SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11

Page 20 of 80 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 50 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

blessed - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11 - Page 20 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11

Post by emusha Tue Jul 04, 2017 10:48 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
emusha wrote:
mindless wrote:

I mean the round white spots near her head and below her body. I don't think the sun will do that. Looks like stains of something to me.

Yup right above her head, by her elbow and a bit farther right than her right hand....
Peter's foot in his pic has what looks like some blue paint on the bottom side imo

LOL I don't think those are paint splotches from Petey in Wisconsin. JMO

blessed - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11 - Page 20 Screen13
source: https://www.instagram.com/peterkrauswi/
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

blessed - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11 - Page 20 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11

Post by bleuberry Tue Jul 04, 2017 10:53 pm

I do think that's paint on his feet. I don't think he'd be painting on a SHV though.

blessed - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11 - Page 20 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Tue Jul 04, 2017 10:53 pm

mindless wrote:
Tiggerlgh wrote:
mindless wrote:I must say Rachel's the troll here IMO. Why post a picture lying on grass after Peter posted one surrounded by grass? Surely there are other places she could've posed at, unless we've already seen all of them in Bryan's pics and that patch of grass was the only uncharted territory left.

I think her location had more to do with a new spot in the SHV home vs anything to do with Peter. Imo.

Grass is everywhere.  

I just find it peculiar that yesterday Peter posted a pic from their 1-on-1 and then so did Rachel. Today Peter posts a pic with lots of grass in it and then Rachel's lying on grass. It might just be coincidental, but it's giving the shippers hope at the worst time really. And if it is a coincidence, then that mental connection must've been stronger than I thought. laugh out loud JMO.

Haha! IA! Either it's too much of a coincidence or Rachel is trolling as well IMO. laugh out loud laugh out loud I felt she did that when she posted that pic with the cap and the baby too. Since I am on the Bryan is F1 train, I guess she is doing it to keep fans invested in her journey till the end (assuming it's not a coincidence).

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jul 04, 2017 10:54 pm

emusha wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:
emusha wrote:

Yup right above her head, by her elbow and a bit farther right than her right hand....
Peter's foot in his pic has what looks like some blue paint on the bottom side imo

LOL I don't think those are paint splotches from Petey in Wisconsin. JMO

blessed - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11 - Page 20 Screen13

I don't think that's paint. I think it's the lighting and sun reflecting from the water and the plastic of the pool on his feet.  Look at his R foot which is on our L screen. It goes up the inner arch. How do you step into paint there?  And it extends to the upper inner ankle. And it happens to be the exact color of the blue in the pool.  Same with the other foot. If it were paint where is there any on that grass? Or anywhere else on him? I think it's a photographic and light/water reflection.  JMO
ETA note his upper R hand. Same. He has a smidge of a yellowish/whitish reflection there on his finger and some on his abdomen.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jul 04, 2017 10:57 pm

emusha wrote:
emusha wrote:
mindless wrote:I mean the round white spots near her head and below her body. I don't think the sun will do that. Looks like stains of something to me.

Unless it's some sort of reflection of the blue kiddie pool on wet feet, it does look like paint on Peter's feet IMO.

Not sure about SHV with the kiddie pool but I do know that Nick and Vanessa painted on one of their SHVs.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue Jul 04, 2017 10:59 pm

bleuberry wrote:I do think that's paint on his feet. I don't think he'd be painting on a SHV though.

Nick and Vanessa did do some painting. Pictures though, so I don't think they stepped on any paint. Doesn't Peter do art? I'm not sure it's paint either though, looks more like a reflection to me. JMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 04, 2017 11:03 pm

mindless wrote:
Tiggerlgh wrote:
mindless wrote:I must say Rachel's the troll here IMO. Why post a picture lying on grass after Peter posted one surrounded by grass? Surely there are other places she could've posed at, unless we've already seen all of them in Bryan's pics and that patch of grass was the only uncharted territory left.

I think her location had more to do with a new spot in the SHV home vs anything to do with Peter. Imo.

Grass is everywhere.  

I just find it peculiar that yesterday Peter posted a pic from their 1-on-1 and then so did Rachel. Today Peter posts a pic with lots of grass in it and then Rachel's lying on grass. It might just be coincidental, but it's giving the shippers hope at the worst time really. And if it is a coincidence, then that mental connection must've been stronger than I thought. laugh out loud JMO.

There is always hope for fans until the finale IMHO

it is difficult to find spots without revealing where they are. Swimming pools, grass, bedrooms, sofas... those are pretty safe if taken closely so we cannot recognize anything.

I mentioned in Peter's thread that I believe Peter is VERY aware of SM. He deletes whatever he does not like, he almost daily post something about himself and/or his business. He knows how to play SM like a violin IMO.

So the mart move would be to check bryan and rachel IG and confuse the audience so they will continue to keep their interest high.... once the finale will be announced, like most F2, the interest goes down IMO.

So playing on SM is not something I discarded from Peter. He could play with our nerves for sure cantstopl

Regarding the fireworks, my theory is that the prods gave a pack of pictures to the lead, F1 and F2 to use. Jtoor used one (the fireworks with black silhouette and used a specific term: cutesy of TheBacherloretteABC... this is very much something we see on mags with photographers. very official.

So IMO, it is a way for prods to controls what they can share about the show. They will allow for example pictures of the F1 and the lead kissing or cuddling or any physical suggestion that they are a couple but on the other hand the F2 will have some kind of anonymous black silhouette (Nick or Peter) or any generic group dates etc so the public will not put their hope so high that it becomes a backlash. ... JMO

JMOAA

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 04, 2017 11:05 pm

Looks like that outside chalk to me.

Back to top Go down

Post by LynnTa Tue Jul 04, 2017 11:05 pm

Rachel's pic in the garden shows 7:13 pm--what time zone would that be?

LynnTa

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Tue Jul 04, 2017 11:07 pm

LynnTa wrote:Rachel's pic in the garden shows 7:13 pm--what time zone would that be?

Where did you get that time?

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 04, 2017 11:07 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
emusha wrote:
emusha wrote:

Unless it's some sort of reflection of the blue kiddie pool on wet feet, it does look like paint on Peter's feet IMO.

Not sure about SHV with the kiddie pool but I do know that Nick and Vanessa painted on one of their SHVs.

clapping! excellent!!!!!

I think it IS paint

we can see paint on his hands IMO

blessed - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11 - Page 20 Image710
blessed - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11 - Page 20 Image711
blessed - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11 - Page 20 Image712

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 04, 2017 11:16 pm

Tiggerlgh wrote:
sdmom wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:therachlindsay IG
https://www.instagram.com/p/BWJIIxdj6-2/?taken-by=therachlindsay&hl=en

I think he has the same ball cap on backwards as the one he's grilling in. His broad shoulder's look like Bryan to me. We can compare to the pool pic.

blessed - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11 - Page 20 Captur22

blessed - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11 - Page 20 Captur29

The (our)left lens shows the photographer is standing in front of a wall. Do we think the height match with Bryan's wall?

I think it could it appears to be  dark in her sunglasses and as the person taking the photo is always from the wall it appears they are taller than the wall.  I think it's a match and we saw grass behind Bryan in his picture.  All imho

I am not comparing grass as I can go four place in my yard and it looks different.

So I am trying to figure it out if it is white paint on her forehead but I do not think so. She has been burnt by the sun IMO or it is some kind of glass reflection.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 80 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 50 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11

+77
Aria
MVMom39forever
kraft33
stuckinsc
Nibbles22
sfrank
Bookworm85
Stacia620
Miyala
Rolly
alwaystulips