SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8

Page 75 of 80 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

asseenontv - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8 - Page 75 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8

Post by sdmom Mon Jul 24, 2017 11:42 am

@cho. From page 60 of this thread, there's 2 areas of grass so Rachel can lid down on either one to take a pic. IMO.

Aria wrote: snipped

I wasn't sure if it was ever posted here or not, but I have looked at the property listing and the grass section where Rachel was lying is part of the property. As per forum rules, I have not included the source or address.

asseenontv - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8 - Page 75 Img_1611

asseenontv - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8 - Page 75 Img_1612

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

asseenontv - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8 - Page 75 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8

Post by Alanna Mon Jul 24, 2017 11:45 am

Kashathediva wrote:@Alanna Will you send us some selfies? cantstopl
Yes as the security guards drag me out and coworkers surreptitiously gaze over our cubicle walls/rat maze enclosures laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Mon Jul 24, 2017 11:46 am

Definitely looks like she was laying in the first grass pic. Still amazed at that smoking gun. It's like the next best thing if we can't get a snap of them in bed laugh out loud.

asseenontv - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8 - Page 75 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Mon Jul 24, 2017 11:46 am

Still bothered by no nice green grass for R to be on at the SHV

Additional pictures of the property was sleuthed and posted that did show an area of green grass where Rachel could have taken the picture.

eta: sdmom beat me to it.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Mon Jul 24, 2017 11:51 am

Kashathediva wrote:@Alanna Will you send us some selfies? cantstopl

rofl
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jul 24, 2017 11:51 am

bleuberry wrote:Definitely looks like she was laying in the first grass pic. Still amazed at that smoking gun. It's like the next best thing if we can't get a snap of them in bed laugh out loud.
I think she ended up hating the foiler and really really wanted the right story out there. I don't know if it worked anywhere but here but she's really fighting hard against something ingrained in the machinery of the show imo. The f2/3 have got to be more likable than the f1 to the general audience. It has to be that way imo because they want a compelling way to end the current season and have a strong lead for the following season. It's a battle she can't win fundamentally imo but she can sure try! It's entertaining.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 24, 2017 11:59 am

@cho I agree with your description of the edit. Were it not for the SHV sleuthing pics, I'd be so sure Peter was F1.

Even now I have to keep myself from regressing because her answers to a lot of post show questions point to Peter too. But to be honest they probably apply to Bryan too but we haven't learned much about him beyond his feelings fir Rachel.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Mon Jul 24, 2017 12:06 pm

bleuberry wrote:Definitely looks like she was laying in the first grass pic. Still amazed at that smoking gun. It's like the next best thing if we can't get a snap of them in bed laugh out loud.

Those pictures probably came from Big Rach herself. She was like "I've been wearing that watch, writing love letters to Bryan in my blogs, retweeting pro-Bryan recappers, repeating exact quotes Bryan said in interviews, what else does a girl have to do to make people believe??"

And, I understand why people think that Peter is getting the F1 edit with his commitment issues, but I think it's his Bachelor set up as he loses out on love because he couldn't let his walls down and didn't fight for her, but now he's learned from his mistakes and is ready to find the one! Kind of like with Reid. IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by mimitalks Mon Jul 24, 2017 12:09 pm

Ilovepeter wrote:@cho I agree with your description of the edit. Were it not for the SHV sleuthing pics, I'd be so sure Peter was F1.

Even now I have to keep myself from regressing because her answers to a lot of post show questions point to Peter too. But to be honest they probably apply to Bryan too but we haven't learned much about him beyond his feelings fir Rachel.

Hotmomma wrote:@CHO you summed the the show's edit perfectly!JMO

I love analysing the edit as well. Something I noted, when I read a blog of hers - from a blog on People: http://people.com/tv/bachelorette-rachel-lindsay-exclusive-blog-geneva-switzerland/

"I prayed the men understood that my intentions and decisions were not completely selfish because every single one was made with the ultimate goal of making one of these men the happiest and most loved husband they ever dreamed they could be." 

Then what he said in an early interview. Hers was said after the season ended, his was said during interview during first date.

"If I could be the final person with Rachel at the end, I will be the happiest man I could possibly be."

https://youtu.be/S603fgwwP08

mimitalks

Female Posts : 76

Back to top Go down

Post by CHO Mon Jul 24, 2017 12:26 pm

Thank you for the grass pictures - I hadn't noticed those posts.
CHO
CHO

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Mon Jul 24, 2017 12:37 pm

@CHO Really good post and summary of the edit. We should remember this for upcoming seasons as there is usually a pattern to the edit. Guess those people aren't that creative after all.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5316

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Mon Jul 24, 2017 1:42 pm

IMO Peter is getting the same push-pull Bachelor edit Luke got last season wherein he'll pull back and wait till the last minute to open up and when the lead eliminates him, he'll suddenly realize that he should have opened up sooner and then bam... he'll come back next season with his heart open to luuvv and not wanting to repeat his mistakes. laugh out loud laugh out loud  That crying on the floor scene is his final scene for the Bachelor audition IMO. Hopefully, his acting isn't as crap as it's been all season (JMO). cheeky laugh out loud

All JMO

ETA: @Aria, ITA! :yes:
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 75 of 80 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8

+97
Sheokaf
Buckeye_Fan
whit90
Boshem
BlackHalo