SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8

Page 22 of 80 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 51 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8 - Page 22 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8

Post by Pattycake92 Mon Jul 10, 2017 5:54 pm

Outside of here, I have yet to see anyone who isn't in love with Peter. Just an observation. I think he is going to be one of the most popular picks in quite some time.
Pattycake92
Pattycake92

Back to top Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8 - Page 22 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Jul 10, 2017 5:56 pm

kerriway wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:I don't see him leaving yet either and even if he did, I think Peter is solely there to get TB gig and will downplay as much as he can so as to ensure Rach wouldn't pick him for F1. And I say this because IMO Peter has such a high opinion of himself that it wouldn't surprise me if he thought he would win if he was "all in" acting with Rach and so not being all in then IMO Peter can act like if he isn't F1 then the real F1 is just a default to him (it wouldn't surprise me if he actually thinks that going by his SM likes). IMO however, I don't think Rach would pick Peter no matter how "in" to her he would act.

I hadn't been able to nail down the vibe that I was getting from him and you've captured it.
If we go back and look at the video of there's facial expressions and even a look in his eyes that IMO suggest a sense of entitlement. You're right, he has a very high opinion of himself. IMO he thinks he's too good for Rachel and that is what has bothered me, it's not just that he's simply not into her.

Yes this explains EXACTLY why he likes anti-TOG posts on SM when he's the one that was never into Rachel.

Oh I definitely think Peter thinks he's better than Rachel and is totally full of himself, IMO. 
Peter to me is Luke Pell 2.0 (and by the end of this I may even think he's worse than LP).

jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by BachelorBabe512 Mon Jul 10, 2017 6:03 pm

Just curious about what some are basing the opinion of Peter thinks he's better than Rachel on? Is it his SM likes? I haven't picked up this particular sentiment yet and just wondering if I've missed something.

BachelorBabe512

Female Posts : 272

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 10, 2017 6:07 pm

I don't see Peter as playing a role. I see him more like Reid: a guy who couldn't get out of his head despite his developing feelings for the Bachelorette, a guy who couldn't fathom proposing after such a short time. The guys know theoretically that is supposed to happen, but once you get there, it might not be so easy to suspend your disbelief about the timeline and the fact that it is a game.

I also don't see anything nefarious in using his newfound fame to promote his business. Isn't everyone that comes on this show a famewhore at some level including Rachel, Bryan, Peter and every other contestant?

Back to top Go down

Post by Keepit100 Mon Jul 10, 2017 6:14 pm

I am also curious of how that clip or any of Peter's actions during the show have eluded to him thinking he is better than Rachel. I'm scratching my head on this one.

From the clip, I gathered that Peter is "keeping it 100", laugh out loud! He's being upfront and honest about wanted to be confident in their future before he would propose. Wouldn't everyone want that?!?

ITA agree with your post @llovepeter.

Keepit100

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Mon Jul 10, 2017 6:25 pm

coolangel wrote:Peter is practically yelling 'Don't pick me' in that clip IMO. laugh out loud laugh out loud I am not surprised at all coz I truly believe he was only in it for his brand/business and had no intention of ever giving this a real shot IMO. At this point, I believe his season (IF he ends up being the Bachelor) is going to be as fake as Luke's would have been IMO. Rolling Eyes

All JMO
And I see Peter exactly the opposite.....as one of the most honest genuine contestants I've seen. I see him having a connection with Rachel more real to me than TOG. I see his moving more cautiously as protecting himself and when he does express himself verbally and physically it is more meaningful. Different strokes.

Maybe Peter falls in love with Rachel and he tells her at some point. Maybe he never falls in love. I still see a connection between them and romance. And if he doesn't fall in love with Rachel it doesn't mean there is anything wrong with her....or him.... he just didn't fall in love.

Someone said something like this on their posts, "You can be the ripest juiciest peach.... and still some people don't like peaches". Sorry for mangling this. Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8 - Page 22 2498057887

Last edited by Rolly on Mon Jul 10, 2017 6:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Mon Jul 10, 2017 6:25 pm

Ilovepeter wrote:--snipped--
I also don't see anything nefarious in using his newfound fame to promote his business. Isn't everyone that comes on this show a famewhore at some level including Rachel, Bryan, Peter and every other contestant?

ITA that everyone who comes on this show seeks fame on some level. I don't have a problem with them using their fame for shilling/brand/career as long as they are open to the possibility of finding love and are not simply there to take the lead/audience for a ride. I have my reasons for believing that Peter never intended to give this a real shot IMO. Time will tell if the same holds true for when/if he becomes the Bachelor. All I know is that I am ready with my popcorn to see what happens next.  2pop

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Jul 10, 2017 6:37 pm

@coolangel ITA. I'll be sitting next to you with my popcorn 2pop
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Mon Jul 10, 2017 6:44 pm

Rolly wrote:
coolangel wrote:Peter is practically yelling 'Don't pick me' in that clip IMO. laugh out loud laugh out loud I am not surprised at all coz I truly believe he was only in it for his brand/business and had no intention of ever giving this a real shot IMO. At this point, I believe his season (IF he ends up being the Bachelor) is going to be as fake as Luke's would have been IMO. Rolling Eyes

All JMO
And I see Peter exactly the opposite.....as one of the most honest genuine contestants I've seen. I see him having a connection with Rachel more real to me than TOG. I see his moving more cautiously as protecting himself and when he does express himself verbally and physically it is more meaningful. Different strokes.

Maybe Peter falls in love with Rachel and he tells her at some point. Maybe he never falls in love. I still see a connection between them and romance. And if he doesn't fall in love with Rachel it doesn't mean there is anything wrong with her....or him.... he just didn't fall in love.

Someone said something like this on their posts, "You can be the ripest juiciest peach.... and still some people don't like peaches". Sorry for mangling this. Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8 - Page 22 2498057887
Sprite....the peach quote was yours. I got kind of close. Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8 - Page 22 3806527698  I love that quote!
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jul 10, 2017 6:49 pm

I think posters are going to have to agree to disagree and that's ok.
Like any other cast person, some like him and some don't. There are those that have heard he is there to brand himself and some have seen nothing but sincerity on their screen. Both are ok. No one is here to convince anyone to change their minds. JMO

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by philphan Mon Jul 10, 2017 7:24 pm

Ilovepeter wrote:I don't see Peter as playing a role. I see him more like Reid: a guy who couldn't get out of his head despite his developing feelings for the Bachelorette, a guy who couldn't fathom proposing after such a short time. The guys know theoretically that is supposed to happen, but once you get there, it might not be so easy to suspend your disbelief about the timeline and the fact that it is a game.

Reid is a very good comparison. He and Peter are pretty "real life" guys. I don't see the acting thing at all.
IMO, they both came on the show for the adventure, travel and the 1 in 25 chance of being the F1 at the end, but....the idea of proposing in the small, crazy time frame not so easy for either one of them to swallow.
Also, both guys took good advantage of their exposure on the show to build their businesses. Reid's real estate business skyrocketed from The Bachette.
No different than many other contestants. Can't blame them at all!

Don't sweat the small stuff....Strive to live by the Golden Rule
philphan
philphan

Back to top Go down

Post by kerriway Mon Jul 10, 2017 7:32 pm

Since I've said IMO he's full of himself I'll try to explain why.

I and others have noted what we consider to be several examples of Peter's disinterest in Rachel, i.e. putting hand between their body's when they kiss, Rachel having to ask for a kiss, how far Peter sits away from her even when they are on love seats, how she had to lean into him and nod at him to kiss her on their first date, how Peter said he hadn't thought of having sex with Rachel, etc.

These actions = lack of attraction IMO
Then I went further into the possible reasons for this perceived disinterest. Could it be that Rachel is just not his cup of tea, he only came on the show to be on tv or travel or promote his business, he only ever wanted to be the Bachelor.

Maybe it's one of these things, or a combination of, maybe it's none. However, I ask myself if he's not into her as I believe he's not then why doesn't he leave? If he's here to hawk a product or to enjoy the vacation why doesn't he seem to be enjoying himself more so that people will want to buy that product? Why does he appear so sullen?

My conclusion and it is JMO is that he believes himself to be above Rachel and to a certain degree the Ette experience. He doesn't disclose much, he kind of just sits there and looks handsome and brooding. Everyone else has had gaffs and shortcomings, Bryan's sloppy seconds comment, Eric's emotional moments, Josiah's over compensations.

What Peter's giving me so far: no one's been good enough for him and he thinks one day he might be able to open up to someone if they're worthy of his awesomeness. This is quite different from being unlucky in love.

Again, if he's not here for Rachel why isn't he at least more fun?? Other guys have come on the Ette not wanting the lead and at least seemed to enjoy the experience, but I think my answer to all my speculation is he thinks too highly of himself. JMOAA

Last edited by kerriway on Mon Jul 10, 2017 8:17 pm; edited 1 time in total

If I could truly embrace mediocrity, I wouldn't have to make any decisions because fear would make all my decisions for me. ~Nurberxo
kerriway
kerriway

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 80 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 51 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8

+97
Sheokaf
Buckeye_Fan
whit90
Boshem
BlackHalo