SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11

Page 50 of 80 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 65 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Geneva - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11 - Page 50 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11

Post by Alanna Mon Jul 10, 2017 2:59 pm

bleuberry wrote:I don't think Bryan is her 2nd choice and never said that he was. I think he was her #2 early on, until she sensed Peter's hesitations.
I don't agree because Bryan has been treated as the f1 since day 1 imo- fir, week 5 date, adrenaline date, etc.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Geneva - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11 - Page 50 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11

Post by sdmom Mon Jul 10, 2017 3:00 pm

bleuberry wrote:I don't think Bryan is her 2nd choice and never said that he was. I think he was her #2 early on, until she sensed Peter's hesitations.

I don't know about that....her asking Bryan if his family will accept her tells me a lot, even before her asking Peter if he's even taken a black girl home. Also, when she said she liked Bryan a lot, the way she covered her face...totally different when she said I am a smitten kitten with Peter...
I think Bryan had a slight edge at this point, but we shall see tonight! All Jmo.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Mon Jul 10, 2017 3:03 pm

I think it was a back and forth, with Bryan leading, then Peter and so on until I think Bryan just was ahead, jmo.

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Mon Jul 10, 2017 3:07 pm

I know, I know, unpopular opinion laugh out loud. I think she would've picked Peter had he reciprocated. But I reserve the right to change my mind by the hour laugh out loud.

Geneva - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11 - Page 50 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jul 10, 2017 3:11 pm

bleuberry wrote:I know, I know, unpopular opinion laugh out loud. I think she would've picked Peter had he reciprocated. But I reserve the right to change my mind by the hour laugh out loud.
laugh out loud unpopular is okay!! Smiley Tough to say for me because she likes aggressive pursuers, total alphas imo, so Pete would have had to go HAM after her if he "reciprocated" and that seems tough for him. Would have been really interesting imo.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Jul 10, 2017 3:19 pm

At the end of the day she is going to come out and say it was Bryan the minute he stepped from the limo just like Kaitlin did when her season ended. MO
Peter who ?

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Mon Jul 10, 2017 3:22 pm

bleuberry wrote:Sounds like the finale storyline. Chris-Becca-Whitney anyone?

Not even close, IMO...Rachel actually wants Bryan and picks him.
Chris wanted Becca and let his family pick for him. JMO

sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by kerriway Mon Jul 10, 2017 3:27 pm

@nd4reality I'm conflicted because I kinda agree, she's already told us she only ever fell in love with one person so I think that's what she'll say on ATFR but I also think Peter could've been more in the running if he was more affectionate/alpha like Bryan (which again makes your point).

With Kaitlyn no one else stood a chance. I think Peter had at least a small chance. I could be wrong.

If I could truly embrace mediocrity, I wouldn't have to make any decisions because fear would make all my decisions for me. ~Nurberxo
kerriway
kerriway

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Mon Jul 10, 2017 3:35 pm

sfrank wrote:
bleuberry wrote:Sounds like the finale storyline. Chris-Becca-Whitney anyone?

Not even close, IMO...Rachel actually wants Bryan and picks him.
Chris wanted Becca and let his family pick for him. JMO

I think sometimes leads make themselves want something because the alternative is unclear and ify (Peter) so why not go with the person saying all the right things? I don't even blame her really for going with the (apparent) sure thing. Bryan's gain. Up until this point I think she wanted it to be Peter, and it'll probably shift starting this episode JMO.

Geneva - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11 - Page 50 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Mon Jul 10, 2017 4:10 pm

I completely disagree it's been clear it was Bryan's to lose since the first night. If anything she tried hard to make it work with Pete because B was "too good to be true"

JMO of course

Last edited by Diana on Mon Jul 10, 2017 4:11 pm; edited 2 times in total
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Jul 10, 2017 4:11 pm

It's crazy how we all watch a show and see different things. Each season.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jul 10, 2017 4:28 pm

I don't even know for sure, if there was ever anything but like for anyone else but Bryan.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 50 of 80 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 65 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11

+77
Aria
MVMom39forever
kraft33
stuckinsc
Nibbles22
sfrank
Bookworm85
Stacia620
Miyala
Rolly
alwaystulips