SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Possible F1 Clues - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Possible F1 Clues - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Possible F1 Clues - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mercieme Sat Jul 29, 2017 12:19 am

Observation from Clip of Limo Arrivals Shown during Matty's Appearance on the Project on Weds July 26th (just before the Premier Episode)
mercieme wrote:
On the Project TV interview, when they showed some of girls starting at the 2:00 mark of the YT vid below, they allowed us to hear Matty say "wow" to Elise and her giggling back at him; and this was after they showed Laura walking out the limo. They didn't show Matty say anything back to any of the other girls shown in the clip. I am just going to be parking all these crumbs away and refer to them later as needed giggling
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=inHgybARo6Y

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Possible F1 Clues - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Possible F1 Clues - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Sat Jul 29, 2017 3:14 am

Odds as at 29/07:

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Possible F1 Clues - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 WBYoOeO

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Jul 31, 2017 5:14 am

Possible clue regarding hint about season in FB promo
AprilApril wrote:I noticed that you include official Bachelor Facebook posts containing possible clues planted by the producers (for example when there was a post about what Matty looks for in a woman you wrote that the next girl's profile released might be F1, while it is still fresh in our minds what he said).

Re Elise, this is tenuous but maybe we could connect two things that happened a while ago now: the July 21 Facebook post had Matty in the morning making coffee. "Jump out of bed this chilly winter morning with a hot cup of love.☕❤"
Posters commented on how they would love to wake up to this scenario.

The next day came the Facebook stream "Join our host Osher Günsberg as he reveals the 22 women competing for Matty J's heart in this year's #TheBachelorAU"  Osher was telling us that Elise '"wants the kind of love that makes you excited to wake up every day" which is also in Elise's profile on Tenplay. “To find the kind of love that you are excited to wake up to every day.”

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Jul 31, 2017 6:39 am

carraiger wrote:Stumbled across a Ladbrokes link, they have Laura at $1.25!
https://www.ladbrokes.com.au/novelty/entertainment/33695744-the-bachelor/33695744-the-bachelor/

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Possible F1 Clues - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 9k8TmmK [/quote]
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Aug 03, 2017 9:52 pm

Pick for F1 by Eliminated Girls

Akoulina - Eliminated Episode 3
mercieme wrote:
Lisa is Akoulina's pick, so 1 for Lisa, 0 for the rest of the F7 so far.
According to Akoulina, Lisa may already have Matty’s heart.

“She made quite an impression on him,” she explains.

“She is quite mysterious and I think they are a good match.”
Source

Her PS interview where she said the same thing.
https://www.popsugar.com.au/celebrity/Akoulina-Bachelor-2017-Elimination-Interview-Q-43824548

Belinda - Eliminated Episode 4
mercieme wrote:Bingo....@Sundy and @Storybook paging you to read this since this is something you have both analyzed and also posted about  yes

Excerpt below from Belinda on who she thinks will win from her Ok Mag Interview

For what it’s worth, Belinda thinks Laura and Elise are the frontrunners to win Matty’s heart – and even pegs dark horse Elise as her number one pick.

“Elise has independent feminine energy. Laura is more dominant. I think long-term, compatibility-wise, Elise would be more suited for Matty.”

Source

By my tally of who the eliminated ones are picking
Lisa - 1 (Akoulina)
Elise - 1 (Belinda)
Others - 0

Liz - Eliminated Episode 5
mercieme wrote:Liz's pick for  F1...spilt her vote between Lisa and Laura.....I find it interesting that she qualified her pick with "at this stage"...tell me more Liz Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Possible F1 Clues - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 2498057887

"Liz believes Laura and Lisa will be the final two, saying: “I’d place them at a 50/50 at this stage.”
Source

brownravens wrote:SHARLENE

Finally, which lucky lady do you think you will be planning a wedding for?
I always thought that we’d have a little dark horse out of the blue and I think it would be Elise. But, like, from watching it on-screen, I’d probably go with Tara!

http://www.nowtolove.com.au/celebrity/tv/the-bachelors-sharlene-mik-wants-to-plan-mattys-wedding-40116

ALIX - Eliminated Episode 8

Who do you think will win?

I’m going to put my money on Laura. They have a fantastic connection. Even watching it now it looks like they’re pretty perfect together.

http://www.nowtolove.com.au/celebrity/tv/the-bachelor-australia-alix-mcdermott-exit-chat-40123

Michelle
Zaynab wrote:http://www.nowtolove.com.au/celebrity/tv/the-bachelor-australia-2017-michelle-paxton-exit-chat-40284

Michelle thinks Elise will win

Thanks @Zaynab. I am going to add some excerpts that I find interesting from the interview link above.
Elise finally scored some one-on-one time with MJ...

And now we understand why every girl thinks the former Hockeyroo will take out the series.

Elise! If Matty gets an opportunity to spend time with her he might be in some real trouble.

Jen
Ok Jen picked Laura as who she preferred to win....and called Elise two faced. This interview was done right after her exit at the mansion according to the report. I have since seen Jen comment on Elise's IG so no idea if they made up or not but the entire interview is explosive, read at your peril no no

If I had to pick the person I would prefer to win it would be Laura. I don’t particularly trust Elise – she is one of those people who pretend to be nice but is two-faced. Um, but yeah I 100 per cent would back Laura.
Source
As for who will receive Matty’s final rose, Jen is convinced she knows the perfect pick for the Bachelor.
“I love Laura!” she says.
“She is probably one of the best chicks there. She’s brutally honest, she’s no bulls*, and she’s just a really, really cool chick. I don’t think there’s anyone else who suits Matty as much as Laura does. The first time I met her, she was the standout! I think she would add a bit of spice to Matty. I think she’d make his life more exciting.”
Source
There’s been reports that you’re still in love with your ex-boyfriend Jake Ellis?
I am with somebody at the moment! I’ve been with him for the last month, we’re very happy.
Source

Tally of eliminated contestants picks:
Lisa - 2 (Akoulina and Liz)
Elise - 2 (Belinda, Michelle)
Laura - 3 (Liz, Alix, Jen)
Tara - 1 (Sharlene)

Last edited by mercieme on Thu Aug 24, 2017 10:15 am; edited 6 times in total

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sat Aug 05, 2017 5:21 am

Revised Season Promo Voice Analysis by Poster Bobette
Bobette wrote:@mercieme, I finally got a chance to revisit the voice analysis you asked for.  Some of my picks have changed now that I've got a better lock on the girls' voices.  

I think Cobie's in there a lot which I didn't pick up on the first time.  Two more episodes and I reckon I'll be able to nail them down but for now these are my best guesses:

Oh my gosh - Elise
This is amazing - Laura
I am blown away - Laura
I do find it hard to open up to someone - Cobie
There is a very good chance I'm going to be very hurt in this - Laura
You never know for sure if it;s going to work out - Flo
I don't want to go home - Tara
I feel heartbroken - Cobie
I really like him, already - Elora
It's just amazing - Laura
This is real - Flo or Elora
I couldn't ask for any more - Elora or Flo (how these two can sound so similar when they are from different countries is beyond me)
He's worth the risk of being really hurt - Laura
He's really sweet, he's funny, he's the full package - Cobie
What makes you happy - Laura (I thought this was Elise but I'm now 90% on Laura)
I think this is worth fighting for - Elise (90% on this too)
I want you at the end of this - Tara or Cobie
I see myself falling in love with you - Cobie
I am falling in love with you - Laura
I am in love with you - STILL CAN'T DECIDE! It's definitely not Laura - could be Elise

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Aug 07, 2017 1:25 am

Season Promo VO Analysis for Bachie Seasons 1 - 4
mercieme wrote:So I decided to watch the season promo for the past 4 Bachie series for comparison of Osher's VO with regards to the word "love" and which girl's voice / words is heard at the end of the season promo. Osher's VO regarding love was said over one of the top girls consistently and the last voice heard / words regarding feelings about the lead is that of the F1 with the exception of Blake's season where filming was still ongoing at the time of the season promo.

Season 4 - Richie
Source: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-IJll33ODhAQmZWQTdOSExFdGM/view
Osher's VO
"before the power of true love is revealed" said over Olena (F3)
Last Voice / Words
Alex  - I love you

Season 3 - Sam Wood
Source: http://vidzi.tv/70qevadlfcjn.html#.WYfR0NEpChA or http://vidto.me/nlzjjf86hczo.html
Osher's VO
"But will love" said over Sarah (F3) "conquer all" said over Emily (F6???? but she was the villain)
Last Voice / Words
Snez - I just want you to know that I have fallen in love with you

Season 2 - Blake, anomaly season since filming was yet to be completed by Episode 1 when season promo was shown
Source: http://vidzi.tv/1cvxdsi8bzqg.html#.WYfdcNEpChA
Osher's VO
"The path to true love" said over Chantal (F6)
Last Voice / Words
Lisa shown saying to Blake "i can definitely see myself falling in love with you"

Season 1 - Tim
Source: http://vidto.me/purbsc9vgdzp
Osher's VO
"The chance of true love" said over Rochelle (F2) "becomes tantalizingly real" (said over another girl, don't remember her name)
Last Voice / Words
Anna (her side view) shown telling Tim "I am really falling in love with you"

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Aug 10, 2017 5:47 am

F1 Music Vids

AllAboutLove wrote:Posting videos here of F1-kiss theme music for past seasons (originally was SamFrost/F1 theme music for BachAUS2/Blake). This way can be used to compare for any kisses for Matty's season

BachAUS3: SamW/Snez

BetteAUS1: SamF/Sasha

BachAUS4: Richie/Alex

BetteAUS2: Georgia/Lee

Lee's first kiss with NEW music:

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Aug 10, 2017 8:33 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Per Bach AU stats:

BachAU S1/Tim: Anna/F1 got the first 2nd SD in Ep 8 (had 1st SD in Ep3)
BachAU S2/Blake: SamF/F1 got the first 2nd SD
BachAU S3/SamW: Snez/F1 got the first 2nd SD in Ep 8 (had 1st SD in Ep3)

If Laura is F1, then she follows the pattern of Anna and Snez who also got Ep3 SD and Ep8 2nd SD  :yes:
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Aug 15, 2017 4:23 am

US Series FRC music used for Flo and Matty's first kiss
mercieme wrote:I was on the hunt for another music clip when I found the music used for Flo's first kiss with Matty...it's from the US series, played at the FRC for some of the couples. Just want to park this here in case the music is used again  Smiley

Here is Flo and Matty's starting at 18:00
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-IJll33ODhAWGI0LXF0elFWNFU/view

Here is the same music played for Des and Chris from the US series at their FRC starting at 7:30
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=AUxzbYKnCsw

Same music for Ben and Lauren from the US series starting at 2:50
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=17vz7DGQur8

Marcus and Lacy (BIP) staring from 3:00
https://m.youtube.com/watch?list=PL2GJT_h8z2G0K7YdKS2gnBnzwxxzmLzKW¶ms=EAEYATgBSAFYBmILbnhaWXFFNS1DVjhoBA%253D%253D&v=c8C0Eo8ttlU&mode=NORMAL

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Aug 15, 2017 4:52 am

Matty's music fom his 1st SD and Second SD on GL's season used for Laura and Matty's first kiss
mercieme wrote:@Sundy....Laura got the main music for Matty when he was on GL's season. I had posted it somewhere before but can't find it again so reposting below and will now archive it in the No Discusison F1-F4 thread  Smiley

Matty and Laura first kiss music starting at 18:50
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-IJll33ODhAVHBwdFhjc2lqRFU/view

Matty and GL first kiss (Laura got the back-end of this music) starting at 33:19
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-IJll33ODhAN09FR0JtbmhpSHc/view

Matty and GL second date kiss full music starting at 15:40
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-IJll33ODhAYzJQMFo0QWdPNU0/view

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Aug 16, 2017 3:51 pm

Analysis done by Poster Natik of the Intimate Shots Included in Season Promos for Bachie Seasons 3, 4 and 5
natik wrote:OK guys call me crazy, call me a dreamer but I still think that Elisa has a shot as F1. Yeah I know I am nuts but with this show there is really nothing...nothing impossible. Who knows maybe she knocked him surprisingly out it happens that`s life. Probably I am grasping at straws but that`s the fun thing about sleuthing. So here we go...

I watched once again the season previews of Sam W. and Richie. There is something the previews have in common.

First of all at the end of both previews we hear the voice over of the F1. Which we obviously already know.

But the interesting thing is the almost last shot of the preview it is showing us without hiding the girl a tender moment between her and the Bachelor. Those moments are not with the F1 but with the F3 girl. Take a look...

Sam W. preview and Sarah as his F3:

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Possible F1 Clues - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 H0orlq8Oh_8

Richie`s preview with Olena as his F3:

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Possible F1 Clues - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Nr6wgUHKdEQ

And here is Matty`s preview and the almost last shot:

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Possible F1 Clues - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 HbKMmun_6TQ

Screencaps source: me

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Possible F1 Clues - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+2
Bobette
AllAboutLove
6 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum