SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #16

Page 9 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 44 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #16 - Page 9 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #16

Post by vernie113 Tue Jul 11, 2017 1:43 pm

Lets not overlook the fact that ESPN/SEC also announced that Jordan will continue to do SEC Now every Tuesday afternoon. Even with this additional assignment Jordan's schedule is still pretty consistent and predictable.

vernie113

Female Posts : 2307

Back to top Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #16 - Page 9 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #16

Post by Ash2214 Tue Jul 11, 2017 1:54 pm

@vernie113 where did you see he was doing that every Tuesday? In the couple of articles I read it didn't mention his schedule for that. Thank you Smiley

If that is the case I would assume that could mean calling in and pretaped stuff. Realistically, that just wouldn't work if he had to be live in NC every Tuesday.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Tue Jul 11, 2017 1:57 pm

Such good news on Jordan's career. This couple will make it work, regardless of travel, etc. They have a year of practice under them and have shown that each other is their #1. I'm actually glad JoJo is back at work - she needs something productive to do as Jordan's career takes off.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5290

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Tue Jul 11, 2017 2:03 pm

In the Hollywood Reporter and press release articles I read, Jordan's SEC NOW schedule was not mentioned at all. The only thing that was stated, was that he will continue to appear on SEC NOW and other ESPN programming while completing his new task. There was no mention of him needing to be in studio every single Tuesday. That just wouldn't be logical anyway IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by everly Tue Jul 11, 2017 2:05 pm

In the ESPN press release it says Jordan will continue to appear om SEC Now. But I assume it won't be every week and it'll be similar to last year as they rotate analyst.

everly

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Tue Jul 11, 2017 2:09 pm

everly wrote:In the ESPN press release it says Jordan will continue to appear om SEC Now. But I assume it won't be every week and it'll be similar to last year as they rotate analyst.
That's what I gathered. Would he be able to pre tape his parts of the SEC NOW while at the games? Or would he need to be in studio? As you said though, he'll be in rotation with other analysts. And since he now has this new job, they already hired new in studio analysts, so that's technically not his assignment anymore.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Tue Jul 11, 2017 2:12 pm

@everly that is what I was thinking as well. It would just be impossible for him to be expected to be there every week. The guy wouldn't have a home and would be taking 8 flights a week laugh out loud

I'm guessing it will be the same thing as last year even if that. I'm assuming he will be on once or twice a month. In actuality, his schedule is going to be pretty much the same as last year. He's now just getting more prominent games.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Tue Jul 11, 2017 2:18 pm

All the press release says is he will be on SEC NOW throughout the season.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by vernie113 Tue Jul 11, 2017 2:45 pm

In the Hollywood Reporter article, in the first sentence of the 2nd paragraph there is reference to the Tuesday schedule.

vernie113

Female Posts : 2307

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinkpincess Tue Jul 11, 2017 2:56 pm

@vernie113 it's says Tuesday meaning that's when Jordan did the interview which was today. Not the schedule
Pinkpincess
Pinkpincess

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jul 11, 2017 3:51 pm

Ash2214 wrote:@everly that is what I was thinking as well. It would just be impossible for him to be expected to be there every week. The guy wouldn't have a home and would be taking 8 flights a week laugh out loud

I'm guessing it will be the same thing as last year even if that. I'm assuming he will be on once or twice a month. In actuality, his schedule is going to be pretty much the same as last year. He's now just getting more prominent games.
I think it'll be fine also, especially because it seems Jo might be able to plan in some fun weekend trips too. Airelle and Luke don't have 9-5 schedules and Airelle is obsessed with Jo (who isn't or wouldn't be??) and would probably love to keep her company along with Luke similar to NYE.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by elena.shayk Tue Jul 11, 2017 4:40 pm

Go Baddy!! So happy for him.
https://twitter.com/JRodgers11/status/884858997681119234

Fight for the fairytale, it does exist. beatingheart
elena.shayk
elena.shayk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 44 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #16

+27
Isabel123
BlueStarsShiver
vernie113
elena.shayk
GuardianAngel