SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8

Page 36 of 80 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 58 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

asseenontv - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8 - Page 36 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8

Post by Carine Sat Jul 15, 2017 8:35 pm

I think that could be his family lake house.

Carine

Back to top Go down

asseenontv - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8 - Page 36 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8

Post by CHO Sat Jul 15, 2017 9:30 pm

Has an F1 ever been given an expensive gift like a watch ? Just curious ...
CHO
CHO

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Sat Jul 15, 2017 9:38 pm

CHO wrote:Has an F1 ever been given an expensive gift like a watch ?  Just curious ...

I haven't watched every season but from my understanding there have only been a few seasons where super expensive gifts were given and it wasn't to the person who ended up F1. However, the bigger factor here IMO isn't Bryan getting an expensive watch. It's that the lead got one to match his and is still wearing now after the season has wrapped. So if someone can tell me of an instance of a lead wearing something reminiscent of a date with someone that wasn't their Final 1, I'd be very interested.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 15, 2017 9:48 pm

lleyki wrote:
CHO wrote:Has an F1 ever been given an expensive gift like a watch ?  Just curious ...

I haven't watched every season but from my understanding there have only been a few seasons where super expensive gifts were given and it wasn't to the person who ended up F1. However, the bigger factor here IMO isn't Bryan getting an expensive watch. It's that the lead got one to match his and is still wearing now after the season has wrapped. So if someone can tell me of an instance of a lead wearing something reminiscent of a date with someone that wasn't their Final 1, I'd be very interested.

I will take a shot at answering. If my ex husband gave me an expensive watch, chain or earring you best believe although it is from him I am gonna wear the s*** out of it. That dont mean I have any attachment to him, it is made to wear why hide it. JMHO

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sat Jul 15, 2017 9:55 pm

I'm sure many would feel similar.  Others would get rid of it quickly, others would box it up but keep it.  Many options and opinions on what to do with it.

But that is not what she asked.  She asked if anyone could remember when a lead wore something multiple times that would have some kind of tie in to someone and a date on the show other than the F1.

At the moment I can't think of any, so I'm curious about this too.

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jul 15, 2017 10:00 pm

sdmom wrote:He's tagged in multiple fan pictures this morning in Madison, so no doubt he's home this morning. He shaved.
The picture he posted on IG looks like from July 4th weekend. I don't know why he did that.

Thank you for sleuthing that out. yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71484

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by CHO Sat Jul 15, 2017 10:08 pm

I really was curious as to whether a lead had ever bought something for a contestant who turned out to be the F1. I know in many seasons the Cinderella date has ben given jewelry (not sure they got to keep it). But I wasn't aware of any F1 receiving an expensive gift - except of course the engagement ring.
CHO
CHO

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 15, 2017 10:18 pm

This is a season of first per Rachel.  If she got a couple thousand dollar watch I see no reason she cant wear because TOG got one.  The most important thing to remember is that TOG did not buy it the production bought it and as a season of first wear it, sleep in it, eat in it, drive in it, make love in it, run in it, skate in it, cook in it.  Anything that can be safely done in it, do it.  JMHO There is no obligation for her to not do something to please TOG. JMHO

As to if any other lead get any gift no but as it is a season of first, throw the old method out and celebrate the gift that was given. IMHO

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Sat Jul 15, 2017 10:29 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:I'm sure many would feel similar.  Others would get rid of it quickly, others would box it up but keep it.  Many options and opinions on what to do with it.

But that is not what she asked.  She asked if anyone could remember when a lead wore something multiple times that would have some kind of tie in to someone and a date on the show other than the F1.

At the moment I can't think of any, so I'm curious about this too.

JMO

The fact that the watches were featured prominently  on the show and Rachel still wears it is significant IMO Particularly because its described as a "forever" gift. I'd find it weird for her to keep wearing it if Peter were F1. I think this an other evidence continues to prove it.
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sat Jul 15, 2017 10:32 pm

Is it possible for him to post something with a shirt on or no?!? laugh out loud
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by FashionLover Sat Jul 15, 2017 10:34 pm

If you got is flaunt it honey...especially if you're selling fitness giggling
FashionLover
FashionLover

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 15, 2017 10:36 pm

Maybe he'll put a shirt on when TOG posts something besides a duck lips selfie? I kid I kid all in good fun.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 80 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 58 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8

+97
Sheokaf
Buckeye_Fan
whit90
Boshem
BlackHalo