SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8

Page 7 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 43 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

latergram - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8 - Page 7 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Jul 07, 2017 9:55 pm

The Henry Vilas Zoo is pretty nice...and it's free.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

latergram - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8 - Page 7 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8

Post by bleuberry Fri Jul 07, 2017 10:13 pm

I thought he wanted the hell out of Madison laugh out loud. He could probably be based there and still get his LA/warm weather fix traveling for Worth

latergram - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8 - Page 7 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Fri Jul 07, 2017 10:15 pm

Norcalgal wrote:Madison is more than a college town - it's also the state capitol which brings in a lot of visitors and business to the city that a typical college town doesn't have. The hiking trails and lakes make it easy to get outdoors (except in the winter when it is miserably cold!)

And it's the home of the Badgers as someone who bleeds Hawkeyes black and gold that's the only real negative for Madosin.  Atleast it's a Big10 school. latergram - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8 - Page 7 3806527698

I guess comparing it to places such as the twin cities (home of U of M and State capital) I see Madison as a college town.  It's not a bad thing.

Last edited by Tiggerlgh on Fri Jul 07, 2017 10:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Jul 07, 2017 10:31 pm

bleuberry wrote:I thought he wanted the hell out of Madison laugh out loud. He could probably be based there and still get his LA/warm weather fix traveling for Worth

But he already has many customers in Madison why throw those away, right? Is the sole owner of Worth?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jul 07, 2017 10:46 pm

Moved from the Fan thread.

reason wrote:Stop in for a bit.  If we all go by what Millsy said it's almost like Ali season and Ali giving Rachel advise if she think she finds the one , try all the others and if he is for real he will be there at the end? I think that is what she said.  
Well I am going to put this out there.  Roberto = Peter, Eric = Chris.  Ali did not take the time to Know Roberto but fortunate for Rachel she did just that.  Peter and Roberto are handsome men but Rachel can see and feel that Peter took the time to observe her along the way with making sure she knows he is still there.  She also took the time to observe everyone.
As Rachel said What she loves so much about Peter, is she feels like Peter gets her, he notice things about her that nobody else does, and when she is with Peter he is very laser into her and she feels it.  The future episode will be interesting but nobody but Peter will be at the end.  He is the romance that she needs, the playful partner, the confident silent type, the handsome, the sexy and the humble gentleman who give his lunch to a homeless man.  He is the too good to be true that she has found.  
Please dont take my opinion as gospel because we all will not agree, but I hope we can agree to disagree.  Monday can not come soon enough to see the beautiful Switzerland and what is in store for this wonderful couple.  This is all my opinion.  Now back to regular life.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kels0012 Fri Jul 07, 2017 10:48 pm

@Tiggerlgh

You a hawkeye and from the area? My hubs attended. I went to drake if u know where it is.
Kels0012
Kels0012

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Fri Jul 07, 2017 10:51 pm

Tiggerlgh wrote:
Norcalgal wrote:Madison is more than a college town - it's also the state capitol which brings in a lot of visitors and business to the city that a typical college town doesn't have. The hiking trails and lakes make it easy to get outdoors (except in the winter when it is miserably cold!)

And it's the home of the Badgers as someone who bleeds Hawkeyes black and gold that's the only real negative for Madosin.  Atleast it's a Big10 school.  latergram - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8 - Page 7 3806527698

I guess comparing it to places such as the twin cities (home of U of M and State capital) I see Madison as a college town.  It's not a bad thing.

Nah. As someone who lives in Madison, its much more than a college town. I could go weeks and weeks and months and months doing things in Madison that have nothing to do with the university.  I think it was more of a college town years ago - but it's also grown considerably.

That being said, GO BADGERS!! laugh out loud
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Fri Jul 07, 2017 10:53 pm

Kels0012 wrote:@Tiggerlgh

You a hawkeye and from the area? My hubs attended. I went to drake if u know where it is.

Yes I was born and grew up in Iowa City. I live in West Des Moines now so very close to Drake. That is where my sister got her Masters. Sounds like you married a good guy :yes: Hugesmile

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Fri Jul 07, 2017 11:03 pm

Tiggerlgh wrote:
Kels0012 wrote:@Tiggerlgh

Yes I was born and grew up in Iowa City.  I live in West Des Moines now so very close to Drake.  That is where my sister got her Masters.  Sounds like you married a good guy :yes: Hugesmile

I lived in Iowa City for a few years as a kid and my brother also went to school there - super cute town! That's definitely a college town! Reminds me of a smaller Madison.

I'm obviously totally biased, but Madison is an awesome city. Smiley
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sat Jul 08, 2017 12:56 am

latergram - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8 - Page 7 19932358_338754349878407_2559704107875041280_n
natalieshabtai
It's playday.
#copenhagen #sepia #thebachelorette #latergram
https://www.instagram.com/p/BWLtuXbjyh1/?taken-by=natalieshabtai
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sat Jul 08, 2017 1:26 am

latergram - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8 - Page 7 19764428_1985380311685111_6056373438954602496_n
mfirestone12
Beautiful painting, beautiful people, beautiful place. #thebachelorette #bachelornation
https://www.instagram.com/p/BWRGM-GDDFR/?taken-by=mfirestone12
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 08, 2017 1:28 am

I'll be very surprised if Peter ISN'T the Bachelor. They seem to be setting the edit up perfectly for him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 43 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8

+97
Sheokaf
Buckeye_Fan
whit90
Boshem
BlackHalo