SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 8 - July 17 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 19 of 59 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 39 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 8 - July 17 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 8 - July 17 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by nd4reality Sat Jul 15, 2017 10:04 am

@flojo031 I actually disagree on the part of the post which says that Peter was the one she initially gravitated to.

If so, he would have got the FIR despite the make out session with Bryan. And he would have got the episode 5 date like most recent front runners and eventual f1s.

Peter meanwhile got the episode 2 date which from past seasons has been the slot for some f2s and also some future leads. These stats are not my opinion.

That tells me he was not the initial front runner but that it was bryan the minute geot out the limo.

Rachel and the producers had a good idea of the guys on night one imo.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 8 - July 17 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 8 - July 17 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by SFoster Sat Jul 15, 2017 11:00 am

On Nick's season, Rachel got the FIR but didn't get a date in episode 2. On Rachel's season, Bryan gets the FIR and didn't get a date in episode 2. Rachel finished F3 on Nick's season. On Des's season, the spoiled winner was actually F3. On Des's season, the one she had the sweet friendship with won. (She didn't show heavy making out until Chris was the only one left.) The one she was more steamy with (Drew) F2. Just some things I noticed that still give me hope. #TeamEric #ItsMiracleSeason

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Sat Jul 15, 2017 11:28 am

Usually they show previews of MTA, the last episode before MTA airs. The schedule is tight, if they are filming it the Friday before FDs. I guess they will work overtime that weekend to get the MTA clips ready for that preview.

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jul 15, 2017 1:12 pm

nd4reality wrote:@flojo031 I actually disagree on the part of the post which says that Peter was the one she initially gravitated to.

If so, he would have got the FIR despite the make out session with Bryan. And he would have got the episode 5 date like most recent front runners and eventual f1s.

Peter meanwhile got the episode 2 date which from past seasons has been the slot for some f2s and also some future leads. These stats are not my opinion.

That tells me he was not the initial front runner but that it was bryan the minute geot out the limo.

Rachel and the producers had a good idea of the guys on night one imo.

Nice recap and I totally agree. This was just another piece of the sleuthing puzzle that put Peter anywhere but F1. It's like one of the first things I learned working in the financial institutions many years ago. If you follow the rules you'll always be right. If you follow the sleuthing patterns, you'll probably be right.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Jul 15, 2017 2:03 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:I can't believe HTDs are only airing this upcoming week. With all the TBC and lack of new episodes for a couple of weeks this season is dragging on forever. Can it be FRC already please!

This season is a snoozefest for me. It feels like it has been on forever and I can't work up any enthusiasm for the final or the final couple....no matter who is F1. I am pretty much skimming through the threads. I think I may need to go unspoiled next season. The Aussie Bachelor is coming up and I have no idea of what is going on so that will be a preview.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Sat Jul 15, 2017 2:17 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:I don't think it's going to only be /majority be about Peter and Rachel at all.  Bryan's mom may provide drama and a little rockiness but thr MTP sure will for him, IMO.  If he's F1 he has to have an obstacle to overcome.  It looks like both B and P both have them but one will not be able to overcome it individually and with Rachel, hence why the F2 is F2, whoever it maybe.  

JMO

ETA:  Even if it's all manufactured drama, the F1 has to have some kind of obstacle to cover come, IMO.  

And let's not forget Dean's hometown date - that the producers took advantage of a painful situation irritates me. Doubt that Dean thought he'd make it that far so he didn't have a worry when he signed the contract. And Eric's family visit will be a breath of fresh air - joyful. No wonder Rachel likes him - we all can use more happiness in our lives!
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5301

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Sun Jul 16, 2017 10:12 am

Dean posted a new Insta asking BN not to criticize his dad for his appearance (i.e. the turban) or his beliefs related to his Sikh faith. Dean states that when he calls his dad "eccentric," it is for reasons unrelated to his dad's religion.

Dean's Instagram
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sun Jul 16, 2017 6:31 pm

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 8 - July 17 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 DE4OJAFU0AAKORu
The Bachelorette‏@BacheloretteABC
.@TheRachLindsay has a tough decision to make after Hometowns. #TheBachelorette
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sun Jul 16, 2017 6:41 pm

Hotmomma wrote:@lleyki I agree she is over everyone but Byran! I can see totally different body language with all the 3 other men remaining..
Rachel is totally different with Bryan and totally happy! whipped
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sun Jul 16, 2017 6:46 pm

The Bachelorette‏@BacheloretteABC  
.@TheRachLindsay and Bryan heat things up in Miami!
#TheBachelorette is all new tomorrow at 8|7c on ABC!
The Bachelorette
a very nice video visiting Calle Ocho
https://twitter.com/BacheloretteABC/status/886696590114672641
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Mon Jul 17, 2017 12:34 pm

http://hollywoodlife.com/2017/07/17/the-bachelorette-dean-hometown-date-father-video/
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Mon Jul 17, 2017 12:41 pm

I feel like this is an important episode or something.
Out of four promos posts on IG, we have two related to Bryan's hometown date.
Bryan post a super excited post on IG
Rachel liked their kissing pic on IG (among others).
They will be doing a live Q&A with Rachel tonight.

What is going to happen tonight?
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 59 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 39 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 8 - July 17 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+76
pavalygurl
Pattycake92
Nillay
aviej
BlackHalo