Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@outlook.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 17 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel on Wed Sep 27, 2017 7:47 am

___________________________________________________________________________________________________
"Have a nice life" . Gord Downie #TheHip RIP

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

PINKHEART
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 43895

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by coolangel on Wed Sep 27, 2017 10:14 am

@sdmom wrote:I think they all seem very pretty! I hope their personalities match their good looks... is that too much to ask for?

Haha! My thoughts exactly! I am holding out on picking pre-season favs but so far, it's looking good. I can't wait for these girls to make the older cast irrelevant. laugh out loud laugh out loud

All JMO
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 on Wed Sep 27, 2017 11:26 am

Hope your impeccable track record holds up here, Mr. Write as she looks interesting. According to her LinkedIn Profile, she spent almost 5 years as a home health aide working with special needs kids and has also been a volunteer EMT for the past 4 in addition to her regular job.

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva on Wed Sep 27, 2017 11:37 am

I'm loving her hair! I know it's really not grey but it looks fab in that photo!

My doctor asked me: "Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness?" My answer:"No they all enjoy it immensely."

" Let's all take a moment and put our petty Team This and Team That aside and remember when all is said and done we should be Team BBF first.   group hug 
Life really is too short. This is a show. " - Kasha 
 sweet kiss
***Formerly known as her royal highness and goddess of all good and deserving***(HRHGOAGAD)***
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 29467

Back to top Go down

Post by Murakamee on Wed Sep 27, 2017 12:57 pm

Murakamee

Female Posts : 122

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Write on Wed Sep 27, 2017 1:09 pm

@docnash14 wrote:

Hope your impeccable track record holds up here, Mr. Write as she looks interesting. According to her LinkedIn Profile, she spent almost 5 years as a home health aide working with special needs kids and has also been a volunteer EMT for the past 4 in addition to her regular job.

Lav and I are pretty confident.
I don't think we misread the tea leaves!

Mr Write

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia_Leoni on Wed Sep 27, 2017 1:53 pm

I am just coming here to agree with everyone else who said it:

this is a stunning cast.

Beautiful women. Many seem to have jobs that don't need to be replaced by shilling on social media.

My prediction- and this is just all mo, I have no intention to offend (I may stereotype unfairly) - drama most likely will come from women who are younger, who are underemployed, who are catty and insecure and defensive.

For that reason, I am skeptical of anyone who is under 25, and/or has a job involving modeling, fitness, or "communications".

There are lots of women on this season so far who don't fit those categories, and I am hopeful for Arie to find someone to develop a real connection with.

Mia_Leoni

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass on Wed Sep 27, 2017 5:05 pm

Who is the girl with the short hair. How refreshing she is adorable from the pics i can see. Does anyone know who she is?

From a quick glance she reminds me of Melanie (i think her name was). An amazing dancer who won that year in SYTYCD

I must look to see all the girls so far.
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva on Wed Sep 27, 2017 5:24 pm

@nikikass I know I just love the haircut on her! I can envision Arie flipping his fingers through it while kissing her up against a wall.

My doctor asked me: "Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness?" My answer:"No they all enjoy it immensely."

" Let's all take a moment and put our petty Team This and Team That aside and remember when all is said and done we should be Team BBF first.   group hug 
Life really is too short. This is a show. " - Kasha 
 sweet kiss
***Formerly known as her royal highness and goddess of all good and deserving***(HRHGOAGAD)***
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 29467

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom on Wed Sep 27, 2017 5:58 pm

sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass on Wed Sep 27, 2017 7:01 pm

@Kashathediva @sdmom

Yes that's her.   i hope she is not too young.   JUst her haircut makes me think she is innovative, strong and  fun.   I hope she is not an azz cause I'm team pixie for now.

Thanks guys!
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom on Wed Sep 27, 2017 7:03 pm

She reminds me of Anne Hathaway
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum