Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@outlook.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 8 - July 17 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 20 of 59 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 39 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 8 - July 17 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by FashionLover on Mon Jul 17, 2017 12:59 pm

it might not be anything important in the episode itself per se. I think it's just promo, ratings have been down and declining so she's making media rounds to generate buzz
FashionLover

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 8 - July 17 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Alanna on Mon Jul 17, 2017 1:01 pm

Nothing much will happen tonight imo. They're just doing some promo for the show and gearing up for the finale media imo. Just don't want you to be disappointed laugh out loud
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite on Mon Jul 17, 2017 1:53 pm

@FashionLover wrote:it might not be anything important in the episode itself per se. I think it's just promo, ratings have been down and declining so she's making media rounds to generate buzz

Well, since she has to be in LA for the MTA taping, it is a good time to do a mini media blitz. The ratings are really disappointing, but producers have nobody but themselves to blame. They had a good lead and a good group of guys and they decided to go above and beyond the usual stupid idiocy and bring in a racist to antagonize the African American men. They then coupled that with a couple of weeks with no new episodes and a season of TBC episodes to totally screw with their audience and this is the result. It is really unfortunate because I thought since they announced her early and started her season on the AFTR, that they would go all out to promote Rachel's season, but instead they just let it sink. no
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie on Mon Jul 17, 2017 2:07 pm

@Alanna wrote:Nothing much will happen tonight imo. They're just doing some promo for the show and gearing up for the finale media imo. Just don't want you to be disappointed laugh out loud

I'm just finding it very strange laugh out loud I don't expect anything really other than a great HTD episode.
Media rounds for more buzz makes sense.

I wonder if tptn realize that ratings issue might very well be related to the awful edit and sl they have been doing for years now with all the unnecessary drama, the TBC and baddie edits. Seriously it's hard to get back into watching when you are not a real fan.
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie on Mon Jul 17, 2017 2:08 pm

@Sprite I totally agree.
Don't know what studies they are doing that shows ratings comes with those choices they are making.
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal on Mon Jul 17, 2017 2:14 pm

Regarding Dean's HT, how wonderful for Dean to have someone like Rachel help with such a stressful situation. She has been good for Dean
Norcalgal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite on Mon Jul 17, 2017 2:43 pm

@djogbenyuie wrote:@Sprite I totally agree.
Don't know what studies they are doing that shows ratings comes with those choices they are making.

I don't know if they deliberately messed with the season so they have an excuse to not cast another POC, because they can say...see, we told you it wouldn't work...or if the Corinne drama over at BIP distracted them. I tend to think the former because casting Lee, editing the TBC episodes and knowing there would be two weeks without new episodes, were all done in advance.
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster on Mon Jul 17, 2017 3:57 pm

I went back and looked at JoJo's season, which I didn't watch, and they skipped the same two weeks on her season. The one in mid-June and the one around the Fourth of July.

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler on Mon Jul 17, 2017 4:13 pm

The ratings were bad from night one. It was 1 million less viewers than Jojo's season premier which means a million people did not even give the season a chance for whatever reason. I don't think Lee's drama/ missed weeks had a huge effect. The ratings have been pretty consistent in 5.4 to 6+ million viewers every week, apart from the tuesday episode which is to be expected because they we competing with PLL finale and one of the Real housewives show.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Bachelorette_(season_13)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Bachelorette_(season_12)
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by FashionLover on Mon Jul 17, 2017 5:02 pm

I'm already in my feels about the goodbye between peter and dean at the F4 rose ceremony tonight :tissuebox Show us more of that bromance ABC.. please
FashionLover

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom on Mon Jul 17, 2017 8:11 pm

Do you think they will show Rachel's "I am falling in love " in that flowery top today? If they do, isn't that too obvious?
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster on Mon Jul 17, 2017 8:14 pm

She said in the interview that she did not fall in love until after MTP. She said she was falling on some level for all 4 during htds, but it was after the 3 met her parents that she fell in love with one of them.

How are they going to fit in 4 htds plus mtp tonight? I say TBC will be when Bryan leaves the table, laugh out loud

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 59 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 39 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 8 - July 17 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum