SELECT CONTENT

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #4

Page 39 of 50 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 44 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #4 - Page 39 Empty Re: Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #4

Post by officeRules Sun Jul 23, 2017 2:04 pm

Question, is Bryan a certified Dr.? Where did he study and what is his degree?

...just curious
officeRules
officeRules

Female Posts : 992

Back to top Go down

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #4 - Page 39 Empty Re: Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #4

Post by Guest Sun Jul 23, 2017 2:07 pm

I don't think Bryan is a bad guy or gaming Rachel. I just think always falls hard for every woman he's with making Rachel nothing special. If he indeed is uprooting his life to follow her around, then I'm happy for them.

But that story he told in their Switzerland date where he was in ***love*** with the *recent* girlfriend he brought to the wedding in Colombia makes me think that he is like this with all women he's interested in. I want whoever is with Rachel to love HER and not the Bachelorette or love itself. Only time will tell.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nibbles22 Sun Jul 23, 2017 2:09 pm

^^^ I think he is a very passionate person.  Nothing wrong with that, imo.
Nibbles22
Nibbles22

Female Posts : 1358

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sun Jul 23, 2017 2:14 pm

I tend to think that Rachel and Bryan meet each other's needs physically and I mean that they are both very affectionate. The chemistry is what attracts you to someone in the first place. After that, you have to have more than just sizzling hot chemistry, as that will fade over time. I am sure there is more to their relationship than this, but we haven't seen it because the theme is "is it too good to be true", so the doubt will continue all the way to the FRC. I look forward to seeing them interact on ATFR and in RL.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sun Jul 23, 2017 3:24 pm

@officeRules here's his academic background
https://appsmqa.doh.state.fl.us/MQASearchServices/HealthCareProviders/Details?LicInd=10644&ProCde=501

He got his advanced degree from Palmer of college of Chiropractic , it was the first school of chiropractic in the world, and The Doctor of Chiropractic Degree Program of Palmer College of Chiropractic’s campuses are accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of the Council on Chiropractic Education.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Palmer_College_of_Chiropractic

It looks like he's a legit doctor, but not a MD. Bryan never claimed he's a medical doctor on the show.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Sun Jul 23, 2017 3:36 pm

Nibbles22 wrote:^^^ I think he is a very passionate person.  Nothing wrong with that, imo.

Right! I do believe he falls hard but certainly not for every woman. I believe he saw Rachel and like what he saw and wanted to meet her to see if there could really be something lasting there. If he is really thinking about moving, then I would say he has found the one. By his IG activity I think he is truly happy. I suspect he has been single for so long because they were one-side relationships, which you can't make work but now he has a 50/50 love and it feels so good (as Teddy would say).

Great Post mommyof2
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by composer53 Sun Jul 23, 2017 3:47 pm

pbmax wrote:
Nibbles22 wrote:^^^ I think he is a very passionate person.  Nothing wrong with that, imo.

Right!  I do believe he falls hard but certainly not for every woman.  I believe he saw Rachel and like what he saw and wanted to meet her to see if there could really be something lasting there. If he is really thinking about moving,  then I would say he has found the one. By his IG activity I think he is truly happy.  I suspect he has been single for so long because they were one-side relationships, which you can't make work  but now  he has a 50/50 love and it feels so good  (as Teddy would say).

Great Post mommyof2

I agree with everything except, imo, it's 100/100. He said he's all in and if she did indeed chose him, then she is all in and to me, all in is 100/100. Praying
composer53
composer53

Female Posts : 424

http://www.artisticadvocatesforhealing.org

Back to top Go down

Post by beader Sun Jul 23, 2017 5:49 pm

sdmom wrote:@officeRules here's his academic background
https://appsmqa.doh.state.fl.us/MQASearchServices/HealthCareProviders/Details?LicInd=10644&ProCde=501

He got his advanced degree from Palmer of college of Chiropractic ,  it was the first school of chiropractic in the world, and The Doctor of Chiropractic Degree Program of Palmer College of Chiropractic’s campuses are accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of the Council on Chiropractic Education.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Palmer_College_of_Chiropractic

It looks like he's a legit doctor, but not a MD. Bryan never claimed he's a medical doctor on the show.

I'll just add that the above schooling and degree was after he obtained a B.A. degree from University of Florida. So, yes, he's a legitimate Doctor of Chiropractic (D.C.). Totally different than an medical doctor (M.D.) or a Doctor of Osteopathy (D.O.), but still very legitimate.

beader

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Jul 23, 2017 6:12 pm

I've seen a trend with SM that any guy who is single and 35 or older must be seen as a player. Doesn't matter how he talks or woos, it's always the same "he must be a player". And yet, not one woman or ex coming out the woodwork talking about Bryan. So to me he is not a player, reformed or otherwise - unless there's actual proof of this from past women. And there's not.

JMO
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by kerriway Sun Jul 23, 2017 7:10 pm

I get why people say Bryan's a smooth-talker. He says things like:

"You look spectacular this evening." [This was in Spanish]
"Have you ever dated a Colombian before...oh you're in trouble, but only the best trouble."
"First things first, I missed you so much."
"This is a fairytale."
"Every time I see you it's just progress, that's all I think about."
"I don't worry about other people's relationships with you, I came here for you."
"If you think I'm too good for you, and I think you're too good for me...there's a very simple solution. We're a perfect match."
"When I'm with you nothing else matters...I'm going all in and I'm not going to stop."
"I can envision what it's going to be like [between us] and it's absolutely magical."
"I'm obsessed with seeing you smile."

Bryan is charming but IMO it doesn't appear to be just words. His expressions, voice, and BL comes across as sincere and warm. I think he's just a romantic at heart. We may be seeing the real deal. I certainly hope so.

If I could truly embrace mediocrity, I wouldn't have to make any decisions because fear would make all my decisions for me. ~Nurberxo
kerriway
kerriway

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Sun Jul 23, 2017 9:55 pm

kerriway wrote:I get why people say Bryan's a smooth-talker. He says things like:

"You look spectacular this evening." [This was in Spanish]
"Have you ever dated a Colombian before...oh you're in trouble, but only the best trouble."
"First things first, I missed you so much."
"This is a fairytale."
"Every time I see you it's just progress, that's all I think about."
"I don't worry about other people's relationships with you, I came here for you."
"If you think I'm too good for you, and I think you're too good for me...there's a very simple solution. We're a perfect match."
"When I'm with you nothing else matters...I'm going all in and I'm not going to stop."
"I can envision what it's going to be like [between us] and it's absolutely magical."
"I'm obsessed with seeing you smile."

Bryan is charming but IMO it doesn't appear to be just words. His expressions, voice, and BL comes across as sincere and warm. I think he's just a romantic at heart. We may be seeing the real deal. I certainly hope so.

Wow giggling smooth huh. Certainly not any smooth talking I ever heard. Thank you for bringing this, because I kept scratching my head, saying "what smooth lines".
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jul 23, 2017 10:10 pm

@kerriway Thanks for all that. I too don't see what's wrong with saying how you feel. He seems very genuine when he talks to her. He is expressing his feelings to her. I'm not sure what would be acceptable, but I certainly would push a guy away if he said those things to me and I really liked him.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71350

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 50 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 44 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #4

+82
luv2laugh
twinkle73
whit90
Maddy
gurlbrit