SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8

Page 72 of 80 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

asseenontv - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8 - Page 72 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8

Post by Aria Sun Jul 23, 2017 11:52 pm

This does seem like a fan picture to me, not a date picture (and my money is still on Peter going for a Andi type, not a blonde single mother) but, either way, I doubt Peter has been celibate and wallowing over Rachel since filming. He's the happiest F2 in the history of the show!

And, is this finally a bad picture of Peter? Who knew that was possible?!

Aria

Back to top Go down

asseenontv - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8 - Page 72 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8

Post by Guest Sun Jul 23, 2017 11:52 pm

Interesting reading.  If he is not chosen seems fine for him to move on with his life, after all he has not kill anyone, hurt a child, gone to prison and is not a pastor.   Is he dating though?? unless he says so then I would say he met her last night.  Peter do you think, no envy on my account. :gotcha: :gotcha: thumbsup IMHO yes yes

Last edited by reason on Sun Jul 23, 2017 11:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sun Jul 23, 2017 11:55 pm

Here's his story from last night in the same clothes as the fan pic btw, before this grows legs and Amanda finds herself on TMZ laugh out loud

https://mobile.twitter.com/zaynlove2016/status/889133565274984448/video/1

asseenontv - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8 - Page 72 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jul 24, 2017 12:00 am

Is that a dress she is wearing? Just curious.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 24, 2017 12:01 am

He can get on with his life, he can party, he can do whatever he wants. I have an issue when he speaks negatively of the F1 who is clearly in love with Rachel, the same person that he was on a show for, gained a mass of fans, turns fans on the F1, travelled the world, was probably brought to F2 and rather than being happy for her, he behaves like a teenage girl on SM. This isn't surprising to me at all from early sleuthing and the opinions I formed early on.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jul 24, 2017 12:05 am

The point being, he is he is happily moving on IMO

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Keepit100 Mon Jul 24, 2017 12:33 am

He's unattached and quite the catch. Women will be all over him. I expect to see a lot of "fanning".  Because someone takes a selfie with him doesn't make her his type. But I'm sure Peter won't have a type for a while, laugh out loud! I think he's just going to have fun for a bit. That's what I'd do if I was getting over a break-up. It's already been 2 months which is ample time to process things, accept, and move on. IMO.

Keepit100

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jul 24, 2017 12:46 am

Nothing wrong with that. He is moving on. He is not F1. Simple. Case closed. Certainly nothing to be bugged over.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Mon Jul 24, 2017 5:26 am

Keepit100 wrote:@cocoasneeze. He did address hate to other cast members in his post.  He didn't call anyone out by name, but I took it as applying to all cast members, as he stated.
Yes he did

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Mon Jul 24, 2017 5:34 am

Aria wrote:This does seem like a fan picture to me, not a date picture (and my money is still on Peter going for a Andi type, not a blonde single mother) but, either way, I doubt Peter has been celibate and wallowing over Rachel since filming. He's the happiest F2 in the history of the show!

And, is this finally a bad picture of Peter? Who knew that was possible?!
If he had a crush on Andi, I wonder why he didn't follow up on that - or maybe he did.

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Mon Jul 24, 2017 5:40 am

^omg can you imagine if TPTB get Andi to show up on Peter's (projected) season to make everything come "full circle"? laugh out loud

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Mon Jul 24, 2017 7:45 am

Kashathediva wrote:
Mommyof2 wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:I get what you are saying. And I guess that is ok.
Now let's play this game and see how this sounds and see if it's equally ok.
Warning Snark intended:

Somehow I don't think many in Wisconsin would enjoy that. It's one thing to snark a cast, it's another to paint an entire population. JMO

giggling   Yep.  We all aren't moronic Cheeseheads here!  Hugesmile

I want to add: I have family that was born and lives in Milwaukee. So I did not mean to slight anyone from the great state of Wisconsin. Smiley

cantstopl rofl cantstopl rofl
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 72 of 80 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8

+97
Sheokaf
Buckeye_Fan
whit90
Boshem
BlackHalo