SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8

Page 39 of 80 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 59 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8 - Page 39 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8

Post by Just Looking Sun Jul 16, 2017 11:46 am

rachelisqueen wrote:okay so maybe the foiler this season is that Peter is F3 because i do see Rachel being more happy with Eric than she is with peter. With peter she's trying to figure him out with eric she is herself and she really likes him. does anyone else think Peter is F3?
Yes, I've been thinking that as well. Also, could Eric be F1?

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8 - Page 39 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8

Post by Acrunch Sun Jul 16, 2017 12:10 pm

Diana wrote:Is it possible for him to post something with a shirt on or no?!? laugh out loud

Hopefully, no, laugh out loud! Why you want to be spoiling it for the rest of us that enjoy the view? Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8 - Page 39 1f60d Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8 - Page 39 1f61c

In all seriousness, he's selling fitness & workouts; it makes absolute sense for him to show results of his hard work. Having said that, he posts plenty fully dressed pictures and looks delectable in those as well ;-). JMO.
Acrunch
Acrunch

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Sun Jul 16, 2017 12:17 pm

He's such a contrast to Shawn B, who has a very successful fitness business, and his IG is full of pictures of Kaitlyn, Doodles, and his family. He promotes his business, not by shirtless selfies (except very rarely), but of pictures of himself and his clients working out. Different strokes for different people, but IMO, it shows that you can be successful and promote your business without shirtless pictures. And, IMO, it shows yet another reason why Rachel/Peter would have been a *terrible* match IRL. I just can't see her with someone who is so self-absorbed and vain. All IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sun Jul 16, 2017 12:31 pm

@Aria funny you mention Shawn B considering his most recent IG Hugesmile I love Shawn though and think he's been doing so well - he sets the bar for personal trainers in the franchise IMO. But your post reminded me of what I find to be a trend sometimes. The f2 who didn't win the girl tends to relish in the post show SM love a little too much, maybe helps mend the 'loss' a bit, idk. Kinda mimics Nick's SM behaviour. I don't think the shirtless pics are OTT yet. He has about 5 in the last 30 posts. Yes I took one for the team and counted. Someone had to do it laugh out loud Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8 - Page 39 1f60d

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8 - Page 39 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Sun Jul 16, 2017 12:38 pm

@bleuberry
LOL, I did say very rarely! That is his only one in 1 year, I believe. I don't mind a gratuitous "look how hot I am" pic every once in awhile. It just seems way too much with Peter. At least for me. I'm sure the vast majority of his female fans are enjoying it!

That's a good point about the F2. I'm just not convinced that he was really heartbroken over losing Rachel yet, though. I remember his first IG story back from filming and he seemed *so* happy. Nick seemed miserable in his first pic back from Kaitlyn's filming and plane video after Andi's. It will be interesting to see the next three episodes to see if I can believe he truly started falling for her! IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Sun Jul 16, 2017 12:39 pm

https://www.instagram.com/p/BWnNOnMgr_S/?taken-by=peterkrauswi
@peterkrauswi
Au Revoir Genève!! It's time to head on back home
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sun Jul 16, 2017 12:42 pm

@Aria I don't know if he was heartbroken but I think it's more of an ego thing. Maybe it helps having thousands of girls tagging their GFs and telling you how hot you are laugh out loud. I agree it'll be super interesting to see the next three eps!

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8 - Page 39 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Marginwalker Sun Jul 16, 2017 12:44 pm

@ElonM TeamGap FOREVER!!

Marginwalker

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Sun Jul 16, 2017 12:47 pm

That modeling pic is quite something to look at!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5290

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Sun Jul 16, 2017 12:53 pm

That pic he posted of him and Rachel is very cute.

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Sun Jul 16, 2017 12:54 pm

ElonM wrote:https://www.instagram.com/p/BWnNOnMgr_S/?taken-by=peterkrauswi
@peterkrauswi
Au Revoir Genève!! It's time to head on back home

That's a very cute picture of them. Looks like they had a lot of fun on that date.
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by Tajlena Sun Jul 16, 2017 12:55 pm

@ElonM It's a cute pic and I like the caption and it makes me think why she's always so scared up in the air with Peter but not with Dean in the blimp. Me thinks she's using it to get some comfort from Peter, maybe? Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8 - Page 39 3806527698 Sneaky one. giggling

I've noticed though that you can't see Rachel's face in any of the pics he's posted so far. Am I correct or did I miss something?

Tajlena

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 80 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 59 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8

+97
Sheokaf
Buckeye_Fan
whit90
Boshem
BlackHalo