SELECT CONTENT

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #4

Page 14 of 50 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 32 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #4 - Page 14 Empty Re: Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #4

Post by Aria Thu Jul 13, 2017 7:21 pm

Has every Bachelorette chosen an alpha type? I know that's been the trend these last three years, but I don't see Brooks/Chris S, Jef, Jesse, Frank/Roberto as alpha types. I don't think Bryan would have clicked with most Bachelorettes - looking at his exes, I don't think the typical Bachelorette would have even been his type and I don't think many of them would have enjoyed his very specific way of wooing. He's very different than Jordan, Shawn, and Josh, who are more of the all-American types that women commonly go for, IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #4 - Page 14 Empty Re: Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #4

Post by lleyki Thu Jul 13, 2017 7:32 pm

makeover wrote:
Alanna wrote:I don't think he ever would have been a mot or that his material would have failed with any Ette. That's the point of his behavior imo, it works on the majority of women and he would have been f1, and basically he has been imo. Basically ever Ette has chosen Bryan and rachel did as well. All imo.

Every Bachelorette may have chosen alpha types but even among the alpha men there are differences. I don't see Bryan clicking with all the other bachelorettes but he definitely clicked with Rachel. Some may not have liked his kissing style, his looks, his voice, his age, or anything superficial really. He is lucky he connected with Rachel instantly night one and they have hit it off and vice versa.

This exactly.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Thu Jul 13, 2017 7:49 pm

He reminds me of Josh, not in Josh's anger way but in his slick all over you way. Doesn't much remind me of anyone else the other bachelorette's chose.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Jul 13, 2017 7:54 pm

pavalygurl wrote:He reminds me of Josh, not in Josh's anger way but in his slick all over you way.  Doesn't much remind me of anyone else the other bachelorette's chose.  

Same. Smooth talker - check. Bachelor speak - check. Shady MLM stuff - check. Duck face/terrible selfies - check. Overprotective mamabear - check. IMO .
IMO.
I don't think he has Josh's anger issues.

Last edited by bleuberry on Thu Jul 13, 2017 8:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #4 - Page 14 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Thu Jul 13, 2017 8:00 pm

bleuberry wrote:
pavalygurl wrote:He reminds me of Josh, not in Josh's anger way but in his slick all over you way.  Doesn't much remind me of anyone else the other bachelorette's chose.  

Same. Smooth talker - check. Bachelor speak - check. Shady MLM stuff - check. Duck face/terrible selfies - check. Overprotective mamabear - check.

No, I don't think so either. I wrote that awkwardly. I think he is probably a sweet guy but just too OTT IMOonly.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Jul 13, 2017 8:02 pm

@pavalygurl no it wasn't awkward, I was just agreeing reiterating your point bec I think Josh is pretty terrible but I do see some similarities. Smiley JMO.

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #4 - Page 14 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 13, 2017 8:23 pm

bleuberry wrote:

Same. Smooth talker - check. Bachelor speak - check. Shady MLM stuff - check. Duck face/terrible selfies - check. Overprotective mamabear - check. IMO .
IMO.

He does do that, and very well I might add!

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jul 13, 2017 8:23 pm

bleuberry wrote:

IMO.

JMOAA--NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO---did I say --NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO jmo.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Thu Jul 13, 2017 10:39 pm

My opinion of Josh while watching Andi's season was that he was very full of himself and he annoyed me all season. Never liked TV Josh.

My opinion of Bryan while watching Rachel's season has been all positive. I find him genuine, humble around the guys, fun-loving, happy, and passionate. I must secretly be from Wisconsin, because I LOVE the CHEESE! giggling I find him adorable. Maybe he is 'too much' for some, but not for me. I like TV Bryan.
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 13, 2017 11:02 pm

does anyone else think that after watching bryans hometown date clip that at this point rachel is just having fun with bryan and isn't that serious about him and her eyes are still set on peter? Like she's so not serious around him and I think her intention is just to bring him to fantasy suites and burn her feelings for bryan out while she waits for peter to open up because she says she's more drawn to the guy who's more challenging.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Thu Jul 13, 2017 11:12 pm

rachelisqueen wrote:does anyone else think that after watching bryans hometown date clip that at this point rachel is just having fun with bryan and isn't that serious about him and her eyes are still set on peter? Like she's so not serious around him and I think her intention is just to bring him to fantasy suites and burn her feelings for bryan out while she waits for peter to open up because she says she's more drawn to the guy who's more challenging.

It wouldn't make sense with what she's been saying. She said in her Nightline interview that she was left with two guys and she usually runs away from the one that has it all together and run towards the one that is a bit more challenging. And in the ESPY interview, she said she picked the guy she would normally run away from. Which means she picked the guy that has it all together, not the challenging one. Unless she is lying, I think that's a pretty clear indication she went for Bryan, IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Jul 13, 2017 11:15 pm

He does remind me of Josh a little, especially when he zeroed in on Amanda at BIP. I think Bryan's much smoother than Josh.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15259

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 50 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 32 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #4

+82
luv2laugh
twinkle73
whit90
Maddy
gurlbrit