself to fall in love...

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by violetstoo Thu Jun 29, 2017 10:43 am

nd4reality wrote:so according to the promo at the end of ep6, there appears to be a little conflict between the guys/rachel

Dean tells someone about being  closed off ???

"You are closing yourself off and that's disallowing us to have a relationship"

Is he saying that to Rachel?
IMO I think he is saying this to a family member on his hometown date, possibly his dad. Dean seems to have developed good coping skills, as he is able to relate to the guys well, and Rachel, even though he is younger. Would have like to have heard the joke he made when Peter received his group date rose, they all had a good chuckle, except Bryan. They all seem to get along and respect each other.

violetstoo

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Thu Jun 29, 2017 12:04 pm

Isn't the order of the dates unusual? I always thought the third one on one came after thebgroup date and had no rose

And who else had no RC?
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jun 29, 2017 1:04 pm

pbmax wrote:snipped

These guys see what's going on between Rachel and Bryan,  just as DeAnna guys saw it with Graham.

IA When Bryan got his 1:1, I believe it was Will who clearly said Oh she likes Bryan.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Thu Jun 29, 2017 2:24 pm

Hotmomma wrote:I believe after this week Rachel's body language will change with the others..Especially after her date with Byran..I think we will see her question the other guys more,
I say this as Rachel says that she is easy to read! She did say in a interview that Switzerland was where her favorite date was, I believe it was the date with Bryan , the one with Peter in the snow her hands are In Her pocket, To me she is starting to close off! JMO...I think she an be more reserve with Peter because he is that type of guy.JMO. Where if she would act that way with Byran he would notice it! JMO

From what I see her BL has already changed and as I already stated, the guys has definitely noticed. Rachel can't hide her feelings. When love take a hold onto you, you can't control it no matter what your plans are. Just look at how she reacted at her FRC, couldn't contain herself. ..I never seen that with any of the others
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Thu Jun 29, 2017 2:30 pm

iamreal2u wrote:
Ladybug82 wrote:
Bachelorette: Episode 1307 (7/10)
RACHEL TAKES THE SIX REMAINING MEN TO THE STORYBOOK INTERNATIONAL CITY OF GENEVA, SWITZERLAND, AS HOMETOWN DATES LOOM, ON ‘THE BACHELORETTE,’ MONDAY, JULY 10, ON ABC

*snip*

Rachel takes Peter on the final one-on-one date, flying over the Swiss Alps in a helicopter. After touching down on the top of Glacier 3000, they share a wonderful dog sled ride to a cozy warm spot where they can huddle with a steaming cup of hot chocolate. The fact that the two have not spent quality alone time together for a while has amped up Peter’s anxiety. He is struggling with doubts that he shares with Rachel. What are the possibilities of a future together? Is this the end of the road for the passionate couple?

*snip*

A passionate couple.  Interesting...

Yes! I see passion. I could go either way with f1 but this sure reads like a f1 edit to me.

We fans always say that final couple needs to overcome an obstacle. Here you go, handed to us on silver platter, imo..
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jun 29, 2017 3:24 pm

And post show she's ignoring Peter/f1 in her blogs and using the phrasing to describe Bryan (confident, best friend, unexplained connection) as her f2? I don't buy it.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Thu Jun 29, 2017 5:01 pm

Alanna wrote:And post show she's ignoring Peter/f1 in her blogs and using the phrasing to describe Bryan (confident, best friend, unexplained connection) as her f2? I don't buy it.

Not only that, but that FRC clip, she hasn't looked at Peter that way all season and now on the final day that's suppose to be about him no no
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by bigbluebird Thu Jun 29, 2017 5:20 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
pbmax wrote:snipped

These guys see what's going on between Rachel and Bryan,  just as DeAnna guys saw it with Graham.

IA When Bryan got his 1:1, I believe it was Will who clearly said Oh she likes Bryan.

That was one of my fave moments of the show (I think it might have been Josiah though?). Anyway, I remember because Dean started going on and on about how he wouldn't be surprised if Bryan didn't come back and all the guys are like "Are you blind?" LOL. Josiah even says something to the extent of "Oh, tell me more, Dean" rofl

bigbluebird
bigbluebird

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 73 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 38 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 7 - July 10 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+87
Amethyst
FashionLover
rinacabigas
Just Looking
pbmax