SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8

Page 77 of 80 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

asseenontv - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8 - Page 77 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8

Post by Guest Tue Jul 25, 2017 6:09 pm

Okay fellow Pachel fans. There is no foiler for us to cling to anymore. Between the very sad MTA preview of the last episode where both Peter and Rachel bawling and her friend basically spilling the beans that there will be two engagements one in Dallas and one in Miami, it is over for us. See page 35 of the current SM thread.

Rachel said in that limo interview show that Peter made Rachel feel the way all her previous boyfriends did: you're great but I can't commit. I'm glad she has Bryan and I wish them the best. I love when Bachelorettes grow and don't make the same mistakes as their past relationships.

Whatever Peter's hang ups are, I hope he does the Bachelor in earnest and with an open heart.

Back to top Go down

asseenontv - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8 - Page 77 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8

Post by sdmom Tue Jul 25, 2017 6:12 pm

@Ilovepeter you are a good fan!
I hope Peter takes every opportunity comes his way and his business flourish. If he's the next Bach, best luck to him!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Tue Jul 25, 2017 6:48 pm

Ilovepeter wrote:Okay fellow Pachel fans. There is no foiler for us to cling to anymore. Between the very sad MTA preview of the last episode where both Peter and Rachel bawling and her friend basically spilling the beans that there will be two engagements one in Dallas and one in Miami, it is over for us. See page 35 of the current SM thread.

Rachel said in that limo interview show that Peter made Rachel feel the way all her previous boyfriends did: you're great but I can't commit. I'm glad she has Bryan and I wish them the best. I love when Bachelorettes grow and don't make the same mistakes as their past relationships.

Whatever Peter's hang ups are, I hope he does the Bachelor in earnest and with an open heart.

@Ilovepeter you are the real MVP. Peter will be fine and he seems happy. I knew he wasn't F1 weeks ago but he's still awesome. :yes:

It's time to change my tag giggling
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jul 25, 2017 7:02 pm

@ElonM
The best part of this forum as always is not the cast.
The best part of this forum is the members.
If I were to go through the roster on a daily basis randomly at any time, I could go through nice memories via shared PMS over the years.
The best part of this forum is the friendships forged here. bestbud!

Last edited by Kashathediva on Tue Jul 25, 2017 7:28 pm; edited 2 times in total

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jul 25, 2017 7:05 pm

Ilovepeter wrote:Okay fellow Pachel fans. There is no foiler for us to cling to anymore. Between the very sad MTA preview of the last episode where both Peter and Rachel bawling and her friend basically spilling the beans that there will be two engagements one in Dallas and one in Miami, it is over for us. See page 35 of the current SM thread.

Way to set an example for those who might find it difficult to deal with the outcome. :claphands

@Kashathediva, so very very true! yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71483

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by rinacabigas Tue Jul 25, 2017 7:24 pm

I'm Team Pachel until Aug. 7th.  I can sense a conspiracy & misdirection concocted by TPTB, handlers & Rachel with the help of her friends.  I think, Peter will propose and Rachel will say yes.  Peter told her family that after HTD, he felt that he doesn't want to lose Rachel because if she's gone, a part of him is gone too.

BTW, I come across an IG of Jewelleryavenue and Peter liked a pic of an engagement ring.   A white gold band filled with diamonds and a rounded solitaire diamond.  I think it meant something.

rinacabigas

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Jul 25, 2017 7:35 pm

Rachel said in an article posted in the SM thread yesterday or today, she picked out a pear shaped diamond.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by rinacabigas Tue Jul 25, 2017 7:43 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:Rachel said in an article posted in the SM thread yesterday or today, she picked out a pear shaped diamond.

I wonder why Peter liked the rounded solitaire diamond?  Maybe, Peter preferred round.  Hmmm Neil Lane is in trouble if he didn't tell Peter about Rachel's pick.

rinacabigas

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jul 25, 2017 7:46 pm

When did he like that engagement pic?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jul 25, 2017 7:46 pm

Where was it stated Peter picked out round. Round is most common. I have round. My first was was oval. I always loved pear first, but got oval and upgraded to round. --maybe brilliant? IDK. rofl

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Jul 25, 2017 7:49 pm

It's not about Peter and what he prefers, she clearly said she picked pear shaped.  If she picked and wanted pear shaped she was going to get it from her F1.  If Peter picked round, then another clue he indeed is not her F1.  I don't think he is anyway, and IMO sleuthing confirms it, but IMO he'd have been aware of what she wants if he was F1.

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jul 25, 2017 7:54 pm

I find it funny if he recently like a pic of an round cut engagement ring when Rachel has mentioned today I believe i saw it, that she chose a pear shaped and "the one" ran with it.

And the games continue?

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 77 of 80 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #8

+97
Sheokaf
Buckeye_Fan
whit90
Boshem
BlackHalo