SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8

Page 70 of 80 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

SisterWives - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8 - Page 70 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8

Post by Mommyof2 Sun Jul 23, 2017 12:46 pm

Kashathediva wrote:I get what you are saying. And I guess that is ok.
Now let's play this game and see how this sounds and see if it's equally ok.
Warning Snark intended:
He's got his moronic Cheesehead gaze, but in Wisconsin there's a lot of zombie like blank looks, dead eyes with that gap mouth idiot gaze while he holds her hand like a 3 day old cod fish. Something smells in the state of Wisconsin a shower won't help.
Somehow I don't think many in Wisconsin would enjoy that. It's one thing to snark a cast, it's another to paint an entire population. JMO

giggling Yep. We all aren't moronic Cheeseheads here! Hugesmile
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

SisterWives - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8 - Page 70 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8

Post by lleyki Sun Jul 23, 2017 1:13 pm

There was a lot defending of Vanessa's alleged villainous actions last season, because it's such an unnatural environment and people don't act perfectly in it.

The difference is we never saw any of these so-called villainous acts by Vanessa. All we got was rumor and hearsay and yet many still accepted it as fact and very much used it as a way to judge her character. Many times this season, whenever the slightest criticism was made of Rachel, someone always came back with how much everyone in the house loved her and everyone supposedly just hated Vanessa, as if that made any criticism of Rachel moot. 

However, here we are, where what Peter is criticized for by some is based off words he is seen saying from his own mouth and the excuses and spinning for him are never ending, even to the point that Bryan is still somehow villanized with the convenient, "well we don't know that Bryan didn't trash talk Peter too just because it wasn't shown". Apparently Peter's feelings and opinions are justified as his great love for Rachel or having her best interests at heart while obviously whatever negative opinions exist of Bryan is probably true so "oh well". 

It's plain hypocrisy, IMO and people just aren't owning it and probably never will. The fact is the people who love Peter and dislike Bryan for whatever reason will spin and spin and defend EVERYTHING involving Peter because they have decreed him to be this amazing and great person who loves and respects Rachel and was just thoughtful in his approach to the show. While Bryan is fake and sleazy and smooth and disingenuous and so any negative comment against him is justified because well it's just a "fact" that he's not a good person. 

And so these discussions have reached the pointless stage in my opinion. Biases are there and they will not go away. To those who love Peter, he was just being reasonable and plus Rachel was wrong for wearing that watch and basically flaunting it in his face. I mean Bryan talks about his watch when asked about the date and the watch and he is called smug and obnoxious and sleazy. Peter shades Bryan's character and it's the second time that's shown and well that's just him speaking for everyone apparently. All I can say at this point is that you know what they say about putting people on pedestals - the higher they are, the harder the fall. I just hope for all that Peter lives up to this deity he has been exalted to.

Last edited by lleyki on Sun Jul 23, 2017 1:19 pm; edited 2 times in total

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jul 23, 2017 1:14 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:
Warning Snark intended:
He's got his moronic Cheesehead gaze, but in Wisconsin there's a lot of zombie like blank looks, dead eyes with that gap mouth idiot gaze while he holds her hand like a 3 day old cod fish. Something smells in the state of Wisconsin a shower won't help.
Somehow I don't think many in Wisconsin would enjoy that. It's one thing to snark a cast, it's another to paint an entire population. JMO

giggling   Yep.  We all aren't moronic Cheeseheads here!  Hugesmile

I want to add: I have family that was born and lives in Milwaukee. So I did not mean to slight anyone from the great state of Wisconsin. Smiley

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by clueless Sun Jul 23, 2017 1:36 pm

I love this forum!!! rofl

clueless

Female Posts : 294

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sun Jul 23, 2017 1:50 pm

lleyki wrote:
There was a lot defending of Vanessa's alleged villainous actions last season, because it's such an unnatural environment and people don't act perfectly in it.

The difference is we never saw any of these so-called villainous acts by Vanessa. All we got was rumor and hearsay and yet many still accepted it as fact and very much used it as a way to judge her character. Many times this season, whenever the slightest criticism was made of Rachel, someone always came back with how much everyone in the house loved her and everyone supposedly just hated Vanessa, as if that made any criticism of Rachel moot. 

However, here we are, where what Peter is criticized for by some is based off words he is seen saying from his own mouth and the excuses and spinning for him are never ending, even to the point that Bryan is still somehow villanized with the convenient, "well we don't know that Bryan didn't trash talk Peter too just because it wasn't shown". Apparently Peter's feelings and opinions are justified as his great love for Rachel or having her best interests at heart while obviously whatever negative opinions exist of Bryan is probably true so "oh well". 

It's plain hypocrisy, IMO and people just aren't owning it and probably never will. The fact is the people who love Peter and dislike Bryan for whatever reason will spin and spin and defend EVERYTHING involving Peter because they have decreed him to be this amazing and great person who loves and respects Rachel and was just thoughtful in his approach to the show. While Bryan is fake and sleazy and smooth and disingenuous and so any negative comment against him is justified because well it's just a "fact" that he's not a good person. 

And so these discussions have reached the pointless stage in my opinion. Biases are there and they will not go away. To those who love Peter, he was just being reasonable and plus Rachel was wrong for wearing that watch and basically flaunting it in his face. I mean Bryan talks about his watch when asked about the date and the watch and he is called smug and obnoxious and sleazy. Peter shades Bryan's character and it's the second time that's shown and well that's just him speaking for everyone apparently. All I can say at this point is that you know what they say about putting people on pedestals - the higher they are, the harder the fall. I just hope for all that Peter lives up to this deity he has been exalted to.

There are always people who wish to see everything in black and white and will either worship or vilify a contestant. For me, most of these people aren't nearly as good or bad as they're made out to be, just normal flawed people. I personally am one of those who defended Vanessa, so I'm going to give Peter some slack as well for not being his best self in this situation. It doesn't make what he said right, but like I said, I can't lump him together with someone like Lee, who according to his own words and his Twitter profile loves to wind people up, and by all evidence black people specifically. That is purposeful and despicable IMO. I see no proof that Peter's dislike of Bryan is racially motivated. I think it's pure jealousy, whether of his confidence, his credentials, Rachel's feelings for him or all of the above. It's not a good look and it would serve him well to get over it ASAP. I'd assume "losing" didn't help. Reminds me of another salty Wisconsin boy who thankfully learned from his mistakes. Hopefully Peter will as well. JMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by FashionLover Sun Jul 23, 2017 2:53 pm

Another one of my quick questions cause, again, I'm confused. I keep seeing these statements along the line of " peter is so loved on SM and these forum is the only place he gets negativity," and they seem to have a negative connotation to me, as if implying that the peter issue wouldn't be that much of an issue if more people criticized him. (Please correct me if I'm wrong cause I'm not trying to be snarky, that's just how some of these statements sound.) Why is peter being loved on SM a bad thing? and are we then striving to criticize him just to spite all the love he gets?

Like the thing with RS. Am I expected to take his vague statements about all the guys as testimony and base my opinion on something that he's not even showing us? Should I ignore my gut feelling/what I'm seeing from peter, dean, and Bryan cause RS is doing what he does best and drumming up interest for is blog? (Haven't reasy RS since beginning of the season btw, so I'm going off what I've read on these posts)

IMO For the larger part of the viewers, the peter love is not dependent on the Bryan hate or vice visa. So even though peter was to loose his popularity among the viewers, they're not suddenly gonna stop feeling like Bryan is this smooth talker who may be disingenuous.

Side note: I really don't think Peter's issue with Bryan is cause he's latin, I think that's a bit of a stretch. Unless latin people are the only ones who are smooth talkers with "fake boobs, fake asses and fake cheeks" I think Peter just didn't/doesn't like Bryan because he just didn't like Bryan. Period. There may be more to it there might not be. Now that I actually think about it, no way Bryan didn't know Peter's dislike of him and is suddenly finding this out like everyone else. That follow button on instagram goes both ways. He has interacted with most of the other contestants at some point on SM. Idk about dean though since I'm not keeping close tabs on him.

Last edited by FashionLover on Sun Jul 23, 2017 3:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
FashionLover
FashionLover

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Sun Jul 23, 2017 3:02 pm

I don't see people as black and white either - esp. ones I only know through TV and SM. For me, they are all flawed individuals like the rest of us. What bothers me most about Peter is his hypocrisy IMO. You don't get to tell people to be kind to everyone while you are yourself fanning the flames of hatred towards others - not just on the show but post-show as well with your SM likes (JMO). His fans on SM are celebrating him implying 'fake cheeks' about Bryan yet if this was a woman on this show calling out someone for 'fake boobs', everyone would agree that it's body-shaming and uncalled for IMO.

I don't think his statements were racially motivated but they still were ignorant stereotypes and that's on him IMO. Showing petty jealousy over your competitor is one thing, dragging an entire city while doing so is another IMO. He should learn something from Eric who is a class act no matter what IMO.

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Sun Jul 23, 2017 3:35 pm

The Peter fans on sm go to such extent to bully and harass people in his name, that they make Imo sm following and interacting during the shows horrible. I once tweeted something a bit negative about Peter in the Bachelorette hashtag, and got some horrendous replies from his nutter fans. Imo Peter is to an extent feeding to this bully fandom. He was quick to defend himself when he received negativity, but is yet to say a word about the bullying Bryan receives, the negativity he's feeding Imo with his actions on the show and sm. The blind worship is just wrong. That's my issue with his fans.

As for Peter, I simply don't like him. Imo he's fake. Imo he would take the lead role in an instant, even after making it seem like he finds the shows fast pace ridiculous. Imo he should've stepped up and called out his fans of the OTT hate they send Bryan. Imo he's partly responsible. Imo he actually enjoys the St Peter vs evil fake Bryan his fans are preaching. So, yes, my dislike for Peter stems partly from his fans actions, but Imo he's feeding that monster too, and imo partly responsible. Jmo
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Sun Jul 23, 2017 4:16 pm

mindless wrote:
Warning Snark intended:

If that is your comeback then I don't think you really got what I was saying. Did Peter say swagger was bad in general? It's mostly used as a compliment these days. Did he say everyone in Miami has fake body parts? No, he did not. He was wondering if Bryan's swagger and confidence is real or as fake as implants which there are plenty of in Miami, much like LA or any other plastic surgery hub. Like I said, stupid and not cool, but it's not comparable to your snarky comparison at all IMHO.

Exactly!  LA gets this rap all the time.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Keepit100 Sun Jul 23, 2017 8:46 pm

@cocoasneeze. He did address hate to other cast members in his post. He didn't call anyone out by name, but I took it as applying to all cast members, as he stated.

Keepit100

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 23, 2017 9:12 pm

As I said... Peter is bad news.

Juan Pablo #2

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Sun Jul 23, 2017 10:14 pm

I agree Peter is bad news but I liked how Juan was not going to be TPTB puppet.
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 70 of 80 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8

+97
Sheokaf
Buckeye_Fan
whit90
Boshem
BlackHalo