SELECT CONTENT

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2

Page 1 of 79 1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Fitness - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2 Empty Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jul 11, 2017 8:55 am

Previous threads here

Diana wrote:Married laugh out loud

Fitness - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2 Captur44
https://www.instagram.com/p/BWZDAnvj5zk/?taken-by=natalieshabtai

Maddy wrote:Fitness - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2 19955795_1200232003455862_2138880575103041536_n
caryfetman
@therachlindsay with @thebryanabasolo dancing the night away. She's in @cushnieetochs one shoulder pink dress @judithleiberny pink rhinestone shoes. Diamond Bracelets by @thewoodsfinejewelry Earrings by @nanfusco #makeup @ginamo11 #bachelorette #bachelornation @bacheloretteabc
https://www.instagram.com/p/BWY16kLgUf5/?taken-by=caryfetman

Maddy wrote:Fitness - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2 19932681_1862401380688579_1210260194181775360_n
bacheloretteabc
"I like to treat my man, but never have I treated my man like I’m going to treat a man today.” –Rachel
#TheBachelorette
https://www.instagram.com/p/BWYzIzlBHt9/?taken-by=bacheloretteabc

makeover wrote:
Diana wrote:Y'all who else was dying tonight? laugh out loud one of my favorite dates I've seen.
This is honestly one of the most joyous dates ever on this franchise. The happiness was just jumping out from both sides. Rachel and Bryan had matching megawatt smiles. No matter what happens in the future, I think they will be able to look back at what a wonderful time they had with each other on this date.

Favorite parts:
- He was so happy about the watch gift and just tackled her with kisses and she was so happy that he was happy!
- Rachel replying without hesitation he was her favorite part of the date.
- Bryan teasing Rachel about the school girl uniform. Embarressed! Embarassed laugh out loud :uptonogood
- Bryan's subtle smile to Rachel when she told him she would love to come home to meet his family. It mirrored the smile she gave him when he told her he was falling in love with her on their first date.

Maddy wrote:
Bryan gets yet another one-on-one date, because Rachel has clear favorites and she doesn’t care who knows it. “Curveball, dude!” grunts Adam, who obviously hasn’t been paying attention.
Not only is Bryan getting another date, he’s getting the reverse Pretty Woman date! “When I’m in a relationship, from time to time I like to treat my man,” notes Rachel, like a g-d boss. “But never have I treated a man like the way I’m going to treat a man today.” So get in the rented Alfa Romeo, Bryan, cuz mama’s gonna take you on a shopping spree!
Naturally, the first thing on Rachel’s list is an expensive Swiss watch, so she and Bryan head to (promotional consideration provided by) Breitling. The watches here are SO fancy, the sales dude has to wear black ninja gloves while placing the timepiece on Bryan’s wrist.
Fitness - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2 6f0d95c17dcdca94e83088b5b645c52d
The Bachelorette picks out a black-and-silver watch for her man, and is delighted to hear that it suits his style. “I like black,” says Bryan, prompting a giddy “Do you?” from Rachel. (You walked right into that one, bro.) And rather than being intimidated when Rachel announces that she’s buying them both expensive matching watches, Bryan is so happy he tackles her.
Fitness - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2 53b5116b50aa97136f37d04a5b8e8df6
“This is a forever gift,” he gushes. “I’m so happy right now, I can’t even describe it.” Matching watches are a pretty big commitment — looks like Bryan’s gonna make it to hometowns. Get ready for your free spinal adjustment, Papa Lindsay!
https://www.yahoo.com/tv/bachelorette-episode-7-recap-swiss-dismiss-020117299.html
Fitness - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2 2498057887

Maddy wrote:
Fitness - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2 611aed72a9b232377120cbd040f4713d
Bryan’s date was the high end Geneva most of us only ever see in movies. And yes, Rachel and Bryan did keep those Breitling watches, a fact that definitely made the other fellows jealous. Bryan really opened up to Rachel about how bad things went last time he brought someone home to meet his family. Will things happen the same way again for him? We’ll find out next week for sure, now that we know he will be getting a hometown date.
https://www.yahoo.com/tv/chris-harrison-blogs-bachelorette-episode-7-020125746.html

This is a Fan forum. Also, we don't call out our members as ganging up on anyone. If anyone is ganged up on, they get banned.

Carry on!

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Tue Aug 08, 2017 7:23 pm; edited 5 times in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71350

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Fitness - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2

Post by everglow Tue Jul 11, 2017 9:14 am

I personally don't believe there is an etiquette for leaving/taking down photos of an ex on social media; it all depends on what each individual thinks is right for himself or herself after a breakup. IMO if that is his ex and if the breakup was healthy and amicable, I don't see why Bryan has to delete
parts of the timeline of his life if he can associate some good memories to it looking back. IMO both Rachel and Bryan are living very much in the present, and old pics of an ex, just like the ex, are just a thing of their past.

"so if you love someone, you should let them know / oh the light that you give me will everglow" ✨
everglow
everglow

Female Posts : 156

Back to top Go down

Fitness - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2

Post by sdmom Tue Jul 11, 2017 9:21 am

Everyone has a past and I don't see why Bryan needs to delete a pic with his ex, assuming that's his ex. He has nothing to hide. I will be more suspicious if he deletes many many posts, like what's in his closet?
All Jmo.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Nibbles22 Tue Jul 11, 2017 10:07 am

To me, it shows (imo) that he is a stand up guy.  That the person in the photo was relevant to his life, and he is sensitive 
to that.    He doesn't appear to be a game player.  He has nothing to hide.
Nibbles22
Nibbles22

Female Posts : 1358

Back to top Go down

Post by everglow Tue Jul 11, 2017 10:56 am

The proverbial tidal waves of feels that hit me every time Rachel speaks so adoringly, so wholeheartedly about Bryan in her ITMs though. Some quotes from last night that I just had to make a note of:  

"When I'm with Bryan, I'm 100% lost in the moment. I feel like I'm at the right place, in the right time, with the right person."
"The more I'm around him, the more I get to know him, the harder I fall for him."
"I absolutely want to be with someone who makes me my best self and brings the best in me. Bryan does that."

beatingheart

Last edited by everglow on Tue Jul 11, 2017 1:15 pm; edited 1 time in total

"so if you love someone, you should let them know / oh the light that you give me will everglow" ✨
everglow
everglow

Female Posts : 156

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Jul 11, 2017 11:12 am

Do y'all want me to grab some SC's of their date?  It'll be late this afternoon before I can, but I will if y'all want them.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Tue Jul 11, 2017 11:15 am

Soo much goodies, this thread is everything. Brachel is the real deal IMO.

Last edited by mysthelma on Tue Jul 11, 2017 11:24 am; edited 1 time in total

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  Fitness - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2 1f49b  Fitness - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Jul 11, 2017 11:21 am

Bryans math skills 1000%.

Its no wonder he studied a branch of medicine and not engineering.

Love you Bryan regardless hi

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by makeover Tue Jul 11, 2017 11:47 am

nd4reality wrote:Bryans math skills 1000%.

Its no wonder he studied a branch of medicine and not engineering.

Love you Bryan regardless hi

rofl I want to correct him every single time he says that and I am surprised Rachel hasn't done so yet. Then again, he always said it so sincerely, you are like.. aw....I will take your 1000%. giggling

makeover

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Jul 11, 2017 12:55 pm

What a great date they had last night! She is in for a very passionate relationship with Bryan! Get ready, girl! laugh out loud
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jul 11, 2017 12:57 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:What a great date they had last night!  She is in for a very passionate relationship with Bryan!  Get ready, girl!  laugh out loud
I'm sooo excited for the post show media. I feel like we've seen pda before but B is about to take this to a whole new level imo. I cannot wait!! laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Tue Jul 11, 2017 12:58 pm

GIFS coming soon! I think I have some really good ones y'all Smiley
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 79 1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2

+69
jalkire
Seab21
Nillay
Shadow
Linds911