SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11

Page 48 of 80 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 64 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Happy - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11 - Page 48 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11

Post by Alanna Mon Jul 10, 2017 9:34 am

Oh my gawd, peter. I cannot with you.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Happy - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11 - Page 48 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11

Post by mysthelma Mon Jul 10, 2017 9:48 am

Wth I just can't with that preview... IMO Peter was never on the show for love and Rachel, His end game was to be famous, and to be the star of his own show Peter the bachelor. It feels all so calculated. JMO

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  Happy - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11 - Page 48 1f49b  Happy - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11 - Page 48 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Mon Jul 10, 2017 9:51 am

I like Peter's honesty. He's basically telling her he's not there yet. I don't think he was disingenuous coming on the show. I think he just hasn't fallen head over heels for her yet and probably some of that is due to all of the relationship counseling he has had in the past. He's trying not to lead her on IMO.

It's a crazy way to fall in love and not all people fall as fast as others.

I still think from all of the SM and SHV activity that she picks Bryan, but I like Peter and his honesty.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Mon Jul 10, 2017 9:53 am

This is quite out of topic but I just noticed that the grilling picture of Bryan is no more on his IG. Did we already noticed that or it just happenned?
Maybe he took it down because we were speculating that it was reflecting in Rachel sunglasses?
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Mon Jul 10, 2017 9:57 am

That clip with Peter sums up exactly why I have never felt he was the one for Rachel. He talks and relates to her with a sense of detachment and a lack of intimacy IMO. His physical detachment is well evidenced too IMO. He does not even say with Rachel in the first person of being ready for a commitment. So many hesitations with Peter....so many hesitations.... It is so obvious to me that Peter is not 100 for Rachel. When he is the Bachelor it will be interesting to see how his body language and intimacy issues are with his group of women.
JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Mon Jul 10, 2017 10:02 am

@luvstx I did like his honesty, if he is not ready no problem but what is Rachel suppose to do, wait? Of course we do not know what they talked about as there must be something he said to still get a rose after.

@djogbenyuie the grill post was a IG story so gone after 24 hers.

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Mon Jul 10, 2017 10:03 am

Sounds like the finale storyline. Chris-Becca-Whitney anyone?

Last edited by bleuberry on Mon Jul 10, 2017 10:04 am; edited 1 time in total

Happy - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11 - Page 48 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jul 10, 2017 10:04 am

Pretty much Peter doesn't want to date rachel imo. I don't think he came on JUST for business/promo and was at least somewhat open to love, but I don't think it happened whatsoever. Similar to how I think JP or Baddy came on just to go basically for fun and whatever, and then liked the lead by some fortuitous accident/miracle laugh out loud. I'm shocked he even makes it to f2, rachel must have really liked him or wanted to spare Eric, knowing Pete was already checked out of this hotel.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jul 10, 2017 10:06 am

Peter reminds me so much of Graham Bunn. I doubt he ever settles down. JMO

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Kels0012 Mon Jul 10, 2017 10:08 am

Suspect  no no no no no no
Kels0012
Kels0012

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Mon Jul 10, 2017 10:11 am

@bleuberry what happened with Chris, Becca and Whitney?

@Alanna right surprised he made it far, maybe it was easier to take him to F2 and let him go..?

Last edited by Carine on Mon Jul 10, 2017 10:12 am; edited 2 times in total

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Mon Jul 10, 2017 10:12 am

bleuberry wrote:Sounds like the finale storyline. Chris-Becca-Whitney anyone?

Rachel said after her first 1-1 with Bryan that she likes him a lot. She said she's falling in love in the same outfit as Bryan's HTD. Rachel said she only fell in love with one man. So I think she truly loves her f1 if that's Bryan and not just a second best, imo.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 48 of 80 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 64 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11

+77
Aria
MVMom39forever
kraft33
stuckinsc
Nibbles22
sfrank
Bookworm85
Stacia620
Miyala
Rolly
alwaystulips