SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #16

Page 2 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #16 - Page 2 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #16

Post by Alanna Thu 6 Jul - 19:49

Awesome to see how many opportunities Baddy continues to get from SEC/ESPN. He really is amazingly well spoken and eloquent and funny and personable so I get it laugh out loud He probably would have been the run away f1 with any Ette if he had wanted!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #16 - Page 2 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #16

Post by ReneeM Thu 6 Jul - 20:03

Alanna wrote:Awesome to see how many opportunities Baddy continues to get from SEC/ESPN. He really is amazingly well spoken and eloquent and funny and personable so I get it laugh out loud He probably would have been the run away f1 with any Ette if he had wanted!

I'm just so happy it's our Jojo bean. It feels so weird to say this after all the chatter/negative attention Jordan got during the season, but she's a lucky girl to be the recipient of his love heartbeat (and obviously vice versa)

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Thu 6 Jul - 20:12

What's funny for me is that I remember when it was announced that he had the SEC Network job I didn't think it would ruin them in any way, but I remember being like that's a lot to handle for their first few months in public.

Now almost a year later I think it's probably one of the best things for them. Other than the obvious reasons of Jordan presumably making good money and doing what he loves, it allows them to spend the majority of their time together, it allows him to have a few months of less work and more down time, and it allows them to have some time apart, which is needed and healthy IMO. All around it's just good stuff I think!

Looking forward to what I'm sure will be a hilarious podcast tomorrow laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu 6 Jul - 20:19

ReneeM wrote:
Alanna wrote:Awesome to see how many opportunities Baddy continues to get from SEC/ESPN. He really is amazingly well spoken and eloquent and funny and personable so I get it laugh out loud He probably would have been the run away f1 with any Ette if he had wanted!

I'm just so happy it's our Jojo bean. It feels so weird to say this after all the chatter/negative attention Jordan got during the season, but she's a lucky girl to be the recipient of his love heartbeat (and obviously vice versa)
She is Smiley and that love and attachment has gotta be very strong considering all the options available at a swipe laugh out loud I don't even care, I'm happy to be an ott fangirl for these two. Excited to hear Jo breakdown the nudies and Rob Kardashain situation for Baddy tomorrow laugh out loud

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Thu 6 Jul - 20:30

Alanna wrote:She is Smiley and that love and attachment has gotta be very strong considering all the options available at a swipe laugh out loud I don't even care, I'm happy to be an ott fangirl for these two. Excited to hear Jo breakdown the nudies and Rob Kardashain situation for Baddy tomorrow laugh out loud
SAME! JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #16 - Page 2 1f648 I'm not ashamed to say that consumed a good chunk of my day yesterday because I just kept refreshing Rob's IG feed, then his twitter when IG deleted his account laugh out loud I wanna know if Jordan peeked at the nudes (and he better not lie), and how closely Jo was following the drama. Like was yesterday her first foray into it? or has she been keeping up? These are questions I need answered laugh out loud

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Thu 6 Jul - 20:40

^ I'm almost sure JoJo was the one who let Jordan in on the whole gossip. I could just picture her saying, "OMG, Jordan, do you see how huge Cyna's butt is?" (while showing him the pic, laugh out loud. These two have a fun banter and they trust each other. So won't be surprised if she volunteered to show him the nude pics. I think Jordan is quite satisfied with the woman he chose and no other would do. (Plus it doesn't hurt that she is like one of the hottest women on IG). So I too look forward to their banter tomorrow. I wonder if Airelle will also be featuring of if it's just JoJo.

On a side note... can any of you luminaries inform me where I can source info like the ratings for the podcast? I'm interested to see how well it's doing. Especially after tomorrow's episode. Thanks!
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu 6 Jul - 21:08

I don't know where to find how popular the podcast is but I assume it'll get a ton of attention when they have Jo on tomorrow.

As for Airelle, I haven't heard anything about her being on despite both her and Jo fav'ing the same tweet that the boys should have them on. I just don't think Airelle and Luke are long for this world unfortunately. He doesn't act interested in her at all to the point that I'm surprised when she's still snapping him and Carl Weathers, indicating they're still together. Compare that to Baddy and Jo and I just don't see it lasting. I think these Rodgers men know how to show their love when they want to and how to show their disinterest in similar fashions.

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by vernie113 Fri 7 Jul - 1:30

This may be my last post for a while as I am heading back to Toronto. However I had to agree with Alanna's observation about the other Rodgers brother . I am so thrilled with how Jojo and Jordan have fared in the development of their deep and undying friendship and love for each other. The July 4 pictures in Dallas reinforces how Jordan is accepted by Jojo's family as almost "official" member of the Fletcher family. It is unmistakable how it is the real deal with Jojo and Jordan and as Soraya said in one of her recent posts "they act like husband and wife." I wish and hope they make it official soon. I have the feeling  we'll soon hear wedding bells or preparations for their wedding. Have a great weekend to everyone and I'll hopefully join this happy group from Toronto.
From past SEC media days, I expect Jordan to be on site the 4 days for coach and player rep interviews. I expect to see Jordan make guest appearances at Paul Finebaum's daily SEC Now show during the 4 media days. I am so jealous of those that can watch the SEC Network during these times. A lot of national media attention descends not just on the coaches/players but also on those covering the SEC like Jordan.

vernie113

Female Posts : 2307

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Fri 7 Jul - 3:19

As previously mentioned Jordan will be in Birmingham Alabama next week for the SEC Media Days. Here's the link for the SEC schedule: http://www.secsports.com/article/18785131/sec-football-media-days-schedule

SEC Network Analyst Roster Onsite
Former SEC football standouts-turned SEC Network analysts Greg McElroy, Booger McFarland, Marcus Spears, and Jordan Rodgers will be onsite for the network throughout the week, appearing both on SEC Now: 2017 SEC Football Media Days and The Paul Finebaum Show. Dari Nowkhah and Laura Rutledge will share hosting duties on SEC Now: 2017 SEC Football Media Days.
http://www.secsports.com/article/19859826/sec-network-air-more-30-hours-media-days

Commodores coach Derek Mason enjoys some Nashville BBQ and discusses Vanderbilt football with SEC Network's Peter Burns and Jordan Rodgers.

http://www.secsports.com/clubhouse/football
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Fri 7 Jul - 3:28

Jordan liked this tweet about "Vandy fashion on SEC Media Days", the vid was taken in 2012 and he looks so young, how time flies, 5 years ago he's a Vandy player to NOW one of SEC Analyst.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KSaRlmfCSNE#action=share
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri 7 Jul - 4:00

He also tweeted that puberty wasn't kind to him from those pics laugh out loud and it's kinda true, not that at 23 you're going through puberty obviously but he's become such a D@MN MAN in the past 5 years. I can easily believe this boy was very different on the inside too and how he was with women than the current grownup adult man Jo gets to keep heartbeat

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Fri 7 Jul - 4:19

Thank God in his case, age brought wisdom and super good looks Hugesmile
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #16

+27
Isabel123
BlueStarsShiver
vernie113
elena.shayk
GuardianAngel