SELECT CONTENT

The Spouse House - Episode Discussion - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 47 of 50 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48, 49, 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Spouse House - Episode Discussion - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 47 Empty Re: The Spouse House - Episode Discussion - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by suzq Sun Sep 10, 2017 11:39 pm

@havadrpepper. SM in the future will be interesting. It is unfortunate that Naya, Tracy and Darren have private IG accounts and that people they are/were involved with don't post much on SM much if at all, either.

suzq

Back to top Go down

The Spouse House - Episode Discussion - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 47 Empty Re: The Spouse House - Episode Discussion - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Sep 10, 2017 11:42 pm

https://twitter.com/missyholas?lang=en

@MissyHolas 7m

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 10, 2017 11:48 pm

Well, I think that tweet answers your question @GuardianAngel.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Sep 10, 2017 11:49 pm

Gosh she wrote a novel and it won't embed. I s/capped it. She throws the producers under the bus.

https://twitter.com/missyholas?lang=en
The Spouse House - Episode Discussion - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 47 Captu103

The Spouse House - Episode Discussion - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 47 Captu104

The Spouse House - Episode Discussion - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 47 Captu105

The Spouse House - Episode Discussion - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 47 Captu106

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 10, 2017 11:54 pm

What I thought was interesting is that she said she took a day away for "work". Evidently they were not confined to the house like they do on TB. It also confirms my thoughts about the day filming started... March 14.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 10, 2017 11:59 pm

Lots of cuts of editing in that interview with Scott and Tracey. Hands down in his lap, arm behind Tracey, hands down again...

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Sep 10, 2017 11:59 pm

She lied and said it was for work. But she wanted to get away and be with her family and friends to see if she would miss him.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 11, 2017 12:04 am

Missy has now posted a collage of pictures on her IG with the same message as her tweet. There are pictures of her and Chris post filming... she had posted on her IG several different trips since filming but no pictures of Chris on those trips. He was with her because pictures of the 2 of them on those trips are in that collage.

I also think one of them is from the "date night" post she made last week. Background of the picture is the same as the one of her with Kelli Jo and Tracey and she seems to be wearing the same dress.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 11, 2017 12:05 am

GuardianAngel wrote:She lied and said it was for work. But she wanted to get away and be with her family and friends to see if she would miss him.

I realize that but the fact that they actually let her leave the house alone...

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Mon Sep 11, 2017 12:06 am

I think for some people having that commitment of marriage before they go back to the "real world" helps while other people need to explore the relationship in the real world first. I think it helps that they were all from the Chicago area. I still have questions about some of the other people -- are they still together now? Did anyone else get together romantically outside of the house?

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 11, 2017 12:13 am

Not sure anyone else got together romantically from what I have seen. What I do know:

Ashley K has a new boyfriend, he went to a wedding with her in London over the US Labor Day weekend. He was not on the show.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 11, 2017 12:14 am

The boat that Jimmy and Kelli Jo were on in their short clip is his boat. It is shown on his IG account.

I'm glad the show gave the 2 married couples honeymoon vacations.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 47 of 50 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48, 49, 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Spouse House - Episode Discussion - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+7
GuardianAngel
mizzoufan
suzq
Relalou
Newto
nd4reality
Sprite
11 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum