SELECT CONTENT

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2

Page 23 of 79 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 51 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2 - Page 23 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2

Post by nd4reality Wed Jul 19, 2017 9:05 am

Maddy wrote:Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2 - Page 23 Rachel-bryan-7647424b-24e1-46c9-a4b6-6203b8e9b784
http://rincon-celebnews.com/index.php/2017/07/18/bachelorette-recap-rachel-sends-one-guy-home-after-hometowns/

wow.

This should be someone's Avi for sure. T4p.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2 - Page 23 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2

Post by fabgirl Wed Jul 19, 2017 9:08 am

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2 - Page 23 Degtln12
https://twitter.com/hashtag/bryanabasolo?lang=en
fabgirl
fabgirl

Back to top Go down

Post by everglow Wed Jul 19, 2017 9:43 am

That soft smile from Bryan was a soft kick in my chest.
Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2 - Page 23 Giphy
via GIPHY

Are we sure it's not bone-deep certain Rach is already so far gone in love here? She fell in love 10 separate times during Bryan's profession of love honestly. Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2 - Page 23 1f604 
via GIPHY

*single sob* Literal hearts might as well be pouring out of Rachel's eyes. Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2 - Page 23 1f495  
via GIPHY

I think I pulled a muscle in my face shrieking at my TV at how sweet and unguarded this exchange was. It's as if they are looking into each other's very core.
via GIPHY

May these two cherish this bond forever. Also, I think my love for the sound of Bryan's laugh knows no bounds.
via GIPHY

They look so good together here, wrapped in each other's arms, completely in each other's aura.
via GIPHY

That warm sudden burst of feels. She's a pie. Of the cutie variety. Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2 - Page 23 1f60a I wish we got to see the complete unedited version of this ITM.
via GIPHY

"so if you love someone, you should let them know / oh the light that you give me will everglow" ✨
everglow
everglow

Female Posts : 156

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jul 19, 2017 10:01 am

Thanks everyone for all the gifs/pics! They certainly show a true love story to me.

@AllAboutLove - wow on that IG bio. That's exactly what I expected from him. Say what you want about him, leave family out. What a great attitude.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jul 19, 2017 10:22 am

Rachel's reaction to Bryan's ily is soo adorable!!! Perfect gif capturing it too.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Nibbles22 Wed Jul 19, 2017 10:28 am

I just love these two together,  so much!  :tissuebox
Nibbles22
Nibbles22

Female Posts : 1358

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jul 19, 2017 10:33 am

“I love my fiancé,” she gushed to PEOPLE at Sports Illustrated Fashionable 50 event at Avenue in Hollywood, CA. “I just saw him yesterday. We just finished having our little rendezvous. We called it Happy Couples Weekend.”

http://people.com/tv/rachel-lindsay-fiance-hopeless-romantic-bachelorette/amp/

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Wed Jul 19, 2017 10:38 am

Thanks for all the gifs! So much pretty!

And that ITM of Rachel saying "My head is spinning, I'm in a bit of whirlwind, and I'm falling in love. I'm letting myself feel all the feels...and it feels good!" was one of the most authentic and heartfelt things I've ever seen from this show! I love seeing Rachel so in love and just letting herself go, as I don't think that's easy for her to do.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Jane781 Wed Jul 19, 2017 10:47 am

She says last night that she just saw him yesterday and Bryan posted a story on Monday saying that he landed just in time for Bachelorette. Just more confirmation. Even though it's really not needed at this point.

Jane781

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jul 19, 2017 11:08 am

Aria wrote:Thanks for all the gifs! So much pretty!

And that ITM of Rachel saying "My head is spinning, I'm in a bit of whirlwind, and I'm falling in love. I'm letting myself feel all the feels...and it feels good!" was one of the most authentic and heartfelt things I've ever seen from this show! I love seeing Rachel so in love and just letting herself go, as I don't think that's easy for her to do.
Yeah I don't think falling is easy for her or slowing herself to be completely vulnerable with a man, but hopefully she's found the right man to be soft and vulnerable with now, he certainly seems to enjoy that role immensely.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Wed Jul 19, 2017 1:13 pm

What makes Bryan and Rachel such standouts is the Maturity and place they are individually in their own lives. The lightening that struck with these two on their instant connection just continues to grow everyday. I am so happy for Rachel and Bryan. Thanks @everglow Those gifs show it all and say way better than words could express, the true delight these two found/find in each other.  Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2 - Page 23 1f60d  Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2 - Page 23 1f60d
Love it and love them!! Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2 - Page 23 1f64c  Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2 - Page 23 1f49e
JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Jul 19, 2017 1:27 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
“I love my fiancé,” she gushed to PEOPLE at Sports Illustrated Fashionable 50 event at Avenue in Hollywood, CA. “I just saw him yesterday. We just finished having our little rendezvous. We called it Happy Couples Weekend.”

http://people.com/tv/rachel-lindsay-fiance-hopeless-romantic-bachelorette/amp/

laugh out loud, did she know she just give the ending away?
She was up at 3;45 am Monday and Bryan returned home Monday evening, just in time for HTD episode. They were both pretty quiet on Saturday and Sunday except one or two IG stories.
Like we need more proof!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 79 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 51 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2

+69
jalkire
Seab21
Nillay
Shadow
Linds911