SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11

Page 79 of 80 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

shesaidherfavoritecolorwasyellow - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11 - Page 79 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11

Post by 2observe Sun Jul 16, 2017 3:17 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:If Peter is indeed F2 then Rach really may be over it considering Peter's friend tagged her in an IG pic and Peter liked a comment on that pic about "3 couples" (implying he and Rach are a couple). 

https://www.instagram.com/p/BWl4mvhgEcY/?taken-by=fras0132
If look really hard a the guy sitting next to Rachel in that Instagram pic, you'll see that the watch appears to have two white stitches on the ban. But, I can't really tell for sure that it's the same watch as the one that Bryan has. jmo
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

shesaidherfavoritecolorwasyellow - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11 - Page 79 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11

Post by sdmom Sun Jul 16, 2017 3:23 pm

IF Peter is f1, he must be the most secure F1 this franchise ever has (I am not being snarky just scratch question )
She wears the watch after  filming, even right after she returned from spending time with him.
She likes everyone else's posts (the final 4)  but not him.
She travels all the time to him, even spending at most 12 hours in  Holiday Express in Janesville, and a long weekend with his parents, when they could be alone.

Those are the things I don't get. Really don't get, IF he's f1

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Sun Jul 16, 2017 3:28 pm

RACHEL LIKED BRYAN'S NEW POST ON IG.... I guess she is not having it today. He did not tag her in the picture

EDT: A min later, she liked all the f4's post laugh out loud #falsealarm shesaidherfavoritecolorwasyellow - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11 - Page 79 3806527698
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Sun Jul 16, 2017 3:29 pm

laugh out loud, it's a mess out there. laugh out loud

She liked all the F4 pic. rofl rofl
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sun Jul 16, 2017 3:32 pm

Dessler wrote:RACHEL LIKED BRYAN'S NEW POST ON IG.... I guess she is not having it today. He did not tag her in the picture

EDT: A min later, she liked all the f4's post laugh out loud #falsealarm shesaidherfavoritecolorwasyellow - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11 - Page 79 3806527698

Did she like Bryan's first?
Bryan's tag #shesaidherfavoritecolorwasyellow
He watched the interview? Let's see if she said that during their HTD.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Jul 16, 2017 3:33 pm

Yeah, if Peter is F1 then I don't see how they're in a relationship other than just to have an F1 given how Peter is in Wisconsin almost all the time and has been accounted for when it comes to SHV. That's the key to me is SHV. And not for one second do I think Rach was at the Holiday Inn Express in Janesville. To me, from everything sleuthed all signs point to Bryan as F1 and no different than the past recent seasons where FIR=Ep5 1on1=F1.

JMO
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Sun Jul 16, 2017 3:34 pm

She liked Bryan's first and a min later, she went on a liking and comment spree
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sun Jul 16, 2017 3:36 pm

My IG shows her liking Eric's, then Dean's, then Peter's, then Bryan's last. She also liked some other stuff but that's the order my IG shows her likes in regards to the F4.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked4 Sun Jul 16, 2017 3:37 pm

sdmom wrote:IF Peter is f1, he must be the most secure F1 this franchise ever has (I am not being snarky just scratch question )
She wears the watch after  filming, even right after she returned from spending time with him.
She likes everyone else's posts (the final 4)  but not him.
She travels all the time to him, even spending at most 12 hours in  Holiday Express in Janesville, and a long weekend with his parents, when they could be alone.

Those are the things I don't get. Really don't get, IF he's f1

Peter got the girl ***IMO***. That's all the matters to him. The rest is just irrelevant. IMO
hooked4
hooked4

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Jul 16, 2017 3:38 pm

Rach definitely reads here IMO. :yes:

First time I thought she read this forum was when first SHV sleuthing was being done and the first spoiler (foiler IMO) was out and Bryan and Rach were more silent on SM and Bryan being discussed as F1 and Rach posted a pic of herself #meday.

Now it's being discussed how Rach liked that pic of Bryan and how she doesn't like pics of Peter and how this is another clue and all of a sudden she likes one pic of Peter and yet this only after the pic Bryan posted of her and him kissing?

Totally Rach trying to do damage control IMO while still being over it. The girl is DONE I say. Done. She's ready for this to be over and so is Bryan IMO especially considering he chose a kissing photo after the barely-can-see-Rach's-face-pic Peter posted.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Sun Jul 16, 2017 3:38 pm

ReneeM wrote:My IG shows her liking Eric's, then Dean's, then Peter's, then Bryan's last. She also liked some other stuff but that's the order my IG shows her likes in regards to the F4.

Same for me.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sun Jul 16, 2017 3:43 pm

Ok Rachel, can you post something, anything? Please? So we can speculate? Please?

sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 79 of 80 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #11

+77
Aria
MVMom39forever
kraft33
stuckinsc
Nibbles22
sfrank
Bookworm85
Stacia620
Miyala
Rolly
alwaystulips