Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@outlook.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Possible F1 Clues - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Possible F1 Clues - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove on Mon Jul 03, 2017 6:34 am

Post clues and speculation/sleuthing for F4 and potential F1 here. No Discussion.

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Sun Jul 23, 2017 12:09 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Possible F1 Clues - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove on Mon Jul 03, 2017 7:09 am

Laura Byrne  
- seems to have received the second SD/Epi 3 SD (a typical F1 pattern) of the season
- has another SD - likely with plane by water and kissing Matty J (getting 2nd SD a staple for F1s)
- she changed her SM post-filming and matches what Matty J put on his bio last season for Bette
- she's from NSW and Sportsbet claiming winner odds for NSW winner
- Sportsbet claiming winner odds for brunette winning and Laura brunette
- DM and other media claiming that the winner is known and highlighting Laura (spoiled F1? past seasons known so DM and media highlighted F1)
- DM and other media (Mamamia) using info sleuthed from the forum to support Laura for F1
- Pre-season media promotion of Laura and seen as possible winner (typical F1 promotion pattern to highlight F1 pre-season)
- Laura highlighted in Bach S5 promos 1-2 (a pattern for F1s)

@AllAboutLove wrote:Some more on Laura... I can see these two as a match... just the creativity aspect and Matty's interest in design. Plus getting the 2nd SD has been the date for F1s before so I think she's a frontrunner (either for F1 or for possible next Bette)

Since launching ToniMay in the Summer of 2010, the earthy, boho creations of Sydney based designer Laura Byrne have been turning heads around Australia. The eye catching and creative pieces reflect the artistic background of Laura, who spent years studying Fine Arts at University, where she first became familiar with the natural and exotic materials that she now combines to produce the inspirational and easily identifiable designs that make ToniMay so special.
More here http://stylebyyellowbutton.com/style-profile-laura-byrne-designer-tonimay/
@AllAboutLove wrote:Interesting... the GD the girls had to write down their biggest fears.
Laura's biggest fear is "allowing all the walls to come down and allowing myself to be completely vulnerable to falling love in love with someone who doesn't love me back"
I'd say this will be Laura's story arc on the show. Laura having to open up and let her walls down and be vulnerable and potentially get hurt at the end.
So I can see it going either way... that she will let down her walls and be F1.... or ... that she will let down her walls and not be F1 and get heart broken.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4468220/Bachelor-stars-fight-Matty-J-s-love-skimpy-gym-gear.html
@Bobette wrote:
@AllAboutLove wrote:
@BasicallytheFBI wrote:

Laura Bryne's personal insta @aladyandacat reactivated, in her bio states "queen of reverse parking".

An article for meet the contestants for the Bachelorette https://www.popsugar.com.au/celebrity/Bachelorette-2016-Meet-Contestants-42331475
"Matty J
State: New South Wales
About him: Matty just moved back to Sydney after living in London for four years, and finds women who can reverse park with ease particularly attractive."

Bit of a strange coincidence IMO
8snipped*
That's very interesting that Laura included that in her Bio especially considering that is not what her bio stated until post-filming so I think it could possibly be a clue, especially if she is F1 (which I still think she may be given her stats and overall sleuthing about her).
I didn't need any more convincing that Laura is F1 but this adds even more weight IMO so thanks for posting.  I was going to say watch for the 'coincidental' Daily Mail article about this tomorrow but since they seem to be pushing two themes at the moment (Laura FAILED to win Matty's heart and Matty FAILED to find a girl) they'll probably ignore this little gem.  
Has The Bachelor's winner ALREADY been leaked? Fan theory suggests a hidden message on jewellery designer Laura Byrne's Instagram account is 'proof' she is Matty J's favourite girl
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4592944/Fan-theory-suggests-Laura-Byrne-won-Bachelor-Australia.html#ixzz4llD1Zud7

Do they know something we don't? Sportsbet's odds in favour of a NSW contestant winning The Bachelor... as fan theory suggests Matty J has picked Sydney jewellery designer Laura Byrne

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4595954/The-Bachelor-winner-NSW-according-Sportsbet.html#ixzz4ll7sjhiH
@Bobette wrote:Here are the now-removed category odds. The odds between brunette and blonde are closer than I thought but the state of origin odds will be useful clues when we find out more about the girls IMO.  

http://www.sportsbet.com.au/betting/entertainment/the-bachelor
@AllAboutLove wrote:OK mag using pic of Matty and Laura and typical to past F1s where the word "win" is used pre-season

Could be a pro or a con: Laura maybe have been back on SM per her professional IG on May 11? Need to know exact end date of filming to be sure.

So I just checked Laura's Insta (Tonimay) and it appears there are some new posts suggesting she's back? Or are they old posts? What does everyone think?
https://www.instagram.com/p/BUEhbtzj_1Q/?taken-by=tonimay&hl=en
https://www.instagram.com/p/BT7bCYOD9I4/?taken-by=tonimay&hl=en
@Amalia wrote:
@Bobette wrote:*GASP*  I had her locked in for F1!  Wow, OK.  These do look like possibly new posts, the Bondi one from 11/05 has an exchange about it being "amazing today" and Tonimay replying "it was, wasn't it" - so that seems realtime, and the other one looks like the back of Laura's head.  Maybe someone else is posting them though?  Is this her personal Instagram or business one?

Source

Source
A photo with the same outfit, just with a hat on, and in what seems like the same spot, was posted some 30 weeks ago too by the Tonimay instagram account:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BLr9QkmjYG9/?hl=en

So it seems like the photo by the water posted recently might be an old one! (Which has already been suggested above, I just thought I'd mention the photo from 30 weeks ago that looks like it's possibly from the same photo shoot!)
@Cetamy wrote:I noticed Laura had been following Matty on instagram with her tonimay business prior to filming and during it probably as a fan and I'm not seeing it now. Or I could be wrong she still is. Anyway it would be interesting to note when she actually unfollowed a pity I only noticed this on Friday. My guess is she might've been chosen and decided to unfollow to avoid speculation when it actually airs or not chosen and decided to unfollow. All jmo.
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Possible F1 Clues - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette on Tue Jul 11, 2017 6:13 am

Potential clue: Matty's description of the things he finds really attractive.

Source

- adventurous
- loves the outdoors
- positive minded
- can see the best in tough situations

Voiceover was possibly recorded post-show to tie in to F1.  Speculated that F1 will be edited to highlight these qualities.

@mercieme wrote:
@mjoy wrote:I think that they're re-iterating what he's specifically looking for is setting us up for who F1 will be.  So whoever is shown to have those qualities in the edit will be F1 IMO.

I completely agree with you yes I have my suspicion that's his girl he described to a tee..that promo does not look like the one that was shot while filming shown in the BTS matrix pics dated Apr 26th. So it could have been done later IMO. Should be interesting which lady fits this description...jmo.

IMO the inclusion of "Can see the best in every situation even when times are tough" foreshadows F1 having an obstacle to overcome. Potential tie-in to Laura:

@AllAboutLove wrote:Interesting... the GD the girls had to write down their biggest fears.
Laura's biggest fear is "allowing all the walls to come down and allowing myself to be completely vulnerable to falling love in love with someone who doesn't love me back"

Though could of course refer to a variety of different obstacles - be on the lookout for girls going through tough times on the show as this could be a clue IMO.
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Possible F1 Clues - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette on Sun Jul 16, 2017 9:15 pm

Copying over from Laura'a thread - relates to @AAL post above.

@Bobette wrote:Was just going through the BTS pics of the boxing group date and there are several of Laura's "message board" where she wrote about her biggest fear being letting her guard down and risking falling in love with someone who won't love her back (paraphrasing).  Here she is holding it face out (so it can "accidentally" be photographed by the media) and then another pic of it being carried in an even more obvious manner by a crew member.  

Source

There are no shots of the other girls' boards and no apparent attempt to show them off in the same manner as Laura's.  This all seems suss to me - IMO they are trying to draw attention to Laura's backstory which I'm guessing will be that she's had a broken heart in the past and is scared to open up but she will let her walls down so she and Matty can mend their broken hearts together and yada yada yada.  Classic F1 storyline, IMO.
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Today at 12:14 am

Clue for Tara in F4/HTD

@Bobette wrote:Clue potentially placing Tara in Final 4:

Pic of Matty arriving for what Diimex calls a "home visit"

Source:Source

Number in yellow circle and white lines an apparent match for Gold Coast Airport, IMO suggesting HTD for Tara as she lives on the Gold Coast (has been referred to as a "Gold Coast Woman" in the media).

Source

Source

Source Thanks to @mercieme for second pic

Cobie also lives in QLD but since she works at Weatherford Drilling and presumably lives near that location, production would have more likely flown into Brisbane airport if Matty were visiting her.
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Today at 12:17 am

F7 and their earliest known SM activity (will update if anything new sleuthed)

June 11: Lisa
June 11: Florence
May 28: Laura (her @tonimay IG account had activity May 11)
May 20-27: Elise
May 20: Matty
May 16: Tara
May 9: Cobie
???: Elora

FRC: speculated to be around May 19
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum