SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 7 - July 10 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 37 of 73 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 55 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 7 - July 10 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 37 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 7 - July 10 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by nikikass Mon Jul 10, 2017 11:09 pm

Hee Hee... I totally thought Dean was using the wrong adjective when he said his dad was "eccentric " 

Boy was I wrong.   He was being very kind.
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 7 - July 10 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 37 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 7 - July 10 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Mia_Leoni Mon Jul 10, 2017 11:10 pm

The editing is sloppy this season, IMO. It would have been great if they had shown more conversations and more of the personalities of the F7. They do seem like good guys, and it was a disservice not to reveal more.

IMO Will leaving messed up the elimination order.

Mia_Leoni

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 10, 2017 11:10 pm

In Dean's defense his Dad looks like some of my friends back in the 70's. Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 7 - July 10 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 37 2498057887

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Mon Jul 10, 2017 11:11 pm

No wonder Dean was nervous about HTD affraid speechless

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Mon Jul 10, 2017 11:11 pm

Can't wait for screencaps.
I love the fact that sleuthing aside, you can't really predict the end 100% as in the most recent seasons because she is truely giving herself into this.
And I love the convos with the MOT. It shows how much they all respect her and cherish and want the best for her.
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jul 10, 2017 11:11 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:In Dean's defense his Dad looks like some of my friends back in the 70's. Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 7 - July 10 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 37 2498057887

Some of mine too. The ones I took care of on the psych ward. Seriously. Dean must have had a hard time growing up.
Eric, too.

Last edited by Kashathediva on Mon Jul 10, 2017 11:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Jul 10, 2017 11:11 pm

mercieme wrote:Peeps, was that Dean's dad in the preview? I am just curiously asking?
Yes. Dean said his dad is eccentric. I feel for Dean especially if he has a difficult relationship with his father HTD won't be easy it seems like he was afraid of
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 10, 2017 11:12 pm

@Kashathediva I believe it. My son often says, 'you're lost in the 70's'

laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kerriway Mon Jul 10, 2017 11:12 pm

Bryan is still her F1. Rachel's only upset in his visit with her family because he's her F1 and her family is showing some disapproval. Besides she's mentioned in interviews that her sister was hard on her fiancé.

Also Rachel's comment to Bryan about them being in two different places is just an edited reference to them living in two different states IMO.

I also like that Bryan excused himself so that he wouldn't get overly upset.

If I could truly embrace mediocrity, I wouldn't have to make any decisions because fear would make all my decisions for me. ~Nurberxo
kerriway
kerriway

Back to top Go down

Post by makeover Mon Jul 10, 2017 11:12 pm

SFoster wrote:Didn't Rachel say that her sister gave the F1 a hard time?  Well, we see that's Bryan, right? laugh out loud  Glad we got to see a lot of previews this time.
Yes she did say that on the Big Boy show. Rachel unknowingly gave a lot a way during her interviews IMO.

makeover

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Mon Jul 10, 2017 11:12 pm

Two things, I almost choked on my dinner when Adam said he believed he had the best connection with Rachel out of any of the guys. I'm sorry, while I understand editing probably didn't show all that happened between Rachel/Matt and Rachel/Adam, how can a guy seriously think he has the best connection with the lead when she never gave him a 1 on 1 and gave other guys two? The hell?

The previews were interesting. On one hand, one could buy Peter as the F1 with all the doubts about him maybe not being ready, even his mother expressing doubt and the whole church scene. Meanwhile, Bryan gets the question of his sincerity by Rachel's own family and there was very little of him in the preview.

That said, one thing stood out to me and that was when Rachel's voice over talked about knowing that she's met the man she is in love with and then adding that she hoped he hadn't changed his mind. Granted it could have been spliced together as this show does but if it wasn't, I can see that pointing to Bryan if things with her family go as south as the preview is suggesting.

There may be some part of her doubting him based on what her family says and so I can see her thinking at the end when she decides it's him, being afraid that all the doubting of him may have made him want to walk away. JMO.

Last edited by lleyki on Mon Jul 10, 2017 11:15 pm; edited 1 time in total

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 10, 2017 11:14 pm

The more I think of it, could Dean not have had friends for the HTD. Why put him through all that. I wonder if he didn't want to have his Dad but didn't have a choice.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 73 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 55 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 7 - July 10 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+87
Amethyst
FashionLover
rinacabigas
Just Looking
pbmax