SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8

Page 37 of 80 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 58 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8 - Page 37 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8

Post by Aria Sat Jul 15, 2017 10:38 pm

Man, if Rachel is engaged to Peter and she is doing all these things just to ensure a shocking ending - using her blogs to write love letters to Bryan, wearing a watch she got with Bryan although her fiancé finds it hard to see how she was tied to other men, retweeting a pro-Bryan recapper, talking about certain men being petty gossips - Peter must be the most secure, confident man in the whole entire universe. And the show should give her a major bonus. IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8 - Page 37 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8

Post by sdmom Sat Jul 15, 2017 10:44 pm

And don't forget she needs to travel to him ALL the time, spending precious time with his family and staying in Holiday Express for less than 12 hours and rushing back to Dallas....she must really really love him to make all the sacrifices. Oh, and move to him after the show. What has he done for her?
Not trying to be snarky but I scratch my head if Peter is the f1...

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jul 15, 2017 10:45 pm

IMO it doesn't matter how much the watch cost, BTW it was sleuthed to be over $7000. It's obvious production paid for it or it was gifted by the jewellery company. The fact is it was given to both of them on a date, and both of them are wearing it post filming along with the other various clues that have been proven.

If it was Peter's date, and he got the watch, and he was wearing it post filming and there were no clue's positioning him during SHV's plus posting pics of himself sprawled on a bench in wrestling tights, then I could say wear it and flaunt it.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sat Jul 15, 2017 10:47 pm

I mean he's self obsessed but I doubt Rachel is that stupid jmo
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jul 15, 2017 11:02 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:I'm sure many would feel similar.  Others would get rid of it quickly, others would box it up but keep it.  Many options and opinions on what to do with it.

But that is not what she asked.  She asked if anyone could remember when a lead wore something multiple times that would have some kind of tie in to someone and a date on the show other than the F1.

At the moment I can't think of any, so I'm curious about this too.

JMO

Andy Baldwin was given a very nice watch from Bevin for his LCD. This I know. I corresponded with Bevin for a year post show.
I don't know if he wore it or not after being given the watch.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sat Jul 15, 2017 11:06 pm

@Kashathediva thanks!  

Do you remember or know the answer to @CHO 's question.  TIA!

CHO wrote:I really was curious as to whether a lead had ever bought something for a contestant who turned out to be the F1.  I know in many seasons the Cinderella date has ben given jewelry (not sure they got to keep it).  But I wasn't aware of any F1 receiving an expensive gift - except of course the engagement ring.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jul 15, 2017 11:13 pm

I don't ever remember a lead ever buying anything memorable. That's why I put the emphasis on the two evers.
I also don't believe Rachel was contractually held to wear that watch post show. I believe she chose to wear it. JMO
Sheena from Andy Baldwin's season got to keep those nice Chopard diamond studs. Her mom was eyeing those babies.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Sun Jul 16, 2017 2:24 am

rachelisqueen wrote:Peter posts the same type of picture during a shv. Maybe he's just intentionally posting pics in wisconsin to throw people off.

Don't see the pic here so here it is

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8 - Page 37 Img_2021
Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/BWlhUIKgV1z/

djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Sun Jul 16, 2017 2:42 am

sdmom wrote:He's tagged in multiple fan pictures this morning in Madison, so no doubt he's home this morning. He shaved.
The picture he posted on IG looks like from July 4th weekend. I don't know why he did that.

Maybe trying to make it seem like he is with Rachel and Copper?
Since it matches the 4th pic, people can assume the common denominator to both times is that he is with Rachel?
It's the same motive as when Rachel post pics wit B and P clues. Trolling.
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 16, 2017 7:50 am

djogbenyuie wrote:
sdmom wrote:He's tagged in multiple fan pictures this morning in Madison, so no doubt he's home this morning. He shaved.
The picture he posted on IG looks like from July 4th weekend. I don't know why he did that.

Maybe trying to make it seem like he is with Rachel and Copper?
Since it matches the 4th pic, people can assume the common denominator to both times is that he is with Rachel?
It's the same motive as when Rachel post pics wit B and P clues. Trolling.

His sister brother has 2 kids AND a dog.... we can see a video on his IG

so maybe it is just a candid picture. The same when he was in the kiddie pool, laughing with someone on his right while somebody was taking a picture in front of him

I still think he spent his longth 4th of july at his sister's house.

maybe this one https://www.instagram.com/p/BWX3vw3A6bF/?taken-by=peterkrauswi or this one https://www.instagram.com/p/BB8mlcTg_io/?taken-by=peterkrauswi

Last edited by HEA on Sun Jul 16, 2017 10:13 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Sun Jul 16, 2017 8:16 am

Peter doesn't have a sister. He has a brother with two kids who live in New Jersey. And that's an old photo probably from July 4th. imo As of yesterday, he has since shaved. Smiley
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 16, 2017 9:28 am

IMHO this is way more "imoral" than posting an ELLEN underwear.

ETA: to make comparison that non of the top 2-3 are either F1 or F2 (or F3?) by posting suggestive pictures. for precision, I do not see both as immoral whatsoever

ahem... darn the camera cut

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8 - Page 37 12907397_1529442094024321_1165649001_n
posted on Peter IG - 24 march 2016
https://www.instagram.com/p/BDVnJAPA_iF/?taken-by=peterkrauswi

Last edited by HEA on Sun Jul 16, 2017 10:17 am; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 80 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 58 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8

+97
Sheokaf
Buckeye_Fan
whit90
Boshem
BlackHalo