SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 7 - July 10 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 69 of 73 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

makeup - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 7 - July 10 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 69 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 7 - July 10 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Linds911 Wed Jul 12, 2017 4:28 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:Serious question, no snark or sarcasm meant.  But for those that think Rachel is playing Bryan or that Peter or Eric are the better choice and more obvious love story, will you still be #teamrachel and support her and her F1 post show, if Bryan is indeed F1?

Honestly I don't see them making it long-term but we shall see! Wishing them all the best though! Smiley

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  makeup - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 7 - July 10 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 69 1f49c

makeup - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 7 - July 10 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 69 8367-910 makeup - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 7 - July 10 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 69 I_got_13 makeup - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 7 - July 10 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 69 E5kqdm15 makeup - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 7 - July 10 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 69 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11976

Back to top Go down

makeup - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 7 - July 10 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 69 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 7 - July 10 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by ElonM Wed Jul 12, 2017 4:31 pm

No, I wouldn't support her. I wish her the best though if she's with Bryan.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Jul 12, 2017 4:37 pm

I def don't think she's playing any games so I'll always support her. I'm never that supportive fan who looks for the love story wherever the lead finds it laugh out loud. I just can't do it. If they are engaged though I will keep the snark to myself until after the break up. :halo:

makeup - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 7 - July 10 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 69 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Wed Jul 12, 2017 5:03 pm

Ilovepeter wrote:At this point if Bryan is not F1 her relationship is doomed because it would take a saint of a man to overlook how much she is jumping Bryan's bones. I love Peter but he is no magnanimous saint! LOL
You mean like Eric. giggling
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Wed Jul 12, 2017 5:12 pm

I tell you IF Eric is the F1 that's the biggest foiler ever. laugh out loud

ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Jul 12, 2017 5:20 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
HEA wrote:I cannot wait to confirm the PI with the top when she said she is falling in love and see who she is talking about...since she said he fell in love with only one...

snipped

In one interview, rachel said that her last 2 were challenging but she was in love with one. Yes they all say the same as they would look stupid to say otherwise.

snipped

I'm pretty sure, someone CMIIW the top was sleuthed to be the same top she had on Bryan's HTD?

IMO I am starting to believe that Peter was the challenging one. I feel like she's constantly trying to pull some affection out of him. The hot tub scene was one of those situations. Telling him to kiss her is another example. Peter telling her he would let her know if he's not ready to propose. Holding her hand during the last date at the table, as if it was a fish. Limp hand holding doesn't cut it for me.

Yes. It's leuthed same top as Bryan's HTD
https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4153p36-bachelorette-13-rachel-lindsay-confirmed-sleuthed-info-no-discussion

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Wed Jul 12, 2017 5:21 pm

ElonM wrote:I tell you IF Eric is the F1 that's the biggest foiler ever. laugh out loud

Hugesmile ETA: Remember that Eric is the one that refers to it being a Miracle Season. Just saying.....Hugesmile

Last edited by 2observe on Wed Jul 12, 2017 5:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
2observe
2observe

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jul 12, 2017 5:23 pm

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71471

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Wed Jul 12, 2017 5:23 pm

sdmom wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:
HEA wrote:I cannot wait to confirm the PI with the top when she said she is falling in love and see who she is talking about...since she said he fell in love with only one...

snipped

In one interview, rachel said that her last 2 were challenging but she was in love with one. Yes they all say the same as they would look stupid to say otherwise.

snipped

I'm pretty sure, someone CMIIW the top was sleuthed to be the same top she had on Bryan's HTD?

IMO I am starting to believe that Peter was the challenging one. I feel like she's constantly trying to pull some affection out of him. The hot tub scene was one of those situations. Telling him to kiss her is another example. Peter telling her he would let her know if he's not ready to propose. Holding her hand during the last date at the table, as if it was a fish. Limp hand holding doesn't cut it for me.

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4153p36-bachelorette-13-rachel-lindsay-confirmed-sleuthed-info-no-discussion
But it doesn't necessarily mean that she's talking about Bryan. That's part of the tricky editing since the Lead may talk about things that happened during other dates. Jmo
2observe
2observe

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Jul 12, 2017 5:26 pm

Bryan's HTD is the first one filmed,so unless she fell in love in Switzerland or Denmark or Norway, I doubt she's talking about someone else, imo.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Wed Jul 12, 2017 5:29 pm

2observe wrote:
sdmom wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:

But it doesn't necessarily mean that she's talking about Bryan.  That's part of the tricky editing since the Lead may talk about things that happened during other dates.  Jmo

Exactly, since those itms were filmed later, maybe even after the season ended and she was already engaged. And this late in the filming, with a lot of traveling going on for HTDs, Dallas, Spain - it's likely they filmed these late itms after the season ended, imo. After production/editing team worked out the details in the story, laugh out loud JMO

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Wed Jul 12, 2017 5:32 pm

Several times the F1 has been the last HTD filmed. For Nick's season the HTDs were in the order of elimination. Not always for sure imo.

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 69 of 73 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 7 - July 10 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+87
Amethyst
FashionLover
rinacabigas
Just Looking
pbmax