SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11

Page 73 of 80 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

thebacheloretteabc - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11 - Page 73 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11

Post by sdmom Fri Jul 14, 2017 7:49 pm

Rachel posted on IG story. No SHV?
Are they producers of the show?

thebacheloretteabc - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11 - Page 73 Img_0642

Rachel's IG story

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

thebacheloretteabc - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11 - Page 73 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jul 14, 2017 7:50 pm

Aren't those the hosts of the Ellen show, whatever it's called?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71487

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Jul 14, 2017 7:56 pm

that woman is a TV producer. Her IG caitymonster
https://www.instagram.com/caitymonster/

She posted IG story of having lunch with Rachel. So I guess she's still in LA?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Fri Jul 14, 2017 9:17 pm

sdmom wrote:that woman is a TV producer. Her IG caitymonster
https://www.instagram.com/caitymonster/

She posted IG story of having lunch with Rachel. So I guess she's still in LA?

Caity is usually the lead's handler post-show. I am not sure about Jojo but she was Nick's handler last season post-filming.
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by ishkabaha Fri Jul 14, 2017 9:35 pm

Per his IG 7/4, Peter Kraus Fitness will be in LA 7/22 and San Fran 7/23....so his travel is not necessarily useful in determining F2 or F3 finish.

ishkabaha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 15, 2017 4:12 am

djogbenyuie wrote:Hottie alert!!!
Guess who can't wait for monday episode laugh out loud

thebacheloretteabc - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11 - Page 73 Img_2014

Source: my screenshot from https://www.instagram.com/p/BWidyQrjyYy/

Interesting the emojis Bryan used...

dancing banana, kiss, time, (blind?) monkey

rachel used monkeys too

now.... what is 305?

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Sat Jul 15, 2017 4:22 am

@HEA 305 is the area code for Miami. For example, the artist Pitbull calls himself "Mr. 305" because he's from there as well.
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 15, 2017 4:23 am

sfrank wrote: @HEA 305 is the area code for Miami. For example, the artist Pitbull calls himself "Mr. 305" because he's from there as well.

thanks!! bestbud!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 15, 2017 4:32 am

IMO peter will continue to use SM and medias as much as possible while in LA.

He is promoting fitness aka himself and Jtoor before and after bachelorette IMO.

With this mindset, he knows that time is crutial IMO. The closest to the finale, the more followers will follow him IMO

I expect his crying fountain we saw in the teaser will gain him MANY new followers and many new CUSTOMERS...

This guy is smart. I am happy that we may not see him hanging with the other alumni and be paid to sell something on their IG.... although who would turn out easy money?

Peter, IMHO, looooooooooves SM thebacheloretteabc - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11 - Page 73 4256136633

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Sat Jul 15, 2017 3:48 pm

lleyki wrote:
reason wrote:The MTA will be filming next weekend per RS.

I never understood why there was an assumption that this weekend was the filming of the MTA since Monday's episode is HTD, with the Final 4 men. The MTA/WTA to my knowledge is always filmed the weekend before the Final 3 episode airs because whoever is eliminated in that episode gets interviewed and so it's a confirmation of who the Final 2 are. For the MTA to film this weekend, we'd be getting confirmation a week earlier of the Final 2 since I assume the Final 4 and Final 3 guys will both be there.

I might have started the rumor of this weekend being MTA. It is based on the fact that I remember it as being around the second or third weekend in July. Of course I can be wrong or it can change.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 16, 2017 6:18 am

interesting that Bryan has modified all his hashtags

Bryan IG

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Sun Jul 16, 2017 9:02 am

What were the hashtags before?

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 73 of 80 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11

+77
Aria
MVMom39forever
kraft33
stuckinsc
Nibbles22
sfrank
Bookworm85
Stacia620
Miyala
Rolly
alwaystulips