SELECT CONTENT

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #4

Page 18 of 50 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 34 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #4 - Page 18 Empty Re: Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #4

Post by Norcalgal Sat Jul 15, 2017 8:41 am

bleuberry wrote:I don't see any logic in leaving his job after returning from filming, if that's what happened. He's been there so long. Weird. JMO .
Did he quit his job to go on the show?
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5290

Back to top Go down

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #4 - Page 18 Empty Re: Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #4

Post by Norcalgal Sat Jul 15, 2017 8:42 am

stuckinsc wrote:I think Bryan and Rachel felt instant chemistry and it kinda of blew them both away.

That said, I think she fell for Peter with the great first 1:1, but watching all the stuff after that was shades of Brooks and Des. Rachel wants more affection and instead she gets to make all the moves.

I think the ease with Bryan just outstripped the effort with Peter. Kind of like a light bulb, I have a man who loves me and makes me feel like a queen who I want right back. Why am I fighting so hard for someone who isn't giving it back to me?

All JMO.

Nailed it!
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5290

Back to top Go down

Post by Tajlena Sat Jul 15, 2017 3:27 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@sdmom nice catch. That's not the first time we've seen that type of post. Early on it could have just been because he had not been back to work right after filming.

I think he is quietly holed up studying for his exam to practise in Texas and has not returned to work. He is still listed on their website.

http://www.theaccidentandinjuryteam.com/en/our-locations/florida/miami-lakes/

@Norcalgal GA just mentioned that he's still listed on his the website of the company he works for and that he may be studying for his exam to practice in TX. It's been mentioned here it would be a seamless transition for him to TX because his company has a branch in Dallas so he wouldn't have to quit his job.

Tajlena

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jul 15, 2017 3:32 pm

Moved from another thread:
Ilovepeter wrote:
lleyki wrote:*** snipped ***

and that she had to get out of her head and stop trying to control things and let things happen (this applies more to Peter with his reluctance than Bryan to me).

I can argue that that actually does point to Bryan based on how many times Rachel has referenced him being too good to be true, for his HTD preview we see her saying she wasn't sure if he was genuine at the beginning, on their one on one date last episode, she talked about how she loves how open he is with his emotions because she's not and how he wouldn't let her ruin what they have and she needs that. So I can argue that that statement very much sounds like her getting out of her head regarding her feelings and relationship with Bryan and just trusting what she felt and him. At the end of the day it's all semantics really.

*** snipped ***
I can see how her quote can be applied to Bryan as well. But what's not adding up to me is that she got over the "too good to be true" hurdle pretty quickly after their first one-on-one. She said Bryan made her a believer in his sincerity in their Switzerland one-one-one.

The only BIG struggle I see right now and for the next few episodes, is will Peter open up (I don't consider Bryan's mother to be real issue). She is worried in the FRC voiceover that her suitor won't propose too. That doesn't sound like Bryan. But I suppose she can be so torn up over eliminating Peter, that she's worried Bryan will question her love for him? I dunno  no idea I'm trying to stay realistic and appreciate the respectful back and forth.

On another note, Bryan's latest IG pics pics of him professionally photographed against a white screen in is Bachelorette date outfits make me wonder if he's got plans in Hollywood without Rachel and that's why he seems to not be working and planning a move.

IlovePeter: Bryan did have a PR agency, from what people have said on this board (same one as josh?), before going on the show no idea Why would a normal guy, living a normal life as a chiropractor need a PR agency for? Maybe he planed to be back in the entertainment business ? no idea

ETA: mod, if this question is posed in a wrong thread, feel free to move it. IDK how to snip, cut, or move things sorry

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sat Jul 15, 2017 3:36 pm

There is no proof he has a PR company just saying. People assume he does because that photo with Josh's PR guy but no facts jmo
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sat Jul 15, 2017 3:40 pm

I guess I don't understand why this keeps being hashed and rehashed to death.  It has been said multiple times, many from bach nation have some kind of representation.  It is not at all unusual for them to have it, especially, the F1/final couple.  

And until Bryan puts up contact info linking to a rep, who knows if he's actually being managed by these people or not.  The guy followed Byran long before Bryan followed him back on IG, so who knows.  

JMO

ETA: many that shill, do tons of photo shots, appearances, etc. normally have someone, even someone from Bach nation - Robert, do the work for them.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by FashionLover Sat Jul 15, 2017 3:53 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:I guess I don't understand why this keeps being hashed and rehashed to death.  It has been said multiple times, many from bach nation have some kind of representation.  It is not at all unusual for them to have it, especially, the F1/final couple.  

And until Bryan puts up contact info linking to a rep, who knows if he's actually being managed by these people or not.  The guy followed Byran long before Bryan followed him back on IG, so who knows.  

JMO

ETA:  many that shill, do tons of photo shots, appearances, etc. normally have someone, even someone from Bach nation - Robert, do the work for them.  

Didn't know the subject had been talked about, sorry. Was only asking for clarification. People post the Josh/PR thing as a fact on here so I was going off that.

As for everyone in bach nation having PR, they normally get one AFTER being on the show not prior. so my confusion was to why he would have one BEFORE. But if it hasn't been confirmed, it's a non issue. Carrying on Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #4 - Page 18 1710264613
FashionLover
FashionLover

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sat Jul 15, 2017 4:11 pm

@FashionLover  I wasn't trying to be rude or snarky, I apologize if it read that way.  The topic has been mentioned in multiple threads, multiple times in the last few days.  

@coolangel, @GuardianAngel do you remember when it was noticed that Vanessa had signed with a PR company?  Wasn't it before the end of the season?  

And I don't think she's the only one that added it last season.  Didn't some others add Roberts company to their IG not long after they got home or the season started airing?

At this point, we don't know if it was more than a follow and picture, IMO.  

JMOAA
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sat Jul 15, 2017 4:13 pm

@FashionLover Rachel does call him confident laugh out loud. Guess he anticipated he was going to make it far - if he did sign on with the PR company who he met with and followed before he left.

@Ladybug82 Vanessa did it during airing.

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #4 - Page 18 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sat Jul 15, 2017 4:22 pm

Bryan's IG story a few minutes ago:
Is he in Maimi or SHV in LA?

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #4 - Page 18 Img_0643
Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #4 - Page 18 Img_0644

Peter's probably in Madison since he posted IG story earlier of the capital #home.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Sat Jul 15, 2017 4:29 pm

I believe it was sleuthed that Vanessa signed with the company about two weeks before the season ended.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 15, 2017 4:41 pm

sdmom wrote:Bryan's IG story a few minutes ago:
Is he in Maimi or SHV in LA?

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #4 - Page 18 Img_0643
Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #4 - Page 18 Img_0644

Peter's probably in Madison since he posted IG story earlier of the capital #home.

Interesting!!!!!!!!! Knowing that Rachel family is a bit different why would you go back to when you call her sloppy second? Post your underwear on IG for the masses. Now Rachel said her final 1 have morals. I get it FINAL 1? NO. IMHO

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 50 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 34 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #4

+82
luv2laugh
twinkle73
whit90
Maddy
gurlbrit