SELECT CONTENT

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #4

Page 15 of 50 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 32 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #4 - Page 15 Empty Re: Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #4

Post by MiaHawk Thu Jul 13, 2017 8:17 pm

rachelisqueen wrote:does anyone else think that after watching bryans hometown date clip that at this point rachel is just having fun with bryan and isn't that serious about him and her eyes are still set on peter? Like she's so not serious around him and I think her intention is just to bring him to fantasy suites and burn her feelings for bryan out while she waits for peter to open up because she says she's more drawn to the guy who's more challenging.

Nope. cantstopl IMO The above scenario has never crossed my mind.
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #4 - Page 15 Empty Re: Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #4

Post by nd4reality Thu Jul 13, 2017 8:19 pm

rachelisqueen wrote:does anyone else think that after watching bryans hometown date clip that at this point rachel is just having fun with bryan and isn't that serious about him and her eyes are still set on peter? Like she's so not serious around him and I think her intention is just to bring him to fantasy suites and burn her feelings for bryan out while she waits for peter to open up because she says she's more drawn to the guy who's more challenging.

Not I.

IMO R is already all In With Bryan and at this stage just waiting for it all to be over and to be with him. IMO.

Peter/ Dean/Eric who ?

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 13, 2017 8:20 pm

@Aria im saying that she's still drawn to peter at this point and is only having fun with the other guys imo. It just seems like she's "dating" bryan while wanting something more serious with peter. She's waiting for peter to get there and thats huge because she doesn't have to with the other 3 so that means she must be really serious about peter.

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Thu Jul 13, 2017 8:30 pm

She asked Bryan ep 6 I believe, in a very soft voice "will your family accept me?". She wants his family to like her, she's serious about him. Imo.
She had asked Bryan before Peter, an episode before she handed out roses for HTD. I think she really likes Brysn. A lot. (Her word, not mine)

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Thu Jul 13, 2017 8:30 pm

Or it it could be as simple as its a show and she has to have certain numbers for each of the next RCs.  Maybe she likes and respects Peter as a friend and would rather keep him over others or was told by production he has to be kept if he's one of their top picks for bach.  There's a lot of options and reasons he could still be there other than Peter being who she wants or her F1, IMO.

JMO

Last edited by Ladybug82 on Thu Jul 13, 2017 9:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Thu Jul 13, 2017 8:37 pm

No, JMO, I don't think she's just having fun with Bryan and still has her eyes set on Peter. For her to wait until Peter opens up (not at all sure he ever would) would require extending the season 6 months to a year and I don't see MF\ABC\TPTB doing that so Rachel can "wait" for Mr Molasses to open up. JMO
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by everglow Thu Jul 13, 2017 8:41 pm

The similarities between the phrases Rachel uses to describe Bryan on the show and the phrases she uses to describe her F1 post-show just keep growing IMO. I mean, for one, there are a number of instances of "he's too good to be true" on the show, and post-show she is showing happiness in all its entirety about having found her "too good to be true." And hearing Rachel once again say she chose the one who she typically runs away from made me realize just now that it's analogous to her ITM confessional last episode where she's says something along the lines of, "On the last date, Bryan told me he was falling in love with me and it didn't scare me. I didn't run away." JMO

"so if you love someone, you should let them know / oh the light that you give me will everglow" ✨
everglow
everglow

Female Posts : 156

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Thu Jul 13, 2017 8:47 pm

rachelisqueen wrote:@Aria im saying that she's still drawn to peter at this point and is only having fun with the other guys imo. It just seems like she's "dating" bryan while wanting something more serious with peter. She's waiting for peter to get there and thats huge because she doesn't have to with the other 3 so that means she must be really serious about peter.

From what I've seen, I don't think that Rachel is "toying" with Bryan. She does appear to be serious about rooting out the chaff from the wheat, and I think she's doing a good job of it.  Imo, she seems to be working harder on Peter because imo, I see her being more attracted to Peter and he's a harder nut to crack than Bryan who seems to have been easy from the get go. However, it does appear from the preview that things didn't go as smoothly as expected with Bryan either when they were coming down to the finish line.

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #4 - Page 15 Troubl10

Source: my sc from the Bachelorette Preview on  Facebook
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by kraft33 Thu Jul 13, 2017 9:28 pm

https://www.instagram.com/p/8PD8Cflho0/

Well if Bryan is her F1, I hope Rachel knows how to make a mean corn bread! And some good Columbian food because I'm 1000% sure that's what Bryan wants in a woman! IMO

kraft33

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Thu Jul 13, 2017 9:32 pm

kraft33 wrote:https://www.instagram.com/p/8PD8Cflho0/

Well if Bryan is her F1, I hope Rachel knows how to make a mean corn bread! And some good Columbian food because I'm 1000% sure that's what Bryan wants in a woman! IMO

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #4 - Page 15 3806527698 Maybe that's why he's still single.
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Thu Jul 13, 2017 9:35 pm

If someone tried to pass that off as corn bread to me, I'd have the similar reaction before rofl for a good long time. laugh out loud
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by kraft33 Thu Jul 13, 2017 9:47 pm

Lol, I'm just messing around! I really don't care who she picks at this point! Bryan is not my cup of tea and I don't buy what he says but I don't think he is a bad guy. And I've pretty much accepted that she picks him! IMO

kraft33

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 50 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 32 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #4

+82
luv2laugh
twinkle73
whit90
Maddy
gurlbrit