SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #16

Page 6 of 79 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 42 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #16 - Page 6 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #16

Post by Alanna Mon Jul 10, 2017 11:17 am

I think little Princess Jojo will want her big fancy poofy wedding and ridiculously handsome groom waiting for her at the end of the aisle sooner rather than later imo. I don't know how soon is soon (maybe next summer?) but I don't see this dragging on ad infinity personally.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #16 - Page 6 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #16

Post by Ash2214 Mon Jul 10, 2017 11:37 am

I'm going with a year from now. Either next late spring or summer. I don't see it happening before that. JMO.

And personally, I think that would be the perfect and smart thing to do.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Mon Jul 10, 2017 12:09 pm

I say next spring or fall, certainly not summer. JoJo can't take the heat Smiley
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Mon Jul 10, 2017 1:07 pm

I just want them to have their genetically blessed babies tbh so whatever speeds that process up, I'm here for laugh out loud.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Mon Jul 10, 2017 1:20 pm

The fall would be tough for them I would imagine since the end of August through the beginning of December is his busiest time in terms of work. I'm sure he could get time off, but it would probably be nice for him to be around more leading up to their wedding.

I know she jokes about not liking the heat, but the girl has lived in Texas her whole life. If she has the option of getting married in June or July, I don't think she would be against it.

I'm honestly just for whatever works for them, whether that's six months from now, a year from now or I guess even two years from now laugh out loud I imagine that wherever and whenever it goes down it's going to be awesome.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jul 10, 2017 1:36 pm

Agreed @Ash2214, this is how Jo couldn't do road trips until Baddy was the one taking her laugh out loud I'm sure she'd be okay marrying him in the summer too if that was what worked best with work scheduling. Although he has already announced that it's a "woman's job" so maybe he's okay just showing up and being told where to stand to wait for Jo laugh out loud

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 10, 2017 1:55 pm

I also agree with @Ash2214 that the wedding will probably not be in the fall, either this year or next.

Evidently ESPN/SEC likes Jordan's work and if he does well again this fall, I can see them giving him more to do in 2018. IMO, he would be a fool to try to take time off for a wedding during football season because how does that look to his employer... IMO like someone who doesn't care about his job. Especially when there are 7.5 other months of the year in which a wedding could happen.

IMO, if they were smart they would do the private island wedding like her brother had and keep it private.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jul 10, 2017 2:28 pm

I say it all the time but I really love his self-deprecating humor when it's truly full of confidence and swag. Oooof. Such a baddy.

https://twitter.com/jrodgers11/status/884443340560883714

Love seeing him do so well in his life/career while keeping lil Jojo bean as his #1 priority Smiley

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by vernie113 Mon Jul 10, 2017 4:00 pm

Peter Burns in his IG story teasing Jordan while he's sitting on the makeup chair that he needs more stuff on his face as he's not tanned enough and to please fix hair. Of course one could see Jordan smiling through this teasing. Again nice to see Jordan in his element in the SEC Media Days.

vernie113

Female Posts : 2307

Back to top Go down

Post by vernie113 Mon Jul 10, 2017 7:07 pm

jordan ready for camera in Hoover Al
https://instagram.com/p/BWYaytwg3Oe/

vernie113

Back to top Go down

Post by vernie113 Mon Jul 10, 2017 7:15 pm

Jojo in their backyard asking anyone who suffered from black circles around her eyes which she cannot get rid off. she wants anyone who have been able to get rid of these to dm her. She seems to be needy after Jordan left for work. Maybe she is not used to not having Jordan around.

vernie113

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jul 10, 2017 7:18 pm

vernie113 wrote:Jojo in their backyard asking anyone who suffered from black circles around her eyes which she cannot get rid off. she wants anyone who have been able to get rid of these to dm her. She seems to be needy after Jordan left for work. Maybe she is not used to not having Jordan around.
She's so cute and said she's needy with the dog laugh out loud I bet she'll snap with her family tonight, luckily they're right by her Smiley

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 79 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 42 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #16

+27
Isabel123
BlueStarsShiver
vernie113
elena.shayk
GuardianAngel