SELECT CONTENT

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2

Page 3 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 41 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2 - Page 3 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2

Post by mysthelma Tue Jul 11, 2017 1:57 pm

Dessler wrote:Rachel: "I mean, he is sexy already, but you add the confidence, just sprinkle that on top of it, uhm!". laugh out loud

http://abc.go.com/shows/the-bachelorette
laugh out loud sprinkle confidence on top of sexy...Big Rach we hear you Bryan's confidence is very attractive

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2 - Page 3 1f49b  Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2 - Page 3 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2 - Page 3 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2

Post by LynnTa Tue Jul 11, 2017 2:09 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:Do y'all want me to grab some SC's of their date?  It'll be late this afternoon before I can, but I will if y'all want them.
YES PLEASE ! I Would love that. TYIA

LynnTa

Back to top Go down

Post by quietpal Tue Jul 11, 2017 2:25 pm

In the ABC press release pics for next week, it looks like Rachel knows how to do the monkey jump with Bryan.Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2 - Page 3 2498057887

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Jul 11, 2017 2:30 pm

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2 - Page 3 146566_0066-400x0

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2 - Page 3 146566_0087-450x0

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2 - Page 3 146566_1946-900x0

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2 - Page 3 146566_1746-450x0

Source

Most of the pics up are of Bryan's date.  click the source link above to see them all.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Tue Jul 11, 2017 2:34 pm

So much sweetness. heartbeat

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2 - Page 3 JsXPdKj
Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2 - Page 3 ZnhAByw
Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2 - Page 3 WItLABj
Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2 - Page 3 4GjkF94
Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2 - Page 3 Ygy5xKx
http://www.disneyabcpress.com/abc/shows/the-bachelorette/photos/
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Tue Jul 11, 2017 2:38 pm

Dessler wrote:Bryan: "I love to watch you smile"

http://abc.go.com/shows/the-bachelorette

Rachel is a culprit in this over the top kissing saga, she is obviously asking him to continue kissing her. She is like don't talk to me, just kiss me. laugh out loud

Yup, I've been saying it. This is the second time she's done this. Where he stops kissing to say something and she keeps going in, clearly wanting him to keep kissing her. Bryan and Rachel have chemistry that is almost uncomfortable to watch sometimes and I do mean that as a compliment.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jul 11, 2017 2:41 pm

And there you have it. Monkey jump! Incredible. yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Tue Jul 11, 2017 2:42 pm

Okay I know this is the fan thread but Bryan, boo, what is this outfit for HTD? Still adore him though.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Tue Jul 11, 2017 2:44 pm

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2 - Page 3 ZVTC0lm
Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2 - Page 3 RGBuGff
SO much hotness. drooling

Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jul 11, 2017 2:47 pm

Thanks to everyone for decorating the thread!!! Regardless of anything post show, I love watching how much fun they have together and how happy and loved he makes rachel feel.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Bookworm85 Tue Jul 11, 2017 2:47 pm

I love all the gifs! This was such a great episode for them! As if there is any more proof needed that Bryan is F1 IMO. She gushes about no one else like Bryan. I loved just about everything about the date, from Rachel calling Bryan her man, to Bryan calling Rachel his woman, Rachel saying that her feelings for Bryan have grown deeper and that he brings out the best in her. Rachel is clearly smitten. I can't wait until she reveals the moment she knew she was in love with him. Their relationship is just levels above the rest. I can't wait until hometown dates, which seems there will be issues with Bryan's mom and Rachel, but being that his hometown date wasn't shown in the preview for next episode, I think it will be fine.
Bookworm85
Bookworm85

Female Posts : 439

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Tue Jul 11, 2017 2:53 pm

Diana wrote:Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2 - Page 3 ZVTC0lm
Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2 - Page 3 RGBuGff
SO much hotness. drooling

Okay, it actually looks a lot better there and he does look hot. Regarding their chemistry, I think Bryan and Rachel match each other passion-wise. It's why while some are bothered by Bryan's aggressive style of kissing, Rachel seems to love it so much and respond to it because she's just as passionate as he is. They are similar in that sense. So I believe her when she talks about 4 alarm blaze in her blog.

Last edited by lleyki on Tue Jul 11, 2017 2:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 41 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2

+69
jalkire
Seab21
Nillay
Shadow
Linds911