SELECT CONTENT

The Spouse House - Episode Discussion - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 17 of 50 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 33 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Spouse House - Episode Discussion - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 Empty Re: The Spouse House - Episode Discussion - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jul 23, 2017 11:33 pm

I think the ITM's were done after the fact. That's not unusual, it happens all the time from sleuthing TB and MAFS.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71350

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

The Spouse House - Episode Discussion - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 Empty Re: The Spouse House - Episode Discussion - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jul 23, 2017 11:36 pm

Awee Danny and Naya are so freakin cute!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 23, 2017 11:38 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I think the ITM's were done after the fact. That's not unusual, it happens all the time from sleuthing TB and MAFS.

I agree.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jul 23, 2017 11:44 pm

Missy Ashley Lauren is annoying, crocodile tears, then she's all normal again. There's the preview when he tells her off.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Sun Jul 23, 2017 11:51 pm

@GuardianAngel -- Tom is annoying. I did find it interesting that he told Darren that he likes women who don't like him and those that do then he doesn't like them. I feel for Brianne and Darren--having to be there when everyone else is paired up.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jul 23, 2017 11:55 pm

Oh no, preview, why does Naya not look happy when Danny proposes?

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 24, 2017 12:04 am

Stay together as a couple
Change partners
Or leave

I can't have distractions when I'm watching this. It's very different!

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 24, 2017 12:07 am

Ok so all the four couples will stay together, but someone still has to propose.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 24, 2017 12:09 am

Interesting...

Will check out the episode again after it is posted and possibly get some screen caps.

Night all!

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 24, 2017 12:09 am

This is the fastest show I ever watched. laugh out loud

It looks like they are casting for future seasons!

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Mon Jul 24, 2017 12:33 am

I really wish that the episodes were longer and that there were more than 10 of them. I wonder how Brianne and Darren felt having the experts match them with new people and not being able to decide themselves. I am already looking forward to the next episode! Do you think that they will bring more people in then?

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Jul 24, 2017 2:02 am

Just watched the show and all I can say is that Tom is all kinds of annoying. I don't care for his temper or how he speaks to Ashley. It's all me, me, me. Very selfish.

I like Kelly Jo and Jimmy and Danny and Naya.

Missy is just a bossy bitch. The way she was talking about the other guys in front of Chris and how she was speaking to him was just disrespectful IMO. Not that I care too much for him either, but she is just too much for me. What we referred to as a ball buster back in the day.

I cannot believe how fast this show moves along. I thought it had barely started and it turned out to be a few minutes from the end.

@suzq I don't understand why they didn't bring in four new people since they just eliminated four. Brianne seems to be interested in the guy who came in for her, but Darren didn't look all that impressed with his match once she started talking. They both seem to be getting the shaft and that's too bad because even though I have barely seen him, I really like Darren.

Last edited by Sprite on Mon Jul 24, 2017 2:07 am; edited 1 time in total

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 50 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 33 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Spouse House - Episode Discussion - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+7
GuardianAngel
mizzoufan
suzq
Relalou
Newto
nd4reality
Sprite
11 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum