SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11

Page 43 of 80 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 61 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

realfriends - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11 - Page 43 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11

Post by everglow Sat Jul 08, 2017 1:11 pm

HEA wrote:realfriends - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11 - Page 43 Image123

source

Her friend in this photo posted a very similar one on her IG with the addition of this super sweet caption:
iluvterricka This Beauty took me on a date last night to see Hamilton.. I had a great time Big Rach. I'm so excited for you and can't wait to see who stole your ❤️. @therachlindsay #8months #realfriends #j6
Source

It reminds me of the FB photo of Rachel having dinner with a different friend, who also expressed how excited she is for Rachel in her caption.

I think the excitement and happiness Rachel exuded when announcing her engagement in her media rounds is also happening, very likely even more, in front of her friends and family. Girl is floating a few feet off the ground and looks blissed out in love IMO, and I can't help but be excited for her too!

"so if you love someone, you should let them know / oh the light that you give me will everglow" ✨
everglow
everglow

Female Posts : 156

Back to top Go down

realfriends - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11 - Page 43 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11

Post by Here4Roses Sat Jul 08, 2017 3:58 pm

Another one of Rachel's girls (Astrid and Alexis) are following Bryan on Instagram - both aren't following Peter or Eric.

realfriends - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11 - Page 43 Img_2312
Here4Roses
Here4Roses

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sat Jul 08, 2017 4:06 pm

According to Bryan's IG, he's in DC now! Inching his way closer and closer to NYC where Rachel is now. I wonder if she will do press tour or just visiting friends? If it's a personal trip, I wonder if they will meet up unsupervised?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Sat Jul 08, 2017 7:46 pm

Eric is in Baltimore. He and Rachel both posted at the same time yesterday. It's only 3 hours away.  (and he looks hot, quite a disguise these days, laugh out loud)

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jul 08, 2017 7:53 pm

@SFoster I love your humour and your dedication! thumbsup

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Sat Jul 08, 2017 8:03 pm

@GuardianAngel TY!!! bestbud! I'm not giving up. But it doesn't look good for Eric from the preview, does it? laugh out loud (maybe that's what's meant by #MiracleSeason realfriends - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11 - Page 43 2498057887 )

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jul 08, 2017 8:09 pm

Wouldn't that be a hoot!

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jul 08, 2017 8:15 pm

@SFoster I had a season way back when where I didn't give up so I know how you feel. realfriends - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11 - Page 43 1377737533

I am curious about the #miracleseason It has to mean something. I've thrown a few idea's around but I'm looking forward to his explanation. Did he start that hashtag with his first SM post after filming?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Sat Jul 08, 2017 8:30 pm

@GuardianAngel This is his first instagram post:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BUX5ezWjgyJ/?taken-by=ericbigger&hl=en

This was the first twitter post:

https://twitter.com/Eric_Bigger/status/864469827854979072

The instagram account he links to on twitter no longer exists.

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia_Leoni Sat Jul 08, 2017 8:34 pm

This would be an amazing foiler! Pitting two guys against each other, while a third slips under the radar. That would definitely be a surprising misdirection by TPTB.

From a sleuthing perspective, Eric went back on social media first of the F3, and had only one 1on1 before hometowns.

Can he be described as "confident" or "a late bloomer"? Actually, I could totally see "late bloomer" being applied to Eric. Certainly in his own romantic life and personal growth IMO, but also on the show with getting a relatively late 1on1.

As Eric tends to post his motivational video clips on IG rather than photos of what he's up to, he could very well be having safe house visits in LA with Rachel, and nobody would be able to tell based on SM activity.

There is compelling evidence for Bryan, but this is so much fun to speculate!

Mia_Leoni

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 08, 2017 8:51 pm

@GuardianAngel @SFoster I posted a video starring Eric in the SM no discussion thread with a tee it's a miracle season. He is talking about love has no color, love is love...

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Sat Jul 08, 2017 8:55 pm

@SFoster

I'm with you. Eric for F1. All this in your face with Peter and Bryan might be just what is going on. Eric slips in and gets her heart. And the audience is non the wiser thanks to the double foiler out there.

This could be a "Des season after all." That would be awesome.

Although I don't mind any of her F4 but Here is for wishing the unexpected happens.
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 80 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 61 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11

+77
Aria
MVMom39forever
kraft33
stuckinsc
Nibbles22
sfrank
Bookworm85
Stacia620
Miyala
Rolly
alwaystulips