SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #16

Page 21 of 79 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 50 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #16 - Page 21 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #16

Post by Ash2214 Sat Jul 22, 2017 10:37 am

They both literally cuddle him as if he were their baby. My personal favorite will always be the snap from Jordan of him on the couch with Jackson laying next to him... wrapped in a fur blanket with his head resting on pillow laugh out loud like, what?!

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #16 - Page 21 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #16

Post by Alanna Sat Jul 22, 2017 10:38 am

Ash2214 wrote:They both literally cuddle him as if he were their baby. My personal favorite will always be the snap from Jordan of him on the couch with Jackson laying next to him... wrapped in a fur blanket with his head resting on pillow laugh out loud like, what?!
Oh yes, the one where Baddy asked where he's supposed to go then?? laugh out loud that was so funny and ridiculous on so many levels.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by vernie113 Sat Jul 22, 2017 11:59 am

Video from Kathryn's wedding of Nov 2016 of the dancing lovebirds.
https://instagram.com/p/BW2j7QgHvC1/

vernie113

Female Posts : 2307

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sat Jul 22, 2017 12:17 pm

Sooo cute!! And I love that when he dips her, she says something like she thought she's falling or afraid she's falling and he tells her, "I got you! I got you!" laugh out loud Jo, he's not just going to drop you by accident, you're a person! So funny.

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by vernie113 Sat Jul 22, 2017 3:07 pm

Jordan and Todd posing for a picture after their golf game.
https://instagram.com/p/BW23Jg3BlJW/

vernie113

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Sat Jul 22, 2017 5:43 pm

vernie113 wrote:Video from Kathryn's wedding of Nov 2016 of the dancing lovebirds.
https://instagram.com/p/BW2j7QgHvC1/
^ Of course she had to touch his butt laugh out loud!
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sun Jul 23, 2017 2:27 pm

Ash2214 wrote:Jordan is in Green Bay for a charity golf event that Peter puts together each year apparently. Very nice of him to help his buddy out. Not sure if it's happening today or tomorrow, but Peter just posted about it in his IG story and he called it the Burns Cup. Didn't Jordan say he was attending a golf tournament with Peter in some interview? This is probably if.

Not sure if Todd would go to that, so maybe he's heading to Dallas or they will head to Chico tonight or tomorrow.

He was in GB? Ah, darn. I could have stalked him! JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #16 - Page 21 2498057887 Let us hope that he will come see his brother play football in the fall and he can bring JoJo too! Praying laugh out loud
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by vernie113 Sun Jul 23, 2017 3:58 pm

Jordan and Todd on day 3 of Burns Golf Tournament. He claims he's tired as it is their last day in WI. Would be a nice reunion with his fiancée after a 3 day absence. I wonder if Todd is joining him in Dallas or going back to CA?
https://instagram.com/p/BW5hfLiAkmG/

vernie113

Back to top Go down

Post by vernie113 Sun Jul 23, 2017 4:29 pm

A compilation of the funniest moments during the recent SEC Media Days . The most noteworthy moment is Jordan talking about his brother Aaron when he jokes: "I'm tired of everybody talking about how good my brother was - living in his shadows. I have better hair. " Am praying this mention of Aaron and their Dad following Aaron on IG may lead to a thawing of relationship in this family. One can only hope.
http://www.secsports.com/video/20003164/funniest-moments-sec-media-days

vernie113

Back to top Go down

Post by vernie113 Sun Jul 23, 2017 4:33 pm

Group picture at the end of golf weekend in WI.
https://instagram.com/p/BW5nK1mBfjg/

vernie113

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Sun Jul 23, 2017 5:29 pm

vernie113 wrote:A compilation of the funniest moments during the recent SEC Media Days . The most noteworthy moment is Jordan talking about his brother Aaron when he jokes: "I'm tired of everybody talking about how good my brother was - living in his shadows. I have better hair. " Am praying this mention of Aaron and their Dad following Aaron on IG may lead to a thawing of relationship in this family. One can only hope.
http://www.secsports.com/video/20003164/funniest-moments-sec-media-days

This video shows Jordan as a mentor/coach and I could only think how good he would be with children!
http://www.secsports.com/video/19706320/vandy-shurmur-joins-rodgers-film-room
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5290

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Jul 23, 2017 6:34 pm

Baddy and Luke also mentioned Aaron on their podcast, I do think things are thawing out inch by inch.

And Baddy with the boys is so cute!!! They must think he's such a cool superhero Baddy laugh out loud. So fun.

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 79 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 50 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #16

+27
Isabel123
BlueStarsShiver
vernie113
elena.shayk
GuardianAngel