SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 7 - July 10 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 60 of 73 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 66 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

makeup - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 7 - July 10 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 60 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 7 - July 10 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by KB_Mom Tue Jul 11, 2017 7:02 pm

I'm not a fan or foe of Bryan or any of the F4 really. I just watch the edit, why is this scene left in, what are they trying to show\tell us, and focus on the BL (cause I tried and learned i suck at sleuthing- hats of to those who do it so well for the benefit of all of us yes )and I "watch the feet" for SHVs.  The edit, the BL and the SHV clues all lead me to conclude Bryan is F1.  If sm doesn't love Bryan as F 1, I just hope R and B rise above it.  It's not a popularity contest, for Rachel to choose the fan fave or most popular contestant. It's about who, given the bubble and accelerated pace of the relationships, Rachel believed at the time of the FRC in Spain, was the man she could see spending the rest of her life with.  As always, whether that translates well to RL, only time will tell.

All JMO
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

makeup - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 7 - July 10 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 60 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 7 - July 10 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Alanna Tue Jul 11, 2017 7:07 pm

Rachel is probably pissed at this edit, she thought everyone would fall in love with Bryan like she did. Welcome to this show, Rach.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Tue Jul 11, 2017 7:15 pm

I found the whole story about Peter's ex to be a bit odd and perplexing.... So he decides to move out/move on from his ex, and he leaves her standing there crying and waving goodbye in his rearview mirror, but he has the resolve to keep on driving. Ok, that's fine in my book. I'm not going to judge him on that, because sometimes it is better to make a clean break and the other person just has to come to terms with it on their own time table. Break ups are never simple or easy. IMO

BUT...then he lost me when he said he still feels guilty about it. What?! If he did the correct thing and broke up with someone who wasn't right for him AND he did it in the correct manner, then there is nothing to feel guilty about, IMO.

So....to me this is a big red flag. He either broke up correctly and still harbored some weird guilt about it, or he did not break up correctly for what I can only imagine was his own lack of being emotionally aware and able to effectively communicate. Or, the ex was a wacko who needed to be dumped....but that doesn't jive with the guilt! Ay yi yi! What a strange confession he made! IMO.
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Tue Jul 11, 2017 7:16 pm

Nibbles22 wrote:I think Peter is the only one *cough* acting.  :gotcha:

First all I want to say I like Peter, but you ain't lying. He showed more interest in Rachel in the beginning, which I believe that was to get him far enough to be viable, now he's regressing. It's like gunning for something else :gotcha: not Rachel
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Jul 11, 2017 7:17 pm

To me, if Peter were acting he wouldn't be showing any doubts at all. Bryan is the one I question because he doesn't seem realistic. i feel like he's in it to win it more than genuinely falling for Rachel. For her sake I hope I'm wrong and she's right.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15259

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Tue Jul 11, 2017 7:21 pm

Millsy and Julia in talking about Peter's date called him manipulative for crying about his last relationship break up....so the podcast had plenty of negativity to spill on the final 4 IMO. They also had critical remarks about Dean and Eric as well as Dean's dad. They love to spout negative comments in that podcast and certainly not just about Bryan or his Mom. IMO
JMO.
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 11, 2017 7:24 pm

Rachel's blog is up:
http://people.com/tv/bachelorette-rachel-lindsay-exclusive-blog-geneva-switzerland/

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Tue Jul 11, 2017 7:24 pm

albean99 wrote:To me, if Peter were acting he wouldn't be showing any doubts at all. Bryan is the one I question because he doesn't seem realistic. i feel like he's in it to win it more than genuinely falling for Rachel. For her sake I hope I'm wrong and she's right.

If he doesn't show doubts, he runs the risk of the lead picking him in the end which IMO wasn't what he wanted. IMO He played his part to perfection.

I personally hope no one shows up just to win but IMO If someone is in it to win it, I would much rather hope they are in it to win the lead and not win the job of being the next lead.

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jul 11, 2017 7:24 pm

Peter IMO isn't acting. He's just not into her and it shows. Epi 7 in this franchise, you are totally there and want to be with that person. You either have it or you don't. He doesn't IMHO.

Jordan was into JoJo, hesitant at first, but clearly into her, Shawn was totally into K, before he even went on the show. I don't get why anyone would want to win, be engaged to someone you're not attracted to, start a life and move forward. I don't see any benefit in that.

If they break up, there will be those that hate him and those that support him. I can't see him going that far to promote his chiropracter business or any other reason, just to win.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jul 11, 2017 7:29 pm

Alanna wrote:Rachel is probably pissed at this edit, she thought everyone would fall in love with Bryan like she did. Welcome to this show, Rach.

This is what TPTB do. no no

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jul 11, 2017 7:31 pm

MiaHawk wrote:I found the whole story about Peter's ex to be a bit odd and perplexing.... So he decides to move out/move on from his ex, and he leaves her standing there crying and waving goodbye in his rearview mirror, but he has the resolve to keep on driving. Ok, that's fine in my book. I'm not going to judge him on that, because sometimes it is better to make a clean break and the other person just has to come to terms with it on their own time table. Break ups are never simple or easy. IMO

BUT...then he lost me when he said he still feels guilty about it. What?! If he did the correct thing and broke up with someone who wasn't right for him AND he did it in the correct manner, then there is nothing to feel guilty about, IMO.

So....to me this is a big red flag. He either broke up correctly and still harbored some weird guilt about it, or he did not break up correctly for what I can only imagine was his own lack of being emotionally aware and able to effectively communicate. Or, the ex was a wacko who needed to be dumped....but that doesn't jive with the guilt! Ay yi yi! What a strange confession he made! IMO.

This is his M.O. I wonder which ex he was referring to. Just curious.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Jul 11, 2017 7:41 pm

Kashathediva wrote:This is his M.O. I wonder which ex he was referring to. Just curious.

@Kashathediva you and RS both. laugh out loud should be we concerned? laugh out loud laugh out loud

-Peter’s never dated a black woman before. So now that that’s out of the way, he tells us about his most recent break up. Either Peter is a great storyteller and knows how to ham it up for a camera, or, he has the most dramatic breakups in the history of the world that are ripped straight from a movie. He was packing up his stuff, driving away, looking in the rearview mirror as she was crying? Like, that’s real life? Or something straight out of a Rom-Com? Something tells me that story was highly embellished. The thing I want to know is, which ex at home was this that Peter was referring to? There’s a few.
Source: RS
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 60 of 73 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 66 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 7 - July 10 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+87
Amethyst
FashionLover
rinacabigas
Just Looking
pbmax