SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8

Page 18 of 80 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 49 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

babyfever - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8 - Page 18 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8

Post by bleuberry Mon Jul 10, 2017 3:08 pm

She looked so sad babyfever - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8 - Page 18 1f61f

babyfever - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8 - Page 18 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

babyfever - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8 - Page 18 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8

Post by Norcalgal Mon Jul 10, 2017 3:08 pm

I love that Peter is being honest with his feelings. Rachel doesn't seem to be showing much emotion to me - I actually think at this point that her heart was with Bryan. In another preview (dogsled one), she mentioned this was her 3rd date - I assumed it was her 3rd single date so Peter would have been last. So this admission makes it so easy for her to take him to Final 2.

I've always felt that Rachel was selected for Nick's season because she was such a good candidate for bachelorette. That she fell for him, maybe not all the way, was surprising to her.

Seeing how well Peter is doing post-show and his plans for moving forward with his business makes me doubt he is interested in being the bachelor. Plus I think the producers would love having a black man as bachelor to get the monkey off their backs. I could get behind Eric as bachelor but think his inexperience would influence his picks.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5313

Back to top Go down

Post by philphan Mon Jul 10, 2017 3:16 pm

Looking in to the "Bachelor Bubble" is always interesting as a viewer. Rachel says that she's scared that Peter won't get down on one knee if he's her F1. (which I don't believe is really true as she has already fallen for Bryan). Ugh....why does it always have to end in a proposal?
Yup, I know that on this show dating for a total of 18 hours is supposed to lead to happily ever after. I so wish that this show would not end with an engagement. Call me a skeptic, but I identify more with the "I want to be with you, I really really like you, let's date" storyline than the "love at first sight, let's get married" storyline.
I'm still holding out for this more realistic (imo) storyline but that's not what the show and bachelorettes want.
And I still continue to watch. laugh out loud cantstopl

Don't sweat the small stuff....Strive to live by the Golden Rule
philphan
philphan

Back to top Go down

Post by kerriway Mon Jul 10, 2017 3:19 pm

@philphan It doesn't always end in a proposal. But in Rachel's case she's 32 and has made it clear she wants marriage/kids soon.

If I could truly embrace mediocrity, I wouldn't have to make any decisions because fear would make all my decisions for me. ~Nurberxo
kerriway
kerriway

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Mon Jul 10, 2017 3:21 pm

Sometimes I wonder if the first 1-1 is a curse to a relationship in this show. I believe Peter was her top choice after the first date, but Between her first and second 1-1 with Peter, there's so much happened already. Now, I feel Peter is playing catch up but he's so slow in opening up! Jmo.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by philphan Mon Jul 10, 2017 3:23 pm

kerriway wrote:@philphan It doesn't always end in a proposal. But in Rachel's case she's 32 and has made it clear she wants marriage/kids soon.

Yup...I heard her and I understand where she is coming from. I have watched this show since it's inception and all of the bachelorette seasons have ended with a proposal. I just wish one of the bachelorettes would change the ending. JMO. Smiley

Don't sweat the small stuff....Strive to live by the Golden Rule
philphan
philphan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 10, 2017 3:24 pm

We all see things differently. If and I say if TOG is the final 1 he is the saddest final 1 I have ever seen coming out of this franchise and it is not to be disrespectful of him. My heart will really break if Rachel settle, but as CH said she knew what she wanted and got it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Mon Jul 10, 2017 3:28 pm

Saddest F1 really? I'm sorry but he's older, educated and actually cared about Rachel... no wonder she chose him.

If (which imo no way she did) she chose Peter, she needs to LOVE herself. No way he's the man who really really loves her, he struggles to pretend he even likes her.

JMO
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Mon Jul 10, 2017 3:29 pm

How or when has Bryan been sad or what makes him the saddest F1 to come out of the show?  I've seen nothing to indicate anything like that.

Rachel chose who is best for her.  Just because it may not be the choice many want does not mean she settled.

JMO

Last edited by Ladybug82 on Mon Jul 10, 2017 3:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 10, 2017 3:31 pm

Alanna wrote:
Ilovepeter wrote:If she was truly in love with Peter, his admission would have been devastating. I say this as a Pacheco fan. It's clear to she loves TOG by this point.
I completely agree with this. IMO- She's a little sad because it's unpleasant to hear but she's not devasted because it's obvious to me she's in love with someone else at this stage and luckily, he adores her back. Phew, I'm sure Peter is happy with that too!! laugh out loud
It is a win-win-win for all in the end I guess? Everyone gets what they want. Bryan and Rachel get to be together. Rachel doesn't get any crap because she broke Peter's heart. Peter doesn't get his heart truly broken and gets exposure.

ETA: I think the win-win-win is why there are no hard feelings between Rachel and Peter. I think his liking her #babyfever post was his way of wishing her well.

Last edited by Ilovepeter on Mon Jul 10, 2017 3:33 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 10, 2017 3:32 pm

This I believe is Peter thread so I will say this not to be disrespectful to anyone.  I love the way Peter is going about this and believe me he will get there.  Rachel will put logic = Bryan aside and let love lead the way = Peter. MHO

Last edited by reason on Mon Jul 10, 2017 3:33 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by kerriway Mon Jul 10, 2017 3:32 pm

Saddest F1....can you expound on why?

If I could truly embrace mediocrity, I wouldn't have to make any decisions because fear would make all my decisions for me. ~Nurberxo
kerriway
kerriway

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 80 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 49 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8

+97
Sheokaf
Buckeye_Fan
whit90
Boshem
BlackHalo