Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@outlook.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 2 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by marloon on Tue Aug 08, 2017 10:22 pm

@GuardianAngel wrote:

I don't know about that, but he is currently appearing on Celebrity Big Brother UK and on that show has been sort of pursuing a young lady named Amelia.

marloon

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Rolly on Tue Aug 08, 2017 10:32 pm

@GuardianAngel wrote:Not very many positive comments.

Sophie posted and said 80% positive for Peter on this tweet?!? All RM has to do is look at SM with an overwhelmingly positive response for Peter.A lot can change over the next few months.
Rolly

Female Posts : 3307

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva on Tue Aug 08, 2017 10:56 pm

Data should be objective.

My doctor asked me: "Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness?" My answer:"No they all enjoy it immensely."

" Let's all take a moment and put our petty Team This and Team That aside and remember when all is said and done we should be Team BBF first.   group hug 
Life really is too short. This is a show. " - Kasha 
 sweet kiss
***Formerly known as her royal highness and goddess of all good and deserving***(HRHGOAGAD)***
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 29477

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacia620 on Wed Aug 09, 2017 9:27 pm

I wonder if any previous contestants will try to get on Peter's season? Maybe Jen Saviano? Wasn't Peter liking pics on her Instagram? cmiiw
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1011

Back to top Go down

Post by cookielover12 on Wed Aug 09, 2017 10:44 pm

I am in Jen's MissLifestyler FB group and since the season started she has been talking about how her and peter would look like a cute couple together.
cookielover12

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel on Wed Aug 09, 2017 11:04 pm

@Stacia620 wrote:I wonder if any previous contestants will try to get on Peter's season? Maybe Jen Saviano? Wasn't Peter liking pics on her Instagram? cmiiw

That was speculated a while back when he liked her pic in a bathing suit.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________
"Have a nice life" . Gord Downie #TheHip RIP

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

PINKHEART
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 43925

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons on Fri Aug 11, 2017 4:39 am

I was just thinking of Jen! I swear I read somewhere here that she was following Peter on IG at some point (and iirc I also saw it myself by looking at her IG). Does anyone else recall this?
I was just looking and saw that he wasn't on her following list. So unless I imagined the whole thing, she unfollowed him .... Preparation perhaps to appear on his (probable IMO) season?
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 1382

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze on Fri Aug 11, 2017 5:08 am

I hope Jen doesn't go to his season. She'll be fodder, IMO. Imo with Peter's mentality, and with Jen's obvious interest in him, if he wanted to meet her, they could easily do it off the show. Maybe Jen slid into his DM and got turned down. Jmo
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3213

Back to top Go down

Post by Nibbles22 on Fri Aug 11, 2017 8:41 am

either that or she was completely turned off after she saw the last few episodes.  laugh out loud
Nibbles22

Female Posts : 1206

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality on Fri Aug 11, 2017 8:44 am

@Cocoasneeze wrote:I hope Jen doesn't go to his season. She'll be fodder, IMO. Imo with Peter's mentality, and with Jen's obvious interest in him, if he wanted to meet her, they could easily do it off the show. Maybe Jen slid into his DM and got turned down. Jmo

meet off the show ? And loose shilling/ self promotion ops ? There is no way.

I hope she clued in at the end but hey, so many still did not.
nd4reality

Female Posts : 12916

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality on Fri Aug 11, 2017 8:45 am

@TheWrongReasons Yes I remember she (Jen) followed him someone posted this during the season.
nd4reality

Female Posts : 12916

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva on Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:45 am

I hope someone clues her in fast.

My doctor asked me: "Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness?" My answer:"No they all enjoy it immensely."

" Let's all take a moment and put our petty Team This and Team That aside and remember when all is said and done we should be Team BBF first.   group hug 
Life really is too short. This is a show. " - Kasha 
 sweet kiss
***Formerly known as her royal highness and goddess of all good and deserving***(HRHGOAGAD)***
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 29477

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum