SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 7 - July 10 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 52 of 73 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 62 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

makeup - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 7 - July 10 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 52 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 7 - July 10 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by richmondrose Tue Jul 11, 2017 12:11 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I think it depends on whether one likes to be smothered or not if they like the person or not. Rachel since epi 1 has no problems being smothered, if that what you want to call it. I call it attraction, affection, demonstrating his feelings. She doesn't ask for anything, he just does it.

If Rachel didn't like it, she wouldn't be engaging back starting from the kiss that swept her off her feet.

Not necessarily. When my husband goes in for a bear hug I go for the frying pan. giggling
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

makeup - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 7 - July 10 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 52 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 7 - July 10 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Jul 11, 2017 12:14 pm

Bottom line for me is regardless if I or anyone else here likes Bryan's PDA or if one finds it smothering or not, Rachel seems to enjoy it.  So as long as she's happy with it and can live with it, so be it.

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 11, 2017 12:15 pm

At 0:52 in the preview clip, someone says he is falling in love with Rachel. Is it Peter's voice or Dean's voice, I can't tell.

I think that scene with Peter on the floor is his last time on the show. I think he's upset because he can't let down his walls and messed things up. So either he will leave on his own, or Rachel will cut him at or before the fantasy suite dates. It will be because he can't make the leap to proposing which is why she takes him to the church and side eyes his response to the priest about marriage. So I'm not even sure he makes it to F2. I can't even blame her given the premise of this how. I think they could have really been good together just not on this show.

Regardless of who is F2, I think she will cut him before the proposal because she doesn't want to be seen as having strung anyone along when she feels so strongly about her F1. Chris said Rachel got what she wanted. Even in is blog he said that she got her way on giving Bryan another one-on-one. So my prediction is that she will only want one proposal ... Bryan's. JMO.

Whoever said that Bryan is Rachel's only viable F1 given the premise of this show is totally right. She isn't into Eric and Dean. Peter isn't ready. She's lucky that Bryan, at least on tv, seems so sure.

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Tue Jul 11, 2017 12:29 pm

I think Peter on the floor was on his htd, in his living room. I think Peter goes to Spain. I think the church is in Spain because the priest has an accent. idk Unless they go to a church on his htd. And didn't Dean get eliminated after htd, and 3 went to Spain. Dean was back on sm at end of April, right? But I can see her cutting Peter at F3. I don't think he leaves, because he says he is not giving up on her.

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jul 11, 2017 12:31 pm

@ilovepeter exactly right imo. Rachel is lucky Bryan is there otherwise she might be the only Ette to leave without a proposal and a relationship that will at least last 6 months or so. That in and of itself is good already for this show imo. Peter will think he can maybe possibly one day down the line hopefully fall in love with her because he's probably most likely almost certainly on the path to get there, hopefully maybe by the FRC. Maybe okay irl but not on this show. Thank goodness for B imo.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 11, 2017 12:36 pm

SFoster wrote:I think Peter on the floor was on his htd, in his living room. I think Peter goes to Spain. I think the church is in Spain because the priest has an accent. idk Unless they go to a church on his htd. And didn't Dean get eliminated after htd, and 3 went to Spain. Dean was back on sm at end of April, right?  But I can see her cutting Peter at F3. I don't think he leaves, because he says he is not giving up on her.
I think Peter crying on the floor might from the Spain church date. The sweater on his lap when he's on the floor looks the same as the one he's wearing in church.

ETA: No wonder I like Peter so much, he is Reid 2.0 who I loved, right down to crying at being cut because he can't bring himself to propose.

Last edited by Ilovepeter on Tue Jul 11, 2017 12:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by pikake Tue Jul 11, 2017 12:37 pm

richmondrose wrote:@Alanna, I guess it's a matter of perspective and personal preferences. bestbud!

I don't like smothering, clingy guys all over me. If I were Rachel on a date with Bryan, I'd have a fly swatter ready in my back pocket for when he swooped down on me. giggling

LOL ... me too! giggling Bryan seems OTT with the PDA, but Rachel is loving every minute! :sweetheart:

pikake

Female Posts : 977

Back to top Go down

Post by Topazgold Tue Jul 11, 2017 12:50 pm

Alanna wrote:@ilovepeter exactly right imo. Rachel is lucky Bryan is there otherwise she might be the only Ette to leave without a proposal and a relationship that will at least last 6 months or so. That in and of itself is good already for this show imo. Peter will think he can maybe possibly one day down the line hopefully fall in love with her because he's probably most likely almost certainly on the path to get there, hopefully maybe by the FRC. Maybe okay irl but not on this show. Thank goodness for B imo.

IMO I give it 8 month at least! laugh out loud

Topazgold

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Tue Jul 11, 2017 12:51 pm

Rachel's has said her love language is physical touch soo clearly Bryan's speaks her love language with constant affection and PDA (smothering if affection makes you feel like suffocating) laugh out loud

JMO

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  makeup - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 7 - July 10 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 52 1f49b  makeup - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 7 - July 10 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 52 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Tue Jul 11, 2017 12:51 pm

I think the smothering PDA is fine and dandy! But imo there also needs to be deeper substance to the relationship in addition to that pda. That's the part I'm not seeing. It can't all be so physical. Because that is going to wear off quickly in real life and then what will they talk about. Fizzle, imo. There needs to be a deeper connection, and I don't a connection "from within" between Rachel and Bryan. That's why his previous relationship fizzled; there was nothing deeper than hot and heavy imo. Otherwise, Bryan would have said "But our relationship is different because although we too started out hot and heavy, we share a deep connection and have a lot in common." JMO of course.

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jul 11, 2017 12:52 pm

laugh out loud @Topazgold, at the least! But I was trying to err on the side of caution, never know about those extra 2 months with these couples.

@mysthelma, it's even more than affection imo- it's downright "attacking" like Ed S once referenced with Jill imo and that's another f1. These women love it laugh out loud and cannot get enough.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jul 11, 2017 12:55 pm

You mean I won't see a wedding in Miami with Pitbull as the entertainment?? sad

laugh out loud

Every day after the ATFR if the couple are still together, is a bonus IMHO. If they get a wedding thread and a bachelor baby thread that's even better. Some of us have followed couples that are in that position, that they too apparently would never have made it.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71474

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 52 of 73 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 62 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 7 - July 10 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+87
Amethyst
FashionLover
rinacabigas
Just Looking
pbmax