SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 3 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by albean99 Fri Aug 11, 2017 10:42 am

I doubt very much that she'd go on another show. She got burnt by Nick already so why go through it again?

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15296

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Aug 11, 2017 11:24 am

O/T: Jen never got burnt by Nick going by her own words she said that she would have taken the gig herself and that they never had a relationship post-filming and were only friends.

For the upcoming Bach season, I am hoping there are no returnees. I liked that Rachel's season didn't have any returnees. There's no need for them to go on the season imo when they can go on Bachelor Winter Games and get more SM followers and shill that way.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Aug 11, 2017 12:25 pm

Kashathediva wrote:I hope someone clues her in fast.

If she did not see and get a clue in herself then there is no hope for her. JMO.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Aug 11, 2017 3:58 pm

Sleuthers noticed Peter liked a pic of Jen in a bathing suit. I don't recall if that was before the premier but it was early on.

Clue #957678

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Fri Aug 11, 2017 4:29 pm

I didn't even watch a full episode of Ette but I check in on Dean often. I swear TPTB have to be shooting themselves in the foot for wasting him on BIP. The kid is killing it on SM. He gets more likes than any contestant consistently than I have seen in a long time. He's got charisma out the ying yang! He's too cute for his own good and it completely knocked him out of TB, IMO. Poor guy. I forgive him for being a bad boy on BIP. I think his maturity level has major potential though! Yeah, in a nut shell I'm actually disappointed he will not be TB!

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Fri Aug 11, 2017 4:41 pm

I don't think Dean is out of the running for the Bachelor. They can edit Dean in a way that does not make him into a Cad if they want him as an option for the Bachelor. Dean's popularity and likes of his IG posts are in a different stratosphere from all of the others. Dean's BIP edit and reception by viewers will tell a lot about his potential as the Bachelor IMO. He has said he is interested and then not interested but IMO his real answer is TBD.
JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Fri Aug 11, 2017 4:53 pm

Seabear wrote:I don't think Dean is out of the running for the Bachelor. They can edit Dean in a way that does not make him into a Cad if they want him as an option for the Bachelor. Dean's popularity and likes of his IG posts are in a different stratosphere from all of the others. Dean's BIP edit and reception by viewers will tell a lot about his potential as the Bachelor IMO. He has said he is interested and then not interested but IMO his real answer is TBD.
JMO
I hope it's not a done deal but I won't get my hopes up. I just can't see it being anyone but P after TPTB have paraded him around and on cover of People. I know Dean is young but he's got such potential, IMO. The more I see of his personality when not sandwiched between two women, the cuter he gets! And that smile is worth a million bucks. I'd love to see it every Monday night.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Aug 11, 2017 7:53 pm

@mprssdbyu Peter being on the cover of People doesn't necessarily mean much other than one of 2-3 guys they are throwing out there.

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 3 Cover-1-435-2
Source

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacia620 Fri Aug 11, 2017 7:58 pm

http://www.vulture.com/2017/08/dean-unglert-should-be-the-next-bachelor.html
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Sat Aug 12, 2017 8:44 pm

I wonder how would Peter feel if Dean got the bachelor, would he be ok or end his friendship.
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Sat Aug 12, 2017 9:07 pm

mprssdbyu wrote:I didn't even watch a full episode of Ette but I check in on Dean often. I swear TPTB have to be shooting themselves in the foot for wasting him on BIP. The kid is killing it on SM. He gets more likes than any contestant consistently than I have seen in a long time. He's got charisma out the ying yang! He's too cute for his own good and it completely knocked him out of TB, IMO. Poor guy. I forgive him for being a bad boy on BIP. I think his maturity level has major potential though! Yeah, in a nut shell I'm actually disappointed he will not be TB!

I think Dean is in the running. It doesn't bother me in principle that he dated two women on BiP. It all depends on how it went down, and how it is being edited. I'm of the school of thought that BiP cast members should date more than one person.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sat Aug 12, 2017 9:38 pm

@GuardianAngel No matter how big or small Luke is in a picture, there needs to be a warning before scrolling down to see him.  affraid  laugh out loud

JMS(narky)O
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

+59
Lennoxcolinrolland
pavalygurl
Diana
Mommyof2
Mia_Leoni
docnash14
Aria
tigertiz
wishesfireworks
littlereddress
Bet2Win