SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 4 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

957678 - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Nibbles22 Sat Aug 12, 2017 10:19 pm

pbmax wrote:I wonder how would Peter feel if Dean got the bachelor,  would he be ok or end his friendship.  
Ooooh, very good question ~ burn!  giggling

Nibbles22
Nibbles22

Female Posts : 1358

Back to top Go down

957678 - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Sat Aug 12, 2017 10:32 pm

Well, I think he would definitely ask for the promise ring back. rofl JMO

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Aug 12, 2017 10:36 pm

pbmax wrote:I wonder how would Peter feel if Dean got the bachelor,  would he be ok or end his friendship.  

Especially if they lead both of them on, and they don't tell each other. Or TPTB pull a Luke and Chase and choose someone else. I just hope there won't be a new tshirt. I wonder if the following numbers would be reduced by one.   957678 - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 4 2498057887

Ladybug82 wrote:@GuardianAngel No matter how big or small Luke is in a picture, there needs to be a warning before scrolling down to see him.  affraid  laugh out loud

JMS(narky)O

957678 - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 4 3806527698 oops! laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Sat Aug 12, 2017 11:36 pm

I think Peter would be fine with it. But I still think the role is Peter's if he wants it.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Aug 13, 2017 12:25 am

If he is TB, it will be another easy season to sleuth. The only one he DOES touch will be the F1.

I really don't want him to be TB. Kenny, Alex, Ben, anyone but Peter.

He simply doesn't have the mental capability IMO to handle everything that goes along with being TB. Every time he has said anything negative, he claims it was in the heat of the moment. When in actual fact IMO it's the traits of those who need to be in control. The only thing he'll be ok with is posing for media.

I don't like the way he communicates verbally, he clams up, you don't know what he's thinking, he's just not a good fit for TV IMHO let alone deal with the crazies on his season and SM.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Sun Aug 13, 2017 12:26 am

Amethyst wrote:

I think Peter would be fine with it. But I still think the role is Peter's if he wants it.

Nah! I don't think he would be to please after all the planning and trouble he went through, then someone else gets it, his closest friend in the house. JMO
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by Kels0012 Sun Aug 13, 2017 12:53 am

GuardianAngel wrote:If he is TB, it will be another easy season to sleuth. The only one he DOES touch will be the F1.

I really don't want him to be TB. Kenny, Alex, Ben, anyone but Peter.

He simply doesn't have the mental capability IMO to handle everything that goes along with being TB. Every time he has said anything negative, he claims it was in the heat of the moment. When in actual fact IMO it's the traits of those who need to be in control. The only thing he'll be ok with is posing for media.

I don't like the way he communicates verbally, he clams up, you don't know what he's thinking, he's just not a good fit for TV IMHO let alone deal with the crazies on his season and SM.

I know some accusations and even evidence have been thrown Peter's way, but I believe he is way more ready than Dean. That kid is a joke. I think he is attractive (though I hate his current hair and see him as Ken Doll), but the current BIP edit proves he is indecisive. Apparently Kristina got over him, though he declared love and right back to DLo. I wonder WHY she sent him packing. Space? Distance? The other woman? Regardless, he is a young buck and I'm not sure he'd want to be the Bach. You have to get committed. He is young and has the cream of the crop.

Yes, most would say then Peter would turn it down. I'm an idiot and in the minority, but believe P/R felt for each other tremendously. That break up wasn't fake IMO. I do believe he has commitment issues. I'm sure doing the Bach would probably be fake, but you never know. I just want him back on my screen and hope a gem shows up. They seem to sometimes, whether the leads know it at the time or not. Hoping he does...
Kels0012
Kels0012

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 13, 2017 5:56 am

what type of girl do you guys think peter will pick if he's the bachelor?

Back to top Go down

Post by Murakamee Sun Aug 13, 2017 9:09 am

rachelisqueen wrote:what type of girl do you guys think peter will pick if he's the bachelor?

IMO the best indicator of someone's type is his/her former partners. Whatever qualities they possess (physically and personality wise) will be clues to the type of person they'll go for in the future.
Murakamee
Murakamee

Female Posts : 124

Back to top Go down

Post by Nibbles22 Sun Aug 13, 2017 9:52 am

There is no question Peter (in his mind) is ready to be the bachelor, but I highly doubt he has any interest in ~

1) Finding love

2) Proposing to ANYONE

3) Dating anyone after the show

so why should we want him??   scratch

JMO of course
Nibbles22
Nibbles22

Female Posts : 1358

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sun Aug 13, 2017 12:05 pm

Nibbles22 wrote:There is no question Peter (in his mind) is ready to be the bachelor, but I highly doubt he has any interest in ~

1) Finding love

2) Proposing to ANYONE

JMO of course

Pretty sure TBTB will make an exception for St. Peter just to have him as next lead. His SM support is insane.
ANd so too is the opinion of everyone that I ave spoken to in RL about him as next lead.

IMO they would be fools to pass this, whether he falls in love, genuinely makes a connection or even intends to.

Jmo.

The applicants anyway for the most part are there to make a brand for themselves or to audition for next lead.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Sun Aug 13, 2017 2:32 pm

Nibbles22 wrote:There is no question Peter (in his mind) is ready to be the bachelor, but I highly doubt he has any interest in ~

1) Finding love

2) Proposing to ANYONE

JMO of course

If I believed this about Peter I wouldn't want him as the lead. I think he would like to find love and propose to someone if he felt ready. Maybe he wouldn't be ready to propose but would be strongly committed to and date someone. IMO I saw a love story between Peter and Rachel but I think Bryan is a better match for her.People can grow to love someone but realize they shouldn't be married. Just bc it didn't happen with Rachel doesn't mean it can't happen. I think they would be crazy not to pick Peter mostly bc he has such a big fan base and they want people watching. They could care less about him finding love.

And just think of all the great snark and joy people would have watching him fall from the pedestal so many see him on. A win-win IMO. Hugesmile
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

+59
Lennoxcolinrolland
pavalygurl
Diana
Mommyof2
Mia_Leoni
docnash14
Aria
tigertiz
wishesfireworks
littlereddress
Bet2Win