SELECT CONTENT

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2

Page 14 of 79 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 46 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Fangirling - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2 - Page 14 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2

Post by Maddy Sun Jul 16, 2017 11:57 pm

everglow wrote:I replayed that bit where they accidentally head butt least three times so far--oop never mind going for my fourth.laugh out loud And Bryan's immediate reaction to cradle Rachel's head with his big sturdy hand (big palms, long slender fingers, and a strong grip are a thing for me hnnngg  Fangirling - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2 - Page 14 1f636) and hold her even closer to his body with his other arm is adorable as all heck. It's so apparent to me watching them dance, laugh, and enjoy themselves here that mentally and physically they just /click/. It's unparalleled IMO.
You put it in words so well!   yes I came here to write about the same, I kept watching and re-watching this sweet and loving part, Bryan is so loving and so caring! And I can watch them together forever, Bryan is right, it's magical and it is a fairy tail! But some people still think Rach is gonna pick somebody else. How is it possible? Are they blind?  Rolling Eyes
I don't remember a season with such a passionate love story. It is magical to watch people falling in love, being in love and caring for each other so much! awwww

Last edited by Maddy on Mon Jul 17, 2017 12:04 am; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : NO mention of any other contestant in a fan forum)
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Fangirling - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2 - Page 14 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2

Post by Bookworm85 Mon Jul 17, 2017 12:27 am

That clip was so cute! I am so looking forward to seeing the whole hometown date tomorrow. My guess is that things will be fine with Bryan's family (I think there will be more discord with Rachel's family). Bryan seems especially excited about this episode, so I'm looking forward to it. IMO, the only one Rachel makes sense with is Bryan. Their relationship is leagues above her relationship with the others at this point. IMO, it's almost as if Rachel has already make up her mind and is just bidding her time until the whole thing is over and she can be with Bryan.
Bookworm85
Bookworm85

Female Posts : 439

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Mon Jul 17, 2017 1:55 am

Maddy wrote:
everglow wrote:I replayed that bit where they accidentally head butt least three times so far--oop never mind going for my fourth.laugh out loud And Bryan's immediate reaction to cradle Rachel's head with his big sturdy hand (big palms, long slender fingers, and a strong grip are a thing for me hnnngg  Fangirling - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2 - Page 14 1f636) and hold her even closer to his body with his other arm is adorable as all heck. It's so apparent to me watching them dance, laugh, and enjoy themselves here that mentally and physically they just /click/. It's unparalleled IMO.
You put it in words so well!   yes I came here to write about the same, I kept watching and re-watching this sweet and loving part, Bryan is so loving and so caring! And I can watch them together forever, Bryan is right, it's magical and it is a fairy tail! But some people still think Rach is gonna pick somebody else. How is it possible? Are they blind?  Rolling Eyes
I don't remember a season with such a passionate love story. It is magical to watch people falling in love, being in love and caring for each other so much! awwww

Yes to both of these posts! Bryan and Rachel just have that charismatic IT factor. They share such a special incredible link. :inlove  Every time I watch them I smile and enjoy seeing their wonderful love story play out in front of my eyes. Even the choppy edit cannot dim the magic these two have together. I am so happy for this delightful pair. When Bryan asks Rachel to marry him at the Castle of San Vicente de la Sonsierra the fairytale will become real life. kisses  beatingheart    
Flash forward a few years and.... What cute kids they will have!! giggling
JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by makeover Mon Jul 17, 2017 11:21 am

Dessler wrote:

http://abc.go.com/shows/the-bachelorette/video/most-recent/VDKA3967381
The more I watch this video, the funnier it gets... Rachel and Bryan should not attempt to dance with each other. They are a danger to themselves.  rofl

At 00:38, their vigorous arm shaking unclasped his 8K Breitling watch and he had to fix it. laugh out loud
When she whipped her head at 00:47, not only did she hit his face with her head, from their reactions, I think her weave might have come undone. They were both holding onto her head/hair.
Then at 00:51 when they walked off together, he was still holding her head/hair and she was laughing.

I hope there are bloopers.

makeover

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Jul 17, 2017 11:47 am

I don't typically visualize the potential F1 with the lead post season but I really am with Bryan. I'm super curious how he handles the post season media blitz and can guarantee they cannot keep their hands off each other.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Mon Jul 17, 2017 11:53 am

I still can't believe Ali's latest blog about them! How can anyone deny there is a strong connection between those two?
Anyway can't wait for tonight. Woot woooot. I'm even more excited just because Bryan himself is excited. Hehehe
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jul 17, 2017 12:54 pm

That's a really cute video of them. You can tell he's super protective and doting and I think it even surprises rachel how much it turns out she loves that. It certainly surprises me for her laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by appiah01 Mon Jul 17, 2017 12:58 pm

Alanna wrote:That's a really cute video of them. You can tell he's super protective and doting and I think it even surprises rachel how much it turns out she loves that. It certainly surprises me for her laugh out loud

Very cute. She is very girly with him, which must be so nice for her since she is generally an in-charge, authoritative woman. He seems to take care of her a bit (thinking even about the massage after all that DeMario stuff) and I'm sure it's nice for her to feel that, especially in that environment where she has to be so thoughtful about all of the guys' feelings about the process. She can be relaxed and cared for with and by Bryan.

appiah01

Back to top Go down

Post by gisellexlopez Mon Jul 17, 2017 3:07 pm

Awww <3Fangirling - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2 - Page 14 Image12

Source: www.instagram.com/caryfetman

gisellexlopez

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Jul 17, 2017 3:08 pm

These two just love to pose this way. It's their thing.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Mon Jul 17, 2017 3:09 pm

Their signature pose :inlove ...#handplacement
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jul 17, 2017 3:18 pm

Dessler wrote:Their signature pose  :inlove ...#handplacement
That placement is just in case anyone, including Rachel, was confused on who was f1 laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 79 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 46 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2

+69
jalkire
Seab21
Nillay
Shadow
Linds911