SELECT CONTENT

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #4

Page 1 of 50 1, 2, 3 ... 25 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #4 Empty Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #4

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 10, 2017 5:26 pm

Previous Threads Here

sdmom wrote:Ok Bryan and Rachel, can you guys post something to let us know you are together ? Thanks!

AllAboutLove wrote:Yes. Please post something, Bryan and Rach. Maybe how you're both having the "time" of your life  :gotcha:

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Tue Aug 08, 2017 10:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #4 Empty Re: Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #4

Post by pbmax Mon Jul 10, 2017 5:37 pm

:yes: she is definitely sending a shout out, that has to be a little uncomfortable with the arm. I see it in her eyes Hugesmile
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #4 Empty Re: Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #4

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Jul 10, 2017 6:34 pm

I was just thinking about how Bryan had "timing is everything" on his IG profile and now he is going on a second date with Rachel where they get matching watches.

I think getting matching watches was chosen intentionally for Bryan's date and perhaps because Bryan and Rach had talked about "timing is everything" so something both Rach and Bryan saw as a symbol that the time is right for each other.

Just based on them both wearing their watches post-show, I do think outside of just a promotional item, that their matching watches/timing hold specific significance to both Bryan and Rach Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #4 4256136633

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Mon Jul 10, 2017 7:02 pm

I know they were due to post something at some point today but it is just so funny to think that they might beanswering your requests again with their latest post.
And they both posted with their geneva date outfits. Wooooow

Last edited by djogbenyuie on Mon Jul 10, 2017 7:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Mon Jul 10, 2017 7:03 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:I was just thinking about how Bryan had "timing is everything" on his IG profile and now he is going on a second date with Rachel where they get matching watches.

I think getting matching watches was chosen intentionally for Bryan's date and perhaps because Bryan and Rach had talked about "timing is everything" so something both Rach and Bryan saw as a symbol that the time is right for each other.

Just based on them both wearing their watches post-show, I do think outside of just a promotional item, that their matching watches/timing hold specific significance to both Bryan and Rach  Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #4 4256136633

Oh wow I can totally see it. clapping!
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jul 10, 2017 7:12 pm

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #4 Captur37
source
He continues to look so sad here. rofl

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Jul 11, 2017 8:35 pm

The most accurate Bryan comparison I've seen this season Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #4 263a laugh out loud ***IMO***

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #4 Screen23
https://www.instagram.com/p/BWa-85dnTeS/?taken-by=bacheloretteteam

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Tue Jul 11, 2017 9:10 pm

@ReneeM, I like Bryan but that post made me laugh! laugh out loud laugh out loud Joanne the Scammer GIFs are my fav.
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Jul 11, 2017 9:12 pm

@ReneeM laugh out loud Twitter was on fire last night. My fave was the gif of Bryan 'practising' laugh out loud

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #4 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Jul 11, 2017 9:15 pm

@bleuberry I LOVED that one laugh out loud 

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jul 11, 2017 9:21 pm

That pic cracks me up and Bryan with his watch laugh out loud I can see Bryan and Rach flashing their matching watches all day every day post-show if/when he is F1 laugh out loud Makes me think of what Rach said in her People blog of the possibility of passing down their matching watches to their children. Too funny/apropos that Breitling's first two letters are B and R and match Bryan and Rachel's first initials. As Bryan said, "timing is everything" Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #4 4256136633  jmo #watchgate
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Jul 11, 2017 9:30 pm

He looks so dapper in a suit! Yes, the pose is corny, but he is an extremely handsome man! Smiley
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 50 1, 2, 3 ... 25 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #4

+82
luv2laugh
twinkle73
whit90
Maddy
gurlbrit