SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 8 - July 17 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 6 of 59 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 32 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 8 - July 17 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 8 - July 17 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Alanna Thu Jul 13, 2017 5:25 pm

What's he gonna do if the kid is his though? Slither away into the deep dark night? laugh out loud hilarious.

And Bryan's Mom, hi lady!! I love it.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 8 - July 17 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 8 - July 17 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by coolangel Thu Jul 13, 2017 5:27 pm

Mama Abasolo is scaring me. :shocked!: After seeing that clip, forget Dallas.. It's still too close to Miami IMO. Brachel need to move to the west coast IMO.
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Jul 13, 2017 5:30 pm

I thought Millsy was joking. She actually did say that. Judge Lindsay is calling in security favours as we speak. rotfl

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 8 - July 17 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jul 13, 2017 5:30 pm

coolangel wrote:Mama Abasolo is scaring me. :shocked!: After seeing that clip, forget Dallas.. It's still too close to Miami IMO. Brachel need to move to the west coast IMO.
I can only imagine why the ex got spooked after an international trip abroad. Wonder if she joined the witness protection program and that's why no one talks badly about him. Like the mob laugh out loud

Just kidding folks, don't panic laugh out loud laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Thu Jul 13, 2017 5:31 pm

Dessler wrote:Bryan's Mom......  what???

http://www.eonline.com/news/866589/hometown-homicide-bryan-s-mom-threatens-to-kill-rachel-on-the-bachelorette?cmpid=rss-000000-rssfeed-365-topstories&utm_source=eonline&utm_medium=rssfeeds&utm_campaign=rss_topstories
omg laugh out loud she must really really love him or be scared for her life Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 8 - July 17 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 3806527698
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by FashionLover Thu Jul 13, 2017 5:33 pm

hot damn mama bryan! Maybe this is why he's till a bachelor at 37? No one wants a monster in law
FashionLover
FashionLover

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Thu Jul 13, 2017 5:35 pm

But without marriage, the woman and child are not entitled to any assets that might have been jointly owned, like house, car, property, iras, bank accounts, nothing. Except child support which is not enough to do much of anything. And if the woman makes more money, you don't even get that. Anyway, that's my opinion.

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by Acrunch Thu Jul 13, 2017 5:35 pm

Diana wrote:I don't see how this is similar to Chris, Becca and Whit. I'm sorry but Peter could have been all in and it wouldn't haven't changed anything, She was always going to pick Bryan. Her body language and actions during the show tells me that.

all imo

Hmmm, I really disagree with this. I believe that IF Peter had told her everything she wanted to hear and used the "L" word or at least made the assurances that others have at this point; Peter would have wrapped it up and would have left the other guys in the dust. I don't believe Bryan or anyone else would have stood a chance. The only one standing in the way of Rachel choosing Peter was Peter. JMO.

Acrunch
Acrunch

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Jul 13, 2017 5:36 pm

The episode on Monday is gonna be gold y'all cantstopl

I think Eric's family are going to be just fun Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 8 - July 17 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 4256136633

Peter is getting the F1 obstacle edit, well played producers, not buying it giggling

Mama Abasolo and Papa Ungert IMO are going to be the talk of the water coolers come Tuesday.....geez.

I guess Millsy spoke da truth in the podcast about Mama Abs....can't believe my ears no no. I hope she adds that she was only joking at the end and it just wasn't shown, unreal that they are going with the monster in law theme for the F1 IMO.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by gisellexlopez Thu Jul 13, 2017 5:37 pm

lmao omg thank god theyre going to Dallas

gisellexlopez

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Thu Jul 13, 2017 5:37 pm

Millsy revealed that part about Bryan's mom saying she would kill her if she hurts her son! It was pretty clear, Millsy does not like Bryan or Peter. I think that is pretty telling.

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Thu Jul 13, 2017 5:39 pm

I totally see Eric's sisters getting along great with Rachel!

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 59 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 32 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 8 - July 17 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+76
pavalygurl
Pattycake92
Nillay
aviej
BlackHalo