SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 6 of 20 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by summerdayze Thu Aug 24, 2017 5:19 am

BKay wrote:@summerdayze The only reason they would've brought Wells onto BIP as bartender was to gauge fan reaction, imo. It'll be interesting to see if he builds momentum as the season plays out.

I hope so!

summerdayze

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by TheWrongReasons Wed Aug 30, 2017 7:11 am

So I read on Reddit that on Jasmine/DLo's live IG Monday night, one of them said that their friend who was hanging with them that night was going to be on the next season of The Bachelor. I looked through some of Jasmine's IG stories and it looks like this is our potential contestant in question:

http://instagram.com/aliciacummings

She's gorgeous IMO and looks to be Bachelor 22's resident Hapa Hottie if she's on Smiley

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Aug 30, 2017 8:12 am

@TheWrongReasons Heaven help us. Another vapid twit full of selfies looking for her shilling opportunities. She already has her pose down.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Wed Aug 30, 2017 2:29 pm

@Sprite personally, I'm only commenting on looks for now as I have no idea re. her personality. IMO Instagram in and of itself revolves around selfies and poses, no no knock from me for that. Smiley She's also a fitness model/personal trainer so the posts will be geared towards that.

It would be fun if she ends up being on the show and is sleuthed out early Smiley

Credit: @Alicia Cummings

She's following some Bach franchise accounts including Jasmine, DLo, Dominique, Lauren B, JoJo, Jordan, Ben H. and Nick.

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Aug 30, 2017 3:02 pm

If Peter is the next lead, I think this Alicia girl will have the shot to make the show and even make it far. She's pretty, athletic. A personal trainer and a fitness model... just like him! IMO.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Mon Sep 04, 2017 3:13 am

This probably means nothing but I'm just going to throw it out there in the unlikely chance that it is something:

DLo hasn't posted an IG story in several days and the last time she was seen on a live real-time IG story was the night of the BIP reunion taping (I might have spotted her in a post with Alex and his bff Valentino 2 days ago, but that could be taped in advance). Her last IG post was 4 days ago and last Twitter activity August 29.

I've been following her SM fairly closely (for sleuthing purposes of course laugh out loud) and usually she is most active on IG story, posting one almost every day.

Now I wouldn't really think anything of it but Rachel's subtweet about Bachelor friends and loyalty has gotten me thinking if she could be going on Peter's season. She did seem to like him during the season (while still criticising some of his behaviour).

Does anyone know how far in advance contestants are sequestered? (This still seems too early to me).

She's scheduled to be at a fundraiser with some other Bach peeps in LA Sept 6, so I'll keep an eye out for SM stuff/we'll see then, I guess laugh out loud

It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
You remember that?
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 04, 2017 7:40 am

@TheWrongReasons I think this is far too early. Seems like the contestants arrive a couple of days before filming begins and if I'm not mistaken, that should happen late Sept. scmiiw

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Sep 04, 2017 9:24 am

I think they are still interviewing, too. So no way are they going to sequester DLO for weeks.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 04, 2017 10:06 am

@TheWrongReasons If she is unusually incommunicado, maybe she is succumbing to the tv curse of watching herself on the screen then feeling the need for a little "maintenance," surgically speaking. Or better scenario: maybe she's found a beau and hasn't come up for air in awhile.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Mon Sep 04, 2017 12:08 pm

sdmom wrote:If Peter is the next lead, I think this Alicia girl will have the shot to make the show and even make it far. She's pretty, athletic. A personal trainer and a fitness model... just like him! IMO.

Same person, different sex. IMO, Peter will look for someone with a real job and skills to complement his entrepreneurship - read; pay the bills when his business isn't great. Doesn't mean she won't be fit and beautiful, I'm sure that's important too but, I think profession matters. JMO

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Sep 04, 2017 12:53 pm

I don't think profession should matter as long as it's not illegal. IMO as long as the person is working, paying their bills, and are taking responsibilities on their own with their own hard working money, it shouldn't matter what they do for a living.

IMO there are other things that are far more important, like love, respect, trust and loyalty among other things.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 04, 2017 3:16 pm

Chgohighlife wrote:
sdmom wrote:If Peter is the next lead, I think this Alicia girl will have the shot to make the show and even make it far. She's pretty, athletic. A personal trainer and a fitness model... just like him! IMO.

Same person, different sex. IMO, Peter will look for someone with a real job and skills to complement his entrepreneurship - read; pay the bills when his business isn't great. Doesn't mean she won't be fit and beautiful, I'm sure that's important too but, I think profession matters. JMO

I disagree as well.  Most men (Peter included) **IMO** don't care about what a woman does for a living, as long as she enjoys what she does.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 20 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

+59
Lennoxcolinrolland
pavalygurl
Diana
Mommyof2
Mia_Leoni
docnash14
Aria
tigertiz
wishesfireworks
littlereddress
Bet2Win