SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8

Page 2 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8 - Page 2 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8

Post by Alanna Thu Jul 06, 2017 2:54 pm

sosleepy wrote:Mmmmmmm.... I don't think Peter and the ex ended on fabulous terms. Just my interpretation.
Yeah I don't care what the reasoning is, but if your bf is breaking up with you so he can go cheat on your on national tv, your relationship ain't good imo laugh out loud Unless she's a complete headcase of course.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8 - Page 2 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8

Post by Seabear Thu Jul 06, 2017 2:55 pm

My opinion is if someone has to delete c200 followers from their IG before they go public with it....they are trying to create a narrative. No problem with that but it makes me question what they are trying to hide.
JMO

Last edited by Seabear on Thu Jul 06, 2017 7:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Thu Jul 06, 2017 3:06 pm

I am curious to see how things play out after the season. Assuming he is not TB, do he and this ex get back together? I still don't know whether it was a "real" break up or done for the show. At this point to me, it may be innocent or it may be calculated. I want to see more to decide.

I also think that while sleuthing goes on and is quite good in many cases, there still is fandom which enters in for both leading contestants. JMO.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Thu Jul 06, 2017 6:06 pm

Who deleted 200 posts?

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jul 06, 2017 6:33 pm

Peter deleted 200+ people that he was following. I will bring it forward.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Jul 06, 2017 6:35 pm

Did he delete pics too or just unfollow people?

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8 - Page 2 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Thu Jul 06, 2017 6:41 pm

He deleted a few pictures but we can't discuss what the content of the pictures were because his IG was private at the time.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Jul 06, 2017 6:46 pm

@Ladybug82 thanks! That answers that. Just curious if he deleted a lot or not. Smiley

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Thu Jul 06, 2017 6:48 pm

@bleuberry You're welcome! Smiley

I don't remember the exact number but there were pictures deleted.  It's probably shown in one of our SCs of his IG numbers.  Or maybe someone who was keeping up remembers how many exactly.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jul 06, 2017 6:57 pm

pvpr wrote:IG stats as of March 18
Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8 - Page 2 Img_9416

I've been looking for the s/shot when it was noticed his following count was under 300. I went through pages, and can't find it. He is up over 300 now, but it was under 300 after the clean up. May 17th he started accepting friends requests.

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4176-peter-kraus-bachelorette-13-sleuthing-spoilers-2

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Jul 06, 2017 7:07 pm

Thanks guys. I thought I read he deleted lots of posts but I must've misread. He did a mass unfollow and deleted 3-4 posts it looks like.

bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Thu Jul 06, 2017 8:40 pm

Ah ok, I also misread, thanks.

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8

+97
Sheokaf
Buckeye_Fan
whit90
Boshem
BlackHalo