SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #16

Page 13 of 79 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 46 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #16 - Page 13 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #16

Post by Alanna Fri Jul 14, 2017 12:16 am

Jos instas for the jumpsuit and skin care line. Baddy likes the jumpsuit laugh out loud I remember last year he was also a fan of Jo in rompers. A man who knows what he likes!

https://instagram.com/p/BWfcvj6nHj4/

https://instagram.com/p/BWfiQ05nM4C/

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #16 - Page 13 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #16

Post by Boshem Fri Jul 14, 2017 12:25 am

The thing I personally like most about Jordan is that he never fails to make Jojo feel pretty, always telling her how good looking she is, and talking her up (ie. calling her a boss.) take notes men laugh out loud

Boshem

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jul 14, 2017 12:32 am

Boshem wrote:The thing I personally like most about Jordan is that he never fails to make Jojo feel pretty, always telling her how good looking she is, and talking her up (ie. calling her a boss.) take notes men laugh out loud
Yeah, I love this too. Baddy speaks Jo's love languages (touch & time) and then some! I love that he is living up to his promises from the FRC to her and he made a lot of very big promises heartbeat

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Fri Jul 14, 2017 1:53 am

Don't forget she's a words of affirmation girl. So I'd say Jordan has covered all the bases.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Fri Jul 14, 2017 4:11 am

Jordan literally left the same comment about her overalls on her second picture laugh out loud

Honestly, in that interview Jordan did the other day about his promotion, that should have been about him and his accomplishments, but what does he do? Talk more than once about how JoJo has her own career that she's kicking bum in and doing it on her own. Very sweet.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jul 14, 2017 4:15 am

Jojo bring those overalls home, girl!!!

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueStarsShiver Fri Jul 14, 2017 5:41 am

JoJo on how her hair and makeup routine has changed since she went on the show. She looks so young in the throwback pic from when Ben was in Ready for Love. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-4694270/Bachelorette-JoJo-Fletcher-s-Beauty-Routine.html
BlueStarsShiver
BlueStarsShiver

Female Posts : 35

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Fri Jul 14, 2017 7:48 am

Jordan's agency is Wasserman and his agent is Deb Spander, a Senior VP who represents sports broadcaster and NBA Coaches.

2 hours ago
Jordan Rodgers Retweeted Wasserman
In case y'all didn't know yet, my agent @DebSpander is a BOSS!! More importantly a great person. Proud to have her on my side every day

Jordan Rodgers‏
Verified account
 @JRodgers11  4h
4 hours ago
Great day 4 of #SECMD17 with my guys @ESPNDari and @mspears96

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #16 - Page 13 DEpAoe1UIAAc-nC
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Fri Jul 14, 2017 7:51 am

Looks like Jordan is on his way home. I'd assume that JoJo is already back or en route.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by vernie113 Fri Jul 14, 2017 9:32 am

Two hours ago, Jordan was waiting at the airport for his flight home, bored, hoping it had a lazy river. It would be a very happy and loving homecoming/reunion for the lovebirds. Podcast tomorrow maybe?

vernie113

Female Posts : 2307

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Fri Jul 14, 2017 11:57 am

Here's JoJo's interview from today. Though we know based on their SM postings that they are happy it is always nice to hear them say that they are "very much in love". Whereas for most Bach couples coming out of the show they seem to grow less and less in love but with these two, it's the reverse. Baddy sure does know how to keep his lady happy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rffk8WDmtz4
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Fri Jul 14, 2017 7:12 pm

One of these days I would love for one of these couples to look at the interviewer and say, if you got engaged after 8 weeks of "dating" on a reality television show, would you already being married? It's just so silly to me that they continuously ask these questions laugh out loud

I love how both JoJo and Jordan are like no, we don't want a tv wedding. This day is going to be ours and ours only. I mean, I'm sure it helps that they're well off laugh out loud, but I love it and they have been hinting at this since day one pretty much.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 79 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 46 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #16

+27
Isabel123
BlueStarsShiver
vernie113
elena.shayk
GuardianAngel